Tier list updated on KR

Comments

• I keep seeing different lists on different websites. I know that things change between patches.
    But how can you determine who is better than who at any point?

• Can you link to where you got it from? I am unable to read the text as the pic is blurry and I can't even zoom it without it getting worse. This list seems supsiciously bad.

• Tein is one of the best hmm this doesn't look right.

• JinyoJinyo Member

J at last place. Nothing new here.

• ... I understand almost nothing >.< can someone please translate this or link me to a translated version?

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited April 2018

I heard Wolfgang got heavily nerfed(his damage i think)..... :(

apparently he was so overpowered on his first release... (someone said he had 2 grab skills O_O)

• @FLEH3JGRJM said:
    That's a fake this is the actual tier list

My fav character>your fav character

Works for me B)

• Feels suspicious
    I don't main Tina(or like, even half of the chars) but her just on tier 4? I don't believe it. Or am I missing something?

I do understand J and Harpy tho

• IwynIwyn Member

This is a false tier list, burn it.

• Thanks for the hard work.

Still don't know what to make of this tier list even with the translations though. Does it aim at raids, beginner friendliness, damage ranking? It's pretty much all over the place. How do Luna and Tina fall below Seha, when they score S rank on pretty much all stats? Invisible statistic "True Damage" breaks all the rules.

I'll just stick to my own KPI: Am I having fun?

• @Hadasy said:
    Thanks for the hard work.

Still don't know what to make of this tier list even with the translations though. Does it aim at raids, beginner friendliness, damage ranking? It's pretty much all over the place. How do Luna and Tina fall below Seha, when they score S rank on pretty much all stats? Invisible statistic "True Damage" breaks all the rules.

I'll just stick to my own KPI: Am I having fun?

Pretty much how I'm doing it, Am I enjoying myself? Yes? Okay good enough.

• MiyakaaMiyakaa Member
    edited April 2018

@AeonSmith said:
    Feels suspicious
    I don't main Tina(or like, even half of the chars) but her just on tier 4? I don't believe it. Or am I missing something?

I do understand J and Harpy tho

All lists while diffrent at the top/mid, they almost all list Harpy/J at the bot.

Why is that?

Also I read somewhere that the harpy we gonna get in May is the buffed one.

• Here they said levia and Violet are extremly hard to control and play thats BS how Levia hard to play i think Nata is way more fifficult to play than her.

• JinyoJinyo Member

Well J is over every other char if you can play him(except over our lord and Savior True Dmg)

And the yuri one means that she is easy to play but hard to master.

• You can easily tell this list is fake because Pane of Glass isn't on there.

• @DarkLightning said:
    You can easily tell this list is fake because Pane of Glass isn't on there.

If that was a pet I would buy it.

• This tier list list because of end game currently in Korea. This list is because of purification dungeons and does not apply with Na currently.

• Is it just me? That doesnt care about such lists, even more so if not even have the Content this list applies to?

• JinyoJinyo Member

@Beleila said:
    Is it just me? That doesnt care about such lists, even more so if not even have the Content this list applies to?

It's just you. When we get to the point where korea is 90% will play Seha while the remaining 548% will play the other characters.

• JinyoJinyo Member

@Beleila said:
    Is it just me? That doesnt care about such lists, even more so if not even have the Content this list applies to?

It's just you. When we get to the point where korea is 90% will play Seha while the remaining 548% will play the other characters.

• it's like maplestory all over again

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

@Muryoku said:
    Ehhh did a rough translation of what I could of the comments, do not take it all for 100% as I had some trouble understanding some, and had to rely on friends and google translate for others. All forms of correction are welcome.

> **Seha** > Top dmg in almost all raids cuz of true dmg, has a bit of an MP disadvantage and hard to maintain (must pot constantly), in normal dungeons dmg decreases as mob def decreases, easy to control, easy conditional effects > **Tein** > High skill count and top-level buff can clear all dungeons skillfully, reuse skill is long, easy to use but can be a bit tedious, good for beginners > **Violet** > Compared to other characters, there are many conditional skills that can't compare to this. can deal continious dmg, control is a bit difficult, maybe difficult for beginners > **Luna** > High skill character with definite conditional (referencing guaranteed aerial?), great buffs, comfortable to play. > **Nata** > Special crew making all skills have definite back attack allows for a lot of damage in a short time, easy to play character for beginners > **Soma** > Skill factor is very high, very good at hitting even if SA / SC not released it is almost the top character, skill links have been defined, there are many patterns to connect and control exercises are important, may be a little difficult for beginners > **Levia** > Has great advantages in damage buff and fixed condition, requires lot of control exercises and a lot of understanding of skill linkage to enjoy properly. May be difficult for beginners to play > **Seulbi** > Slightly quick skill cooldown time can cause a lot of damage in short period of time. Almost no definite conditional skill required for easy control of conditional effects. > **Tina** > Has high skill count and superior buff, can easily deal continuous damage with ground-determined chase (i guess this is chase dmg being a constant?) that are different from other characters, recommended for beginners. > **Wolfgang** > Skill factor is high, there are a few definite conditional skills, continious damage is not bad, there are many installers (?) in the skill and buff isn't bad either. Not completely bad, beginners can play it somewhat easy. > **Yuri** > Longer skill cooldown and high mobility. Very easy for beginners to play but can be a double-edged sword and be very difficult in high level raids (This one doesn't make too much sense to me) > **Harpy** > Skill cooldown time is relatively short so you can continue to connect skills. Good buff and recovery buff, some control is required. Beginners will have some difficulty to play > **J** > Fun character, not so good for beginners. (Yeah this is pretty much what his comment line said) >

Also tried my best to do the actual statistics they showed before the comments, you can just apply them to all characters basically.

[Apply this to all chars as you see fit.](https://imgur.com/a/T5kXu "https://imgur.com/PxBb9uj")

SA yuri has pasive that can reduce cooldown of any normal skill when ex skill is used so this is indeed not make any sense

• Nata is hardly for beginners. :V Not when you only have one non-Special DR, and your only iframe skills need good timing. XD

• lol this tier is so wrong on so many levels don't trust this list

• J and Levia arent really that hard to play. J needs a major damage buff so does Harpy. I cant imagine Tein being so high as support and Slyvi as one of the best pve chars at such a low rate. I highly doubt that Tierlist, it doesnt seem to be tought trough in my eyes. Wasnt Tina feared as the most op character and that her deeper and focused gameplay as not easy to play? o.o

• ElfgahrElfgahr Member
    edited April 2018

@Melodion said:
    J and Levia arent really that hard to play. J needs a major damage buff so does Harpy. I cant imagine Tein being so high as support and Slyvi as one of the best pve chars at such a low rate.

I play both Sylvi and Tein. Sylvi certainly got the raw damage. Tein don't do much damage without his buff skills. With them, however, that kid is a complete monster. Plus, he also got good amount if iframes and healing for PvE with adjustable cooldown rate. Also can fill Phase Force bar ridiculously quick. So I wouldn't doubt Tein being the top of PvE content.

• @Elfgahr said:
    I play both Sylvi and Tein. Sylvi certainly got the raw damage. Tein don't do much damage without his buff skills. With them, however, that kid is a complete monster. Plus, he also got good amount if iframes and healing for PvE with adjustable cooldown rate. Also can fill Phase Force bar ridiculously quick. So I wouldn't doubt Tein being the top of PvE content.

And just trough what you said, i learned something new. Thanks for giving me a little knowdlege i havent had so far.