About founder ace pack costume cubes

can I use them on wolfdog characters such as Nata... who received the ivory set but idk if it's the same version as the cube

Comments

• All of the costumes from the founders packs are only useable by Black Lamb characters. If you transfer one of the boxes to a Wolf Dog character it will say it is unusable by the current character.

• @NoxObscura said:
    All of the costumes from the founders packs are only useable by Black Lamb characters. If you transfer one of the boxes to a Wolf Dog character it will say it is unusable by the current character.

ya I just noticed.. and a second question
    for my SoD accessories it says they are "account bond" but I can't transfer them to a different character unless I seal them and SoD pieces from founder packs aren't even sealable... what do I do?

• @Dicers said:

@NoxObscura said:
    All of the costumes from the founders packs are only useable by Black Lamb characters. If you transfer one of the boxes to a Wolf Dog character it will say it is unusable by the current character.

ya I just noticed.. and a second question
    for my SoD accessories it says they are "account bond" but I can't transfer them to a different character unless I seal them and SoD pieces from founder packs aren't even sealable... what do I do?

As far as I know, the SoD set from the founder's pack is stuck on whichever character first obtained it. You have to get another set the normal way if you want another character to have SoD.