Black Lambs & Wolfdog

Closed beta start available Black Lambs team only? Or will be available and BlackWolf?

Comments

• Probably gonna start will all the black lambs

• @Enies said:
    Probably gonna start will all the black lambs

Damn, I never found Violet on a Japanese, pirate server. I hope they add Wolfdog soon, after the closed beta.

• Damn, I never found Violet on a Japanese, pirate server. I hope they add Wolfdog soon, after the closed beta.

I think Violet was already release on JP server, i'm not sure but i saw JP voice mod for other server so it should be playabe already

• Black Lambs only . Wolf dogs are in the future updates.

• Violet just came out in JP.

But yeah, I wouldn't expect her so soon.

Depending on when NA goes OBT, it might be possible for Nata (and Levia if they release her around the same time like KR did) to be released late December or so, but I wouldn't count on it. (Especially if they go down JP's route and prioritize Black Lambs Season 2 areas over releasing the Wolfdogs.)

• God we're going to be so behind but as long as we start with revamp Seha then I can wait <3

• @Starfishs said:
    God we're going to be so behind but as long as we start with revamp Seha then I can wait <3

Every game that comes to the west will always be behind but Eventually they catch up. So give it a while for En masse to catch up to KR

• @Rucellex said:

@Starfishs said:
    God we're going to be so behind but as long as we start with revamp Seha then I can wait <3

Every game that comes to the west will always be behind but Eventually they catch up. So give it a while for En masse to catch up to KR

I don't think it will ever actually catch up to KR since KR is always updating.