Skill Balances Discussion

"Skill balance for PVP and PVE has been adjusted across all characters. Additionally, functionality and usability of many skills has been improved. We're looking forward to hearing feedback on your favorite characters once the update is live!"

We're getting skill balances next week. I'm curious how up to date balances will be. They technically could include special agent skill changes and it'll just apply when special agent comes. Also, who will be strongest in pve or pvp now?

Comments

• If nothing else, I'd like to see a list of all the functional changes and bug fixes; I'm doubtful any number changes will impact how people play the characters. The only bug I'm aware of is Seha's sword buff not hitting surrounding enemies unless they're really close. As for functional changes, what comes to mind is the skill awakenings like Seulbi's rail gun turning into a single shot.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I'd like to see a list of changes too. Kinda unfortunate that it's difficult to compose since there's so many

• @Amygdala said:
    There isn't much to discuss without having a cohesive understanding of what's being changed. Can anyone provide an idea of a similar update that happened on KR? I really would like to hear what's happening to the characters.

well that's kinda not possible either since KR and other servers went trough so many balancing changes. But out version
    currently runs around fall 2017 balances from KR servers o i guess we will get some recently released ones

• @Amygdala said:

@Natorious saaaaid:

• Snip, snip, snip!

Huuuh? Like the newest-newest changes that we just saw in KR? If that's the case, that's pretty incredible.

Yeah we're quite on par with the KR version as of the coming update (version 15 or something). Bear or rocky Road explained it on the twitch stream the other day.

The reason we probably won't get patch notes is because it's years of patches condensed into one.

Personally I'd still like to see them, reading patch notes is like my favourite hobby of mine (Thanks dota 2). Just love theory crafting for min max and also I wanna make a compilation of guides for the community anyways

• TomitelTomitel Member

So we are getting the Yuri, Seulbi, J and Tina buffs?

• @SandersLMAO said:

@Amygdala said:

@Natorious saaaaid:

• Snip, snip, snip!

Huuuh? Like the newest-newest changes that we just saw in KR? If that's the case, that's pretty incredible.

Yeah we're quite on par with the KR version as of the coming update (version 15 or something). Bear or rocky Road explained it on the twitch stream the other day.

The reason we probably won't get patch notes is because it's years of patches condensed into one.

Personally I'd still like to see them, reading patch notes is like my favourite hobby of mine (Thanks dota 2). Just love theory crafting for min max and also I wanna make a compilation of guides for the community anyways

Really? These ones? Cuz if so, that's quite amazing

But I don't really want to get my hopes up just yet

• @AeonSmith said:

No, we unfortunately won't be getting those changes. We will be an update or so behind those changes in terms of skill balance. Hopefully those reworks won't be that far down the line.

• @AeonSmith said:

@SandersLMAO said:

@Amygdala said:

@Natorious saaaaid:

• Snip, snip, snip!

not these ones since the latest version affects awakening skills from purification and are pretty much still work in progress since only few characters for now got em we don't have yet but we will most likely get the balance patch before this

• I just remember one Balance Patch from December 2017.

https://pastebin.com/sUQwvWWG

But that patch includes SA's Skills. I dont know if EME will implement it.

Source: Closers HQ.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@HieiBlaze said:
    I just remember one Balance Patch from December 2017.

A lot of those look like welcome changes.

• TomitelTomitel Member

@HieiBlaze said:

But that balance patch is only for PvP, right?

• @Tomitel said:

@HieiBlaze said:

But that balance patch is only for PvP, right?

Yeh, unfortunately I didn't found other skill balance patch.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Uh it would affect both unless stated otherwise aka (PVP only etc)

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@Adorable said:
    Uh it would affect both unless stated otherwise aka (PVP only etc)

At least for Nata I know none of those carry over into PvE.