Share your Closers save the World Code here!

Just making a post here hoping for a kind soul to share there code with me and others since you get 2 codes everytime you participate in that event but not everybody got the right zone and you can only use 1 code.

«134

Comments

  • Codes have not been send out yet

  • @Yoburi said:
    Just making a post here hoping for a kind soul to share there code with me and others since you get 2 codes everytime you participate in that event but not everybody got the right zone and you can only use 1 code.

    Sent you mine. If someone else already beat me to it, feel free to just drop it here for someone to claim.

  • FMNLH9AGD5NKCX57CRE7

  • Here's mine in case someone wants it.

    WM36TR4LYEW44N6XEP3C

  • @DarkLightning said:

    @Yoburi said:
    Just making a post here hoping for a kind soul to share there code with me and others since you get 2 codes everytime you participate in that event but not everybody got the right zone and you can only use 1 code.

    Sent you mine. If someone else already beat me to it, feel free to just drop it here for someone to claim.

    Thanks just used.

  • Yeah I'd like one too please, can't participate cause region locked D:

  • Here's the one I got if anyone wants it.
    7J4NHHMPW9R3RFPERNYX

  • if someone have a code unused can you send it to me via PM, i will be very grateful to you :P.

  • Here you go. First come first serve.

    5T6RAN6NXJK9AR4D4KL4

  • GNEGRL7T47XGAX3CPTEL
    CYLL6CY3CPNMXCYEC6AT
    I used someone else's code because I completely forgot I entered the contest. Here's two.

  • LPXNC5XXYRTMYRMK7R5M
    Here's one c: First come first served.

  • NWNN937LA4FLFLRK9GRP

  • PCXNMY6MHAWCCJHYTKCJ

  • DmxllDmxll Member

    TW4DKCYT76LJ67G7CXH4


  • My fridge loli needs that permanent costume, may the gods message me a codo!

  • code for yall XDAGTN6JLRCPDE5KD9YC

  • shamelessly waits for a code.. :*

  • Here's a code for someone
    4HFFAYMC4CNEXC9CRTMT

  • first come first serve
    C79WN4A3RK9ED7WY4GER

  • anyone please message me a code! THANKS!

  • If some one have one code to me please D:

  • When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

  • @LovelyLevia said:
    When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

    i got mine approx 14 hr ago and the subject is Recruit a closer campaign if you used Gmail you will find it under those marketing tab

  • ReayazReayaz Member
    edited April 2018

    Anyone has a spare code? couldnt get it due to region >_<"

    edit: Got it!

  • Here's mine n.n
    4HTWCT7EJFDWCKHNJK5M

  • @LovelyLevia said:
    When did codes get sent out and what was the email subject name, checking my inbox but can't find anything :neutral:

    I got my email at 4pm PST, which was approximately 14 hours and 18 minutes ago (currently 6:18am PST).

    This is what the email looked like in my inbox:

  • I could really use a code since I forgot to sign up for the rewards.

  • Here you go:

    EH93LYHRFFAJ5D4GHAMR

  • lGinllGinl Member

    any code?

  • Can someone also give me a code.

Sign In or Register to comment.