EME Releasing Cybernetic Searches on Black Market

And we're still one Character behind.

Comments

• Just give me Violet please

• Next month Zenith Wings come up in the search for the BM and SoD luna soma and wolfgang

• I'm gonna grind so hard for the whole cybernetic set. I need this.

• That was on the server a long time ago during OBT, don't hype.

• @HieiBlaze said:
    That was on the server a long time ago during OBT, don't hype.

If i recall, that was when Harpy's SoD along with Violets SoD Searches were out on the Black Market. This search is recent

• @GrayShades said:
    If i recall, that was when Harpy's SoD along with Violets SoD Searches were out on the Black Market. This search is recent

You sure it isn't just that nobody tried and reported it was in there? We've got the files all the way up until Wolfgang. Lots of items in the BM search that just can't be obtained yet. Doesn't mean they'll be available soon.

• @Hadasy said:

@GrayShades said:

You sure it isn't just that nobody tried and reported it was in there? We've got the files all the way up until Wolfgang. Lots of items in the BM search that just can't be obtained yet. Doesn't mean they'll be available soon.

Tbh i have no clue, i have seen people talk about it all over the forums when it first slipped up and EME has done nothing about it to hide it. Oh well, guess we just have to wait and see what they will do

• There are a lot of data in files, for example, that costume (Yeh, it's a costume) in the first picture is the Weeding Costume.

Also: