[NA]What costume set for $20 gives you the most pieces and sells for the most credits?

Which of them sells the fastest?

Answers

• Although i'm fairly against EMP to credit direct conversions in this form, if you want the most credits for your money, costume set liquidation is not the best method....just sayin...

• ElfgahrElfgahr Member
    edited April 2018

Why are you limiting to just outfit?
    Plus, I think it's common knowledge that EMP outfit is a waste if you just want credit. (unless they're from Bitna)

• OOLuigiOoOOLuigiOo Member
    edited April 2018

Then what would be the best item liquidation to earn credits?

• upgrade items from daily deals would be the best, I think.
    or if you're feeling lucky you can gamble on washing machines, but that's only if you're willing to take the risk and/or have money to burn.

• sevaslatoresevaslatore Member
    edited April 2018

Meanwhile I buy emp outfits on eu and have need of a seller. Feels bad ╥﹏╥

• @sevaslatore said:
    Meanwhile I buy emp outfits on eu and have need of a seller. Feels bad ╥﹏╥

Im not suprised since it feels like most Ppl have the SoD or Nightmare set anyway, if u want to make money u have to sell something useful like slot mod tools etc

• Compare with 120-160 mil in one go (^~^)
    Would have been easier if bundle boxes were sellable or just that people knew I am not gonna scum them. It's easy to say "I buy all pieces" while having just 1 in mind

• What use has a high potential Price tho if nobody buys it.

• sevaslatoresevaslatore Member
    edited April 2018

I buy emp outfits on eu and have need of a seller

Was my english too bad or what?

Although, I am just looking rn. No costume I like yet or rather no Violet for now but bought celine costume already 168kk dem it It just got posted on bm without any warning tho. I kinda prefer to have someone in mind rather than relying on discord/forum marketplace.

Other person wants certain full costume set for 120kk rn, if fomeone are curious (。ゝ∀・)ゞ

• Then what would be the best item liquidation to earn credits?> @cathernyan said:

upgrade items from daily deals would be the best, I think.
    or if you're feeling lucky you can gamble on washing machines, but that's only if you're willing to take the risk and/or have money to burn.

I want the Hot Spring costumes while they are cheap from AH before the week is over.

How often do these upgrade items appear?

• OOLuigiOoOOLuigiOo Member
    edited April 2018

Then what would be the best item liquidation to earn credits?> @cathernyan said:

upgrade items from daily deals would be the best, I think.

Anything from the store worth a whole lot and sells fast?