The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map
We are aware of server issues, and are currently investigating the issue. We will let players know as soon as the problem has been solved, or if we have any additional news. Thank you for your patience!

Share your Closers save the World Code here!

Just making a post here hoping for a kind soul to share there code with me and others since you get 2 codes everytime you participate in that event but not everybody got the right zone and you can only use 1 code.

Comments

• Codes have not been send out yet

• @Yoburi said:
    Just making a post here hoping for a kind soul to share there code with me and others since you get 2 codes everytime you participate in that event but not everybody got the right zone and you can only use 1 code.

Sent you mine. If someone else already beat me to it, feel free to just drop it here for someone to claim.

• FMNLH9AGD5NKCX57CRE7

• Here's mine in case someone wants it.

WM36TR4LYEW44N6XEP3C

• @DarkLightning said:

@Yoburi said:

Sent you mine. If someone else already beat me to it, feel free to just drop it here for someone to claim.

Thanks just used.

• Yeah I'd like one too please, can't participate cause region locked D:

• Here's the one I got if anyone wants it.
    7J4NHHMPW9R3RFPERNYX

• if someone have a code unused can you send it to me via PM, i will be very grateful to you :P.

• Here you go. First come first serve.

5T6RAN6NXJK9AR4D4KL4

• GNEGRL7T47XGAX3CPTEL
    CYLL6CY3CPNMXCYEC6AT
    I used someone else's code because I completely forgot I entered the contest. Here's two.

• LPXNC5XXYRTMYRMK7R5M
    Here's one c: First come first served.

• NWNN937LA4FLFLRK9GRP

• PCXNMY6MHAWCCJHYTKCJ

• DmxllDmxll Member

TW4DKCYT76LJ67G7CXH4

• My fridge loli needs that permanent costume, may the gods message me a codo!

• code for yall XDAGTN6JLRCPDE5KD9YC

• shamelessly waits for a code.. :*

• Here's a code for someone
    4HFFAYMC4CNEXC9CRTMT

• first come first serve
    C79WN4A3RK9ED7WY4GER

• anyone please message me a code! THANKS!

• If some one have one code to me please D:

• When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

• @LovelyLevia said:
    When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

i got mine approx 14 hr ago and the subject is Recruit a closer campaign if you used Gmail you will find it under those marketing tab

• ReayazReayaz Member
    edited April 2018

Anyone has a spare code? couldnt get it due to region >_<"

edit: Got it!

• Here's mine n.n
    4HTWCT7EJFDWCKHNJK5M

• @LovelyLevia said:
    When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

I got my email at 4pm PST, which was approximately 14 hours and 18 minutes ago (currently 6:18am PST).

This is what the email looked like in my inbox:

• I could really use a code since I forgot to sign up for the rewards.

• Here you go:

EH93LYHRFFAJ5D4GHAMR

• lGinllGinl Member

any code?

• Can someone also give me a code.