Pandimensional Nata as skin

It would be rly cool if we can get outfit which change Nata model itnto Pandimensional version of him. Nata GB ver. looks best from all characters (at least for me), and I prefere it over oryginal one. What about You guys?

Comments

• only if we get the levia one first

• edited March 2018

I'd pay money to have female seha and nata as in-game models (Seriously, fem Seha is quality).

• I'd pay mad money for a in game Female Nata skin.

• Female Nata and Seha is indeed great but still, nothing beats Levia's man boobs and the bearded old man Tina.

• Yeah but what about super s ᴡ ᴏ ʟ ᴇ levia?

• Make it happen. I need qt 3.14 ponytail, objectively best girl, don't @ me, I will fight you, Fem Seha.

• Make it happen. And while we're at it, make this permanently available for pvp. I'd buy it just for the novelty lol

• I'm honestly surprised they just don't make them into separate characters so that you can get a M/F option for every Class, and they could make more money on Costumes and character slots......

.....Please don't take this seriously...

• YexeleYexele Member
    edited March 2018

@LucielRosencraft said:
    I'm honestly surprised they just don't make them into separate characters so that you can get a M/F option for every Class, and they could make more money on Costumes and character slots......

It could be other dimension teams Wolflambs and black dogs :).
    Btw description of Tina mentions trainee, female version of trainer. I would LOVE to see a picture :) . Maybe trainer is best girl? :)

• @LucielRosencraft said:
    I'm honestly surprised they just don't make them into separate characters so that you can get a M/F option for every Class, and they could make more money on Costumes and character slots......

Why not? In Rusty Hearts they use this methode and every male character got female ver. and female got male. well NA and EU server didnt manage to get Ian (male ver. of Natasha (Ranger)). This worked there verry good and even when this "special" character get free acces not everyone decide to go for them so server looks more attractive with more diffrent characters.

Same is here from what i see Personally i dont like GB Levia. I love her pure, inocent ver. but from what i can see many ppl like her musculine male form. My bro prefere male Yuri, when i love her as her defoult female ver. Its opposite for me and him for Nata and Seha: I prefere female, he male ver. of them.
    It would be cool if they give us new character which dont rly need story, but can be just remede skin, or at least outfit, which change skin.