Mega Hyper Deal This Weekend

13»

Comments

• @DeadAgain said:
    You know you can buy packs with 30-elite, 30-day wing, costume and other stuff for $25 or $30, right?
    Buy one every month and you have permanent wings.

Nope I didn't know XD. Which one?

• @LadyGaki said:

@DeadAgain said:
    You know you can buy packs with 30-elite, 30-day wing, costume and other stuff for $25 or $30, right?

Has catch tho u can only by it once

• @Beleila said:

@LadyGaki said:

@DeadAgain said:

Has catch tho u can only by it once

Then it's not going to be permanent wings? XD

• Are they supoose to give us a daily deal special today or it's just april fools.

• Looking at the Deals i guess April Fools

• NatoriousNatorious Member
    edited April 2018
  • SrslyrlySrslyrly Member
    edited April 2018

The rates are terrible... it's similar to opening up the Golden Scavenger Treasure Boxes for Malek Crystals -- you will get 2 most of the time. I needed Superclocked Equalizers so I'm not THAT upset about it, but definitely not spending any more on this.

• LOL but this even if usefull it's kinda lame i was hoping for costumes but whatever.

• And it's back!!!
    So can wisely waste spend your money.

• At least they are honest now that you probably won't get wings...

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/3788/mega-hyper-clocked-random-deal-is-coming-03-23-2018-03-26-2018

"A RARE Chance to receive an item from this group (variable rates within this group):"

• @Swahx said:
    Pretty much done with closers now, It's so apparent how Closers is just a cashgrab now.

But you know, maybe people already realized this when they introduced $150 founders pack ( $570 worth btw ), $250 black friday deal, $25 golden gift boxes, $75 nightmare pack on official launch to welcome new players and now we have $20 random deals where they even state the percentage chance to get rare items, to create a illusion that every item in that tier is equally divided.

I didn't know I was playing a game under GameForge.

In Gameforges world, hair costs $18(Soul Worker), so nope. More like Nexon :)

• @OOLuigiOo Yeah... DeadAgain kind of necro'd this topic. You just quoted a comment that's over a month old. I doubt you'll get a reply from that guy lol.

• yay time to buy cheap(er) elite status