Mega Hyper Deal This Weekend

2

Comments

  • I have no probs what so ever with spending Money in the. But atleast i want to choose what i get for my Money.

  • @flumculus said:
    $20 lol! ... No :p

    I really don't get the pay-for-rng thing. I mean think about it, who'd go to a restaurant and pay $20 for a 10% chance at a salmon fillet and a 90% chance to get stale fries from yesterday? Anyone?

    20 usd for burguer king too and re-fill drink xD

  • I'm not even going to try and buy 1, I just have a bad feeling.

  • The prices are too high I think, if a little lower , I may have tried it but I may still end up trying

  • the only time ima spend money on a box is if its actually got good stuff with a fair price

  • Ok lets break it down a bit.

    You basically need to make 20 dollars worth for it to be worth it.

    The new Hyperclocked Equalizer is worth 400 emp. That's about 4 dollars, enhancement binder I'm unsure of lets say its 100. You need to get 15 dollars to have your moneys worth from one box.

    Now lets make it easy and say anything in the 30% range besides maybe the +12, is worth 15 or more already. (Cat costumes are 1999 emp for reference).

    Next is the 70% items which to me, only the second last box listed is not worth 15 dollars.

    So is it worth it? If you want a specific item such as wings, most definitely not. If you just want your moneys worth, you're likely to get it.

  • @Pokechu said:

    @Muryoku said:
    Ok lets break it down a bit.

    You basically need to make 20 dollars worth for it to be worth it.

    The new Hyperclocked Equalizer is worth 400 emp. That's about 4 dollars, enhancement binder I'm unsure of lets say its 100. You need to get 15 dollars to have your moneys worth from one box.

    Now lets make it easy and say anything in the 30% range besides maybe the +12, is worth 15 or more already. (Cat costumes are 1999 emp for reference).

    Next is the 70% items which to me, only the second last box listed is not worth 15 dollars.

    So is it worth it? If you want a specific item such as wings, most definitely not. If you just want your moneys worth, you're likely to get it.

    I think the enhancement fortifier is worth far more than 100 EMP.

    This shitty thing already costs 790 EMP and only protects against destruction and contamination. (I sure hope no one actually buys this crap.) Fortifiers are the same but they protect against reset as well.

    Preventing something from getting contaminated is not really worth it. You're just preempting something easily reversible.
    The biggest joke is that if you were to actually risk using these items, you could just use the Enhancement Binder instead. If the item ends up getting contaminated, you can buy a dioxin cleaner and you'd save 10 EMP as opposed to wasting 300 EMP on every attempt.

    Ahh it's worth more? Then you could maybe argue that it is gettng your moneys worth as long as you don't particularly want something.

    However wanting something is typically what leads to the let down and cry outs that its a scam or cash grab. (It really isn't though..)

  • ^This stuff is all garbage useless for enchament but i don't think it's worth your money this is a fucking loot box.

  • Don't buy it, tried to get DC set. Got some garbage female cat costumes instead

  • @yestisyou said:
    Don't buy it, tried to get DC set. Got some garbage female cat costumes instead

    If only they put better costumes who needs this cat costume or that gay costume for the boys i suposse they change to other costumes in the future but these ones they don't apeal to me or most people.

  • Why in the blue blazes would you buy a RNG box, for only one item/roll?

    Seriously, how can you guys complain about how wrong it is when you keep falling for the same thing? Just wait for a deal where you cna get wings 100%.

  • @Pokechu said:

    @MonVert said:
    Just wait for a deal where you cna get wings 100%.

    Just shell out 250...400...500 bucks! ezpzlmnsqzy (≧▽≦)

    For real 500 did you got wings?

  • they basically need to either make the chances a lot higher or give atleast like a 3star costume piece for a high chance or some other items which are equally good

  • @Pokechu said:

    @MonVert said:
    Just wait for a deal where you cna get wings 100%.

    Just shell out 250...400...500 bucks! ezpzlmnsqzy (≧▽≦)

    Considering how much some people spent on the box for wings >_> Shelling out 400 seems like an ideal situation.

  • SrslyrlySrslyrly Member
    edited March 2018

    @MonVert said:
    Just wait for a deal where you cna get wings 100%.

