The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Recruit An Agent , Save The World! [ Win Free Rewards And Codes ]

imageimage" alt="" title="" />

Boys and girls, men and women :tongue: , to all the people of closers , we have got an entry based competition going on where you can win free rewards and if you don't , you will get free codes just by entering!

To get the recruit an agent rewards box which contains Union Agent/Vulture Corp.costume ,double talisman, resurrection capsule and 1 day elite status voucher, all you have to do is enter and you will get the code after the competition ends. You will get two of those boxes , one for you and one for your friend, remember, you cant use more than one code for your account so give it to a friend who hasn't got one. Even better, you don't have to wait the whole week to get a code, go to the daily deals page for more free stuff throughout the week. It also counts as another entry for the competition which will give you better chances to win.

Talking about entries, for the competition, if you want that 1st, 2nd or 3rd spot, all you need to do is everything on the third picture I have posted for a better chance of winning. As you can see, on the right side, it gives you points, I'm guessing the higher the points , the better the chances to win one of the top spots!

https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/recruit-an-agent-save-the-world - This is the link to the page where all these pictures are from if you just want to look at the page.

If you guys need any help, leave a comment and either me or someone else should help you out, if I have said something wrong or you want to add something , also leave a comment down!

Comments

• I would like to know how does the free costume looks like, if is not a problem.
    Is the cube costume one?

• TaigaUsagiTaigaUsagi Member
    edited April 2018

I would like to know how Australians and others outside the US, Canada or Europe, will be able to obtain the rewards for the losing side of the giveaway, which should be given regardless.

• Free costume! Yay!!!

-This Promotion is not available in your region-
    dies

lol

• @TaigaUsagi said:
    I would like to know how Australians and others outside the US, Canada or Europe, will be able to obtain the rewards for the losing side of the giveaway, which should be given regardless.

Per E-Mail as it says in the original Post

• TaigaUsagiTaigaUsagi Member
    edited April 2018

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

It was like this for the laptop promotion too.

• @Kuraihi said:
    I would like to know how does the free costume looks like, if is not a problem.
    Is the cube costume one?

the permanent official agent costume is the lv 42 promo costume you get for a few days

• @TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

Ok Ok, ur win i guess if thats not working for ur Country i doubt there is a workaround. Maybe get a key from a friend/Crew Member we get 2 anyway. The only thing i can think of right now.

• @Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

Ok Ok, ur win i guess if thats not working for ur Country i doubt there is a workaround. Maybe get a key from a friend/Crew Member we get 2 anyway. The only thing i can think of right now.

maybe, but maybe they'll just keep it because they only get 2.

• @TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

once i get mine i can PM the code, I am not really a fan of the official outfit

• @TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

It'd be useless for them to keep it as only one code can be activated per account. The second code is literally useless to them.

• @TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

Dont see a reason to keep the second Key if I only can use one anyway.

• @Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

thats a big if. Why the Yukatas be 1 key per email. yet use multiple keys. all keys are 1 use either way. except universal ones. so if its two different keys it should be available to put on the account.

• @TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

thats a big if. Why the Yukatas be 1 key per email. yet use multiple keys. all keys are 1 use either way. except universal ones. so if its two different keys it should be available to put on the account.

'' Codes are 1 use per Account, so give ur second Code to a Friend.'' Sounds not that complicated.

• it should be the account can obtain the reward only once. give the second key to a friend.

• @Natorious said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

@Beleila said:

@TaigaUsagi said:

once i get mine i can PM the code, I am not really a fan of the official outfit

that would be helpful thanks.

• Lets see how long it takes then, until Ppl try to sell this Code...

• TOO bad we get Nata, tina and harrpy that don't have the costume but only get 1 code.

• Can someone give me a code? Seems like I cant participate either

• @LeoTessa said:
    Can someone give me a code? Seems like I cant participate either

Codes will be send out once the events ends i am sure people will give aways codes on the forums don't worry

• if someones questions haven't been answered on here then feel free to dm me and ask for help, if you haven't asked on here then comment here first! :)

• @Pokechu said:

@LeoTessa said:

The codes will be given out at the end of the giveaway. Nobody has codes yet.

I've read this line "just entering gets you two codes for a Recruit an Agent Reward Box", doesn't that mean that you have to enter to get those two codes after the event, or are they gonna give the codes to everybody regardless if they have entered or not?

'Cause it's really sad for everyone else who can't enter because it's not available in their region.

And I kinda want the costume for my Levia.

• @Melfix said:

@Pokechu said:

@LeoTessa said:

The codes will be given out at the end of the giveaway. Nobody has codes yet.

I've read this line "just entering gets you two codes for a Recruit an Agent Reward Box", doesn't that mean that you have to enter to get those two codes after the event, or are they gonna give the codes to everybody regardless if they have entered or not?

'Cause it's really sad for everyone else who can't enter because it's not available in their region.

And I kinda want the costume for my Levia.

I did unterstand it that way that we have to enter to get the Codes, we share in Crew tho who is not able to get one. If my suggestion is rly the case.

• Not available in your region FeelsBadMan

• My fridge loli needs that permanent costume, may the gods message me a codo!

• Seems like Australia can now enter this giveaway also, thanks to EME for letting us participate.

• Hmm, I wonder if they were able to set it up that anywhere can enter to get the 'particpation' prize, but only valid regions can win the big one.
    I'm eligible for the big one (though I won't get it), but I totally get why others would be upset, especially if there isn't a Closers for that region at the time.

Apart from that, this is really neat. I don't think I've seen an event like this from an mmo game. Usually it's only the big prizes or the little ones, not both.

• Thanks EME for enabling Australia to participate. This ensures me that i'm now allowed to participate. I'm very thankful for the wonderful staff EME has.

• I wonder if the codes will expire, because I'm expecting people to sign up with like 20 e-mails and start selling codes in a few weeks/months

• @Shadlad said:
    I wonder if the codes will expire, because I'm expecting people to sign up with like 20 e-mails and start selling codes in a few weeks/months

Eme can those folks down and ban their IP they did such thing with Kritika where people with more accounts got em banned for abusing this

• Is the 1080 TI Founder's Edition like in the image?