Anyone else not getting their Closers Coins?

You only need to do a 10 fatigue stage to earn them, right? I've done a few so far and got none.

Also i'm not able to get the dopplegangers reward either for whatever reason.

Comments

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Yeah, they're going to look into this in the morning!

• @Adorable said:
    Yeah, they're going to look into this in the morning!

Cool beans, good to hear.

• YoburiYoburi Member

u guys got coins?

• Still not getting my coins even after the 1.5gb update today. I guess it still didn't get fixed.

• HimeHime Member

They're in the talks with Naddic to discuss this, so we'll here an answer hopefully soon!

• YoburiYoburi Member

The boxs you can craft are amazing no wonder naddic doesn't want us to craft.

• Oh boy. Another event exclusively for new players.

• YoburiYoburi Member

but what is a returning hell i a alpha player how can i be not a returning player?

• @Yoburi said:
    but what is a returning hell i a alpha player how can i be not a returning player?

If I am not mistaken, Returning would mean Inactive players that have not played for a while so all of the Active players that have been playing everyday would get nothing while the Inactive players who are returning and New Players get the Closer Coins

• @Yoburi said:

I believe they posted in the news post that "returning" players are players who haven't played since Apr 3 (the Tina update)

• YoburiYoburi Member

So i get punished for playing the game? thats new whats next a event for people that don't pay money in this game.

• https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/we-ve-got-a-pile-of-free-stuff-for-you closers coins is described as an event for everyone not for returning players

• TomitelTomitel Member

@Yoburi said:
    So i get punished for playing the game? thats new whats next a event for people that don't pay money in this game.

You arent getting punished for playing the game... lol. This event is mostly for new players that didnt been there to earn all the rewards and items from old events, and for old players that leaved but came back after some time without even entering the game. Essentially, this event wants that the formerly mentioned players can catch up with the regular players.

• Elite08Elite08 Member

@Natorious said:
    https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/we-ve-got-a-pile-of-free-stuff-for-you closers coins is described as an event for everyone not for returning players

I honestly agree with this. It really sucks that we have to wait for our turn to get the coins.

• @Yoburi said:

You having 100 million credits removed from your account for playing everyday is called a punishment.

What they are doing is called an incentive. Its to attract people who have previously invested time (and maybe money) to return to the game because they believe the game is currently in a much better and updated state.

• @Yoburi said:

Where's my exclusive event for alpha players?

• @Waavelength said:

Oh boy. Another event exclusively for new players.

but the article clearly states that it is for everyone, :/
    "Welcome (Back), Closers! We're beginning a series of events to celebrate new, returning, and existing Closers!

An Event for Everyone

After we return from maintenance on Tuesday, May 8, we’ll send Closer Coins to each and every Closer just for clearing stages that consume at least 10 Stamina, or clearing stages in the Dimensional Ops Center.

Collect Closer Coins and trade them in for costumes, character effects, accessory boxes, enhancement materials, and more!"
    https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/we-ve-got-a-pile-of-free-stuff-for-you

• HimeHime Member

Gonna take a wild guess and say miscommunication?

• This is actually a giant middle finger to all existing players. Literally why would you hold an event exclusively for players who probably uninstalled instead of your loyal playerbase? I was actually hyped for the exchangeable stuff; thanks for giving me yet another reason not to log on. Imagine pissing your loyal players off to the point they quit so you have to hold an event to bring them back. Who cares about consumer retention anyway amirite?

• @xHime said:

It seems like ever since the Harpy vs Tina Event there has been a downhill slide with everything that followed it seems

• YoburiYoburi Member

^Thats what i was thinking the people that cares cant be part of and the people that already left and probably won't return can't care less.

• @Yoburi said:
    ^Thats what i was thinking the people that cares cant be part of and the people that already left and probably won't return can't care less.