    Just shell out 250...400...500 bucks! ezpzlmnsqzy (≧▽≦)

    Considering how much some people spent on the box for wings >_> Shelling out 400 seems like an ideal situation.

    I spent way more than that, if you include Washing Machines.

    Just going to wait until the next event that guarantees wings.

  • I ended up playing the new rng box. I got pretty good results honestly. 30 day elite, and two full sets of SoD. Only spent $100 honestly. Though I was going for SoD anyway.

  • I Had open up 60+ Boxes.....
    Not even one wings, this deal is BS man.

    I won't stop u buying the MEGA Deal. But don't TRY it if u are looking for getting a wings, because u will cry like a baby if u got none.

  • edited March 2018

    @Pokechu said:

    @MonVert said:
    Just wait for a deal where you cna get wings 100%.

    Just shell out 250...400...500 bucks! ezpzlmnsqzy (≧▽≦)

    I'm one of those people who would spend a lot of money for costumes and cosmetics, but I will never pay for any loot box/gacha type of system for the sole purpose of getting an item with a very low chance of actually receiving it. Thank goodness the black market exists.

  • @Pokechu said:

    @MoeKuma said:
    I Had open up 60+ Boxes.....
    Not even one wings, this deal is BS man.

    I won't stop u buying the MEGA Deal. But don't TRY it if u are looking for getting a wings, because u will cry like a baby if u got none.

    1200$ Mother of god. (゚д゚;)

    @SuspiciousScout Yeah, I also prefer guaranteed things over RNG, but I would never pay 250$/400$/howevermuch they're gonna ask for it the next time on a single costume piece. Then again, I was lucky enough to get my wings for free when I got them as a drop. |∀・)

    I might go into the triple digits trying to get the Cybernetic set, tbh.. That's why I'm trying to save credits and greater phase fiber now.

  • @MoeKuma said:
    I Had open up 60+ Boxes.....
    Not even one wings, this deal is BS man.

    I won't stop u buying the MEGA Deal. But don't TRY it if u are looking for getting a wings, because u will cry like a baby if u got none.

    geez that is a lot of money on the boxes. Why does everyone want Midnight wings o-o. I assuming they can't be obtained by non $ means?

  • You people realize that there are some folks who could use that amount of money for things like... food? Seriously if you spend that much money ($600+) you're better of buying yourself a new game console and a bunch of AA titles and give the rest to charity. Much more worthwhile use of your money, no?

  • @flumculus said:
    You people realize that there are some folks who could use that amount of money for things like... food? Seriously if you spend that much money ($600+) you're better of buying yourself a new game console and a bunch of AA titles and give the rest to charity. Much more worthwhile use of your money, no?

    Game consoles are for plebs. PCMASTERRACE.

  • I think most people here agree they should just remove the RNG element and give a 100% chance to get the wings if you invest a decent amount of cash they did this in the Black Friday why not do it again?

  • @flumculus said:
    You people realize that there are some folks who could use that amount of money for things like... food? Seriously if you spend that much money ($600+) you're better of buying yourself a new game console and a bunch of AA titles and give the rest to charity. Much more worthwhile use of your money, no?

    Donating to charity don't make your pixels shiny tho

  • @Draciusen said:

    @flumculus said:
    You people realize that there are some folks who could use that amount of money for things like... food? Seriously if you spend that much money ($600+) you're better of buying yourself a new game console and a bunch of AA titles and give the rest to charity. Much more worthwhile use of your money, no?

    Donating to charity don't make your pixels shiny tho

    I really hate these types of comments if you are so into charity wtf are you doing in a game forum why aren't you in Africa helping the children.

  • You know you can buy packs with 30-elite, 30-day wing, costume and other stuff for $25 or $30, right?
    Buy one every month and you have permanent wings.

  • @DeadAgain a lot of people probably don't want to spend that much money :P

  • This Daily Deal is the biggest "scam" ~

  • MuonMuon Member

    On the bright side for f2p players the elite vouchers are going down to be more affordable. Now it only cost 180m to acquire a platinum. 180m is pretty cheap and easy to get.

  • @DeadAgain said:
    You know you can buy packs with 30-elite, 30-day wing, costume and other stuff for $25 or $30, right?
    Buy one every month and you have permanent wings.

    Nope I didn't know XD. Which one?

Sign In or Register to comment.