Share your Closers save the World Code here!

Just making a post here hoping for a kind soul to share there code with me and others since you get 2 codes everytime you participate in that event but not everybody got the right zone and you can only use 1 code.

Comments

• Codes have not been send out yet

• @Yoburi said:
    Just making a post here hoping for a kind soul to share there code with me and others since you get 2 codes everytime you participate in that event but not everybody got the right zone and you can only use 1 code.

Sent you mine. If someone else already beat me to it, feel free to just drop it here for someone to claim.

• FMNLH9AGD5NKCX57CRE7

• Here's mine in case someone wants it.

WM36TR4LYEW44N6XEP3C

• @DarkLightning said:

@Yoburi said:

Sent you mine. If someone else already beat me to it, feel free to just drop it here for someone to claim.

Thanks just used.

• Yeah I'd like one too please, can't participate cause region locked D:

• Here's the one I got if anyone wants it.
    7J4NHHMPW9R3RFPERNYX

• if someone have a code unused can you send it to me via PM, i will be very grateful to you :P.

• Here you go. First come first serve.

5T6RAN6NXJK9AR4D4KL4

• GNEGRL7T47XGAX3CPTEL
    CYLL6CY3CPNMXCYEC6AT
    I used someone else's code because I completely forgot I entered the contest. Here's two.

• LPXNC5XXYRTMYRMK7R5M
    Here's one c: First come first served.

• NWNN937LA4FLFLRK9GRP

• PCXNMY6MHAWCCJHYTKCJ

• DmxllDmxll Member

TW4DKCYT76LJ67G7CXH4

• My fridge loli needs that permanent costume, may the gods message me a codo!

• code for yall XDAGTN6JLRCPDE5KD9YC

• shamelessly waits for a code.. :*

• Here's a code for someone
    4HFFAYMC4CNEXC9CRTMT

• first come first serve
    C79WN4A3RK9ED7WY4GER

• anyone please message me a code! THANKS!

• If some one have one code to me please D:

• When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

• @LovelyLevia said:
    When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

i got mine approx 14 hr ago and the subject is Recruit a closer campaign if you used Gmail you will find it under those marketing tab

• ReayazReayaz Member
    edited April 2018

Anyone has a spare code? couldnt get it due to region >_<"

edit: Got it!

• Here's mine n.n
    4HTWCT7EJFDWCKHNJK5M

• @LovelyLevia said:
    When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

I got my email at 4pm PST, which was approximately 14 hours and 18 minutes ago (currently 6:18am PST).

This is what the email looked like in my inbox:

• I could really use a code since I forgot to sign up for the rewards.

• Here you go:

EH93LYHRFFAJ5D4GHAMR

• lGinllGinl Member

any code?

• Can someone also give me a code.