bitna tina icon pack
Raid ready package
tina academy pack w/ half rim glasses I think

Comments

• next week?

• @reconawp1992 said:
    next week?

next week

• i am a bit concerned with the raid ready package i really hope its not like a +13 fuel or gear you can buy straight out of the emp store

• I was gonna return to this game when Harpy was released, but I may return sooner if PG75 is fun.

• A raid pack??? Do they have the raid keys and some item bonus 30%? oh whatever.

And No Tina maid costume what a load of bullshit why she doezn't get her maid and all other characters do.

• FoSizzleFoSizzle Member
    edited April 2018

@Natorious said:
    i am a bit concerned with the raid ready package i really hope its not like a +13 fuel or gear you can buy straight out of the emp store

i'm fairly certain we will not be getting any available +13 booster. I know that such a thing exists in foreign servers but...yea

• @Natorious said:
    i am a bit concerned with the raid ready package i really hope its not like a +13 fuel or gear you can buy straight out of the emp store

I wouldn't worry too much. The only box I heard Bearshoes mention in the stream was the usual box they've been giving lately. A set of +12 gear that has an expiration date to "give you a taste" of the gear you can get from PG75.

• @NoxObscura said:

@Natorious said:

I wouldn't worry too much. The only box I heard Bearshoes mention in the stream was the usual box they've been giving lately. A set of +12 gear that has an expiration date to "give you a taste" of the gear you can get from PG75.

That's what I thought too, but he actually mentions the "raid ready package" later in the stream, so those are two separate things. But I agree with you and @FoSizzle, there's nothing to worry about. I highly doubt they'd make +13 that easy to obtain.

• Is PG75 gear better than tiamat/refit gear? Also, its a raid, right? So which is harder, tiamat or PG75? Can PG75 be solo'ed with PG70 gear?

• @SandersLMAO said:
    Is PG75 gear better than tiamat/refit gear? Also, its a raid, right? So which is harder, tiamat or PG75? Can PG75 be solo'ed with PG70 gear?

Pg 75 is suposed for grps and they are considert a Raid. According to some Korean sites most of the gear is better not all.

• @SandersLMAO said:
    Is PG75 gear better than tiamat/refit gear? Also, its a raid, right? So which is harder, tiamat or PG75? Can PG75 be solo'ed with PG70 gear?

the trinkets are really good

• Is farming for the PG75 core as absurd as the crater core? I only have a PG70 core and am contemplating which one to go for.. crater or PG75

• Wew thanks for saving me a lot of effort! <3

• no Special Agent/Operative yet FeelsBadMan

Hopefully the raids won't be too hard without them

• JinyoJinyo Member

Raids are just as easy as tiamat.

• The pack raid gives wings but its probably that garbage 30 days that nobody wants.

• @Yoburi said:
    The pack raid gives wings but its probably that garbage 30 days that nobody wants.

Speak for yourself I enjoy those temp items. They help me power up so I can obtain the real deal easier since I don't have much time to play games anymore and also hardly ever drop more than 25$ a year. I even love the 1 day temp sets they put in the daily deals.

• AeonSmithAeonSmith Member
    edited April 2018

Anyone got some kind of stats for the PG5 Core?

Also, are Athena equips not available in this update yet?

• AeonSmithAeonSmith Member
    edited April 2018

@Pokechu said:

@AeonSmith said:
    Anyone got some kind of stats for the PG5 Core?

Also, are Athena equips not available in this update yet?

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/3868/planar-gate-lv-75-and-athena-gear-stats#latest

The Athena stuff should drop, but it requires a lvl of 77 to equip, so unless you have elite, you're gonna need that item that allows you to wear equip that's 5 lvls above your own.

Aye, thanks

Gosh, when I thought I was finally finished farming Tiamat I have to deal with another set to grind. It just never ends

• @Pokechu said:

@AeonSmith said:
    Aye, thanks

Gosh, when I thought I was finally finished farming Tiamat I have to deal with another set to grind. It just never ends

If you already have the Tiamat Core, don't bother getting PG75 or Athena Core. You're gonna want an Athena Ring though, any of the 3 is fine, they all have the same stats.

I do have the blueprints but... I reserved them for Harper and Violet, so I have to power through for my Seha(and possibly Tina) for those new Shiny PG cores(or Athena if I'm lucky enough), are Athena equips bankshareable btw?

But yeah, the Athena rings will definitely be something I'll be aiming for

• i will say it like this

if you have crater you are good,
    if you dont get the core but you look after less then 300 raw as crater when enhanced
    Get athena to speed run raids

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council