Sylvi - costume with best stats?

which of the 3 stars costumes better to upgrade from 2 or 1 stars? what set bonuces? or only way is donate? Then what exactly is it worth to buy?

Comments

• In my opinion the Dark Command set is the best atm regardless of Character. The rest of the Costumes have all the same setboni as far as im aware of.

• Ogenki1978Ogenki1978 Member
    edited May 2018

@Beleila said:
    In my opinion the Dark Command set is the best atm regardless of Character. The rest of the Costumes have all the same setboni as far as im aware of.

In my opinion, its getting pretty close because dark command takes up accessory slots too and because there's two other costume sets now that give extra bonuses, maid if you have the full set at 3 stars and steampunk which works per individual item.

Dark command gives +35% crit damage and +2 to your third ult.

If you didn't wear dark command full set, you can wear:
    1. Nightmarish Queen's Ascendance (+2% damage, +10% empowered damage) instead of dark command wings
    2. Mephisto horns (+3% back attack damage) instead of dark command crown
    3. Vitus Earrings (+3% airstrike damage) instead of dark command cheeks
    4. 3 star maid or steampunk with their respective extra bonuses.
    5. Mephisto costume weapon (3 star is +24% crit damage instead of +6% attack damage) which could be more damage for your character depending on how much % attack you already have vs how much % crit damage you have.

• @Ogenki1978 said:

@Beleila said:
    In my opinion the Dark Command set is the best atm regardless of Character. The rest of the Costumes have all the same setboni as far as im aware of.

In my opinion, its getting pretty close because dark command takes up accessory slots too and because there's two other costume sets now that give extra bonuses, maid if you have the full set at 3 stars and steampunk which works per individual item.

Dark command gives +35% crit damage and +2 to your third ult.

If you didn't wear dark command full set, you can wear:
    1. Nightmarish Queen's Ascendance (+2% damage, +10% empowered damage) instead of dark command wings
    2. Mephisto horns (+3% back attack damage) instead of dark command crown
    3. Vitus Earrings (+3% airstrike damage) instead of dark command cheeks
    4. 3 star maid or steampunk with their respective extra bonuses.
    5. Mephisto costume weapon (3 star is +24% crit damage instead of +6% attack damage) which could be more damage for your character depending on how much % attack you already have vs how much % crit damage you have.

+2% Damage, +10% damage, 3% back attack damage, 3% airstrike damage, and the 24% crit damage is a lot less than 35% (unconditional) crit damage and a raw 8% Raw

Not to mention how rare those things you say are(Ascendance is craftable but takes roughly 2 months? with 2 chars) Mephiso horns you can probably just buy from a random bloke, Vitus earrings is rare and pricey, Mephisto weapon is rare(may be pricey as well, but probably not) and as I said, 24% crit damage can't really compare to 8% raw.

Dark command accessories are... pricey, but not really rare(I assume they're not rare in NA, yes? a different story in EU)

There's a set that complements Dark command, I just don't know what they're called, but I believe they give 3% raw and a few other stats. You can get those from the Refit Sky ship.