I feel like they are focusing more on their attempts to getting back the player base they lost since the Harpy Vs Tina Event more over than the current player base, this Event went from a small thing for everyone while the Majority was for new/returning players to ONLY New/Returning Players. I fear that if this keeps continuing because it's not the first (and more than likely not the the last) time this sort of thing happened that they will be losing alot more than just a few players here and there. TERA PC is pretty much dead now compared to how it used to be due to similar occuranceses.

• HadasyHadasy Member
    edited May 2018

Question to event designers.
    What is the logic behind making the top prize a random box that includes all the most sought after accessories, then making said box completely unobtainable by the majority of the players who would be after it? Because to me, this looks like nothing short of a sadist's plot to cause some outrage.

• @Hadasy said:
    Question to event designers.
    What is the logic behind making the top prize a random box that includes all the most sought after accessories, then making said box completely unobtainable by the majority of the players who would be after it? Because to me, this looks like nothing short of a sadist's plot to cause some outrage.

I was going to obtain the Snow Fox Accessories for my Tina first since I was unable to get them the last time but it seems like I can't even get them this time either.

• fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited May 2018

@Pokechu said:
    Déjà vu
    We've just been in this place before
    Sitting on the fence
    And we know it's our time to gooo
    Calling you, out on this inefficacy
    All this makes no sense
    It's so hard when you try to hurt us, sooo
    Déjà vu
    We've already seen this before
    Why do you mistreat
    And we know that we need to gooo
    Calling you, out on this little tragedy
    We need to retreat
    It's so hard when you try to shaft us, sooo

Sing along.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Yes. I am THIS bored AND disappointed.

we have been dealt with nothing but dissapointment since the Harpy vs Tina Event and it feels like it will just keep coming over and over again like we are stuck in an endless loop. The Harpy vs Tina Event resulted in some Harpy players leaving, one update cause people to not obtain crafted items (issue was fixed) etc etc

• HadasyHadasy Member

@fullmetalone said:
    I was going to obtain the Snow Fox Accessories for my Tina first since I was unable to get them the last time but it seems like I can't even get them this time either.

Got Tina covered, but that's my favorite accessory set, so same. At least that one's been shown to have other sources.

That box' only source thus far is the "new players only" event. After advertising it was for everyone, at that. That's a seriously nasty mistake, in several ways...

• @Hadasy said:

@fullmetalone said:

Got Tina covered, but that's my favorite accessory set, so same. At least that one's been shown to have other sources.

That box' only source thus far is the "new players only" event. After advertising it was for everyone, at that. That's a seriously nasty mistake, in several ways...

I agree with you hands down on that aspect, there seems to be a HUGE problem with misscomunication at EME it seems because this is not the first time there has been a issue like this

• So, it's safe to assume i should stop playing until Harpy gets released to be able to participate in whatever events start by then?

Why incentive inactive players and then give the middle finger to the ones who keep playing? It really makes no sense no matter how you put it.

• @xHime said:

This is kinda becoming a problem. The existing playerbase is being ignored yet again. Even if it was a miscommunication, they shouldn't have gone with an event like this and exclude existing players to begin with. This isn't the first time that there's exclusive events for new/returning players, and it's getting rather annoying now...

As I posted in the discord:

"Honestly, I hope that there will be an event only for people who couldn't join this one due to the miscommunication with the exact same rewards. It's starting to become rather annoying to have great events ONLY for part of the playerbase, and especially after being told everyone could join in. It's just adding insult to injury, because despite people complaining about this type of event when the rewards were a lot worse, the latest event giving much better rewards than any previous event is gonna piss people off. It's giving the impression you care more about returning/new players than active players and that the active players don't deserve to join in for the fun. Why should we continue playing when we get better rewards by not playing for a while?
    It's not just about there being new/returning player events either, it's about the active players being sidelined over and over..."

• @39MD4RL4X9 said:
    So, it's safe to assume i should stop playing until Harpy gets released to be able to participate in whatever events start by then?

Why incentive inactive players and then give the middle finger to the ones who keep playing? It really makes no sense no matter how you put it.

Seems to be the case