Weekend Login Event (free UNION/Vulture Corp. costume) Discussion

https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/announcing-the-closers-weekend-login-event

As if we aren't getting enough awesome things with the next update, this weekend (Friday-Monday), everyone who logs in will get a box (one per account) containing:

• Permanent UNION Agent costume (Black Lambs)/Vulture Corp. Operative costume (Wolf Dogs)
  • Double Talisman
  • Res Capsule
  • 1-Day Elite Voucher

I didn't expect another agent costume so soon, so this is a nice surprise. I'll probably give it to Yuri or Seha.

Comments

• Even though I mainly play Sylvi, Tina had my favorite official agent design, so I went with her. Glad to see this is coming around again so I can get it for Sylvi.

• IwynIwyn Member

Gonna use it for my harpy.

• Keeping one set and using the other set as synchro fodder ¯_(ツ)_/¯
    inb4 they can't be upgraded...

• Im having trouble deciding wich character should get the costume... I just know that Black Lamb costumes are kinda meh in general, i actually like the intern versions more. Likely gonna go for either Tina or Violet, considering that Tina looks good in both intern and oa maybe Violet,,,

• @SuspiciousScout said:
    Even though I mainly play Sylvi, Tina had my favorite official agent design, so I went with her. Glad to see this is coming around again so I can get it for Sylvi.

exactly in the same boat :X

though I'm thinking maybe I should save it for harpy/violet

• Can you even save it for future chars? Cuz I still have the ones from cube and you can't use it on new chars

• any1 have any pics of what they look like? mainly wondering about tina, nata , and sylvi as those are characters i havent made yet. still have the one from the first event set aside for harpy but gotta choose who the spare one is going to

• SandersLMAOSandersLMAO Member
    edited May 2018

@AeonSmith said:
    Can you even save it for future chars? Cuz I still have the ones from cube and you can't use it on new chars

In the stream bear shoes said that it definitely works on harpy, but violet maybe

@KanjiTatsumi said:
    any1 have any pics of what they look like? mainly wondering about tina, nata , and sylvi as those are characters i havent made yet. still have the one from the first event set aside for harpy but gotta choose who the spare one is going to

Use the model viewer by Rhysling

http://50.3.69.180/Viewer/

• IwynIwyn Member

@SandersLMAO said:

@AeonSmith said:
    Can you even save it for future chars? Cuz I still have the ones from cube and you can't use it on new chars

In the stream bear shoes said that it definitely works on harpy, but violet maybe

@KanjiTatsumi said:
    any1 have any pics of what they look like? mainly wondering about tina, nata , and sylvi as those are characters i havent made yet. still have the one from the first event set aside for harpy but gotta choose who the spare one is going to

Use the model viewer by Rhysling

http://50.3.69.180/Viewer/

Rip I really want to save it for violet..

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Keeping one set and using the other set as synchro fodder ¯_(ツ)_/¯
    inb4 they can't be upgraded...

They can be upgraded