Type B Yukata

When tina is released i am going to make a new account and switch servers. Will the key from pcgamer expire?

Comments

  • Thank you, but will the key be holdable til tina is released? i want to use it on my new account

  • Far as I can tell, once a key's been released, it's yours, but I'd imagine if their system finds a key that hasn't been used after a while, it goes to someone else. Personally, I'd say to make your account now, make a throwaway char and just use the key asap. The yukata is delivered to your EMP delivery box and is available to whatever char uses the yukata first. I got my yukata in my EMP box until Tina gets here anyways.

  • Thank you. i have one last question. will the 15 day log rewards be rewarded to the first character that you make/log in to and be character bounded?

  • @4KM3R6PLEP said:
    Thank you. i have one last question. will the 15 day log rewards be rewarded to the first character that you make/log in to and be character bounded?

    The first time you login on each day for any characters that is on the same account

  • Thanks for all your help. much appreciated :smile:

  • @Orenglaive said:
    Far as I can tell, once a key's been released, it's yours, but I'd imagine if their system finds a key that hasn't been used after a while, it goes to someone else. Personally, I'd say to make your account now, make a throwaway char and just use the key asap. The yukata is delivered to your EMP delivery box and is available to whatever char uses the yukata first. I got my yukata in my EMP box until Tina gets here anyways.

    The box is not locked on a specific char even if you take it out from the EMP delivery box. You can take it out from then delivery box and put it in the bank until Tina comes and give it to her.

  • storage is limited in my case, so I don't have much choice lol

  • is the box that gives you the yukata supposedly instantly delivered on your mail, cause nothing coming on my mail after i entered my code, please enlighten me. Thanks!

  • When you open your inventory, at the bottom of it there is a few boxes. Click the emp one it should be there

  • @GHHE7GXP63 said:
    is the box that gives you the yukata supposedly instantly delivered on your mail, cause nothing coming on my mail after i entered my code, please enlighten me. Thanks!

    It will be in your emp box (should be the gold button in your inventory)

  • @4KM3R6PLEP said:
    When you open your inventory, at the bottom of it there is a few boxes. Click the emp one it should be there

    OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

  • @LovelyLevia said:

    @GHHE7GXP63 said:
    is the box that gives you the yukata supposedly instantly delivered on your mail, cause nothing coming on my mail after i entered my code, please enlighten me. Thanks!

    It will be in your emp box (should be the gold button in your inventory)

    4KM3R6PLEP already enlightened me, but still thanks!

  • Youre welcome :blush:

  • @LovelyLevia said:

    @GHHE7GXP63 said:
    is the box that gives you the yukata supposedly instantly delivered on your mail, cause nothing coming on my mail after i entered my code, please enlighten me. Thanks!

    It will be in your emp box (should be the gold button in your inventory)

    4KM3R6PLEP already enlightened me, but still thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.