[NA] Draconis | New | Lv.1 | Friendly Crew Casual & Hardcore

Hey there! Draconis is an International-based (NA/EU) crew with members from all over the world! Our members ranges from veterans who've played Closers on other servers, to newbies who are brand new to the world of Closers and ready to get some awesome action and get to know one another. Currently, we are recruiting all active, friendly players to join us in growing as a crew and enjoying the game together! We regularly participate in dailies and squad up together to run endgame content, such as PG5, PG75/73, Tiamat & T-Sides and later on for I/D(Irina & David). For anyone who needs either materials or equipment. We do Crew mission dailies as well, as it will help us grow in level and getting reputations for each area, that is also our group thing together, keep in mind though that the crew daily missions is optional and not mandatory, I want each and everyone to have fun and play the game, but if you wanna help and contribute then you are most welcome to do so. Need some gear, or looking to hunt with someone? We got you. If anyone is free or available we can help you or if someone is willing to carry through bosses. We're basically a family that enjoys just playing the game and having fun together. That being said, alot of us keep up with the newest content, or the previous/current content. So if you ever have any questions, there's always someone around to help you out & get you the answers you need. Never be afraid to ask questions, we can only answer within our knowledge and do what we can to help. All players are welcome, regardless of experience with the game, as long as you're ready to have fun and work hard for anything. And most of all hugs for everyone ^_^

Crew Leader: xHawky (Discord: Hawky#6932)

1. Joining our Discord server is required once you're accepted. It's the best way to communicate with our members both in-game & outside of game.
2. Respect your fellow crew members.
3. Draconis is a no-drama zone.
4. Follow the rules of the game & discord in general.
5. If you do not login for over 2 weeks without notifying one of the crew leaders, then you may be removed from the crew in order to make room for new members. If this happens, you are free to ask to be added back in whenever you decide to become active in-game again!
6. Have fun!

Just apply to the crew in-game and fill out this quick app sheet and one of us will reach out to you in-game or on Discord! And before you can join the crew we want you on our discord first!

IGN:
Discord ID:
Time Zone: (optional)

Thanks for stoping by!

p.s - Right now there is only me in it, so please don't be shocked why its empy. As I have been workin on banners and other stuff like discord, so I have not really had time to recruit yet, but now I am officially recruiting for my crew. Feel free to join and most welcome!

Comments

• IGN: Tatsumi
    Discord ID:Chinkster#0715

I would like to join but, just so you know i cannot get on everyday, because of work, at most an hour, or 2 if im lucky.I do try to get on when i have free time usually weekends.

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@Chinkster said:
    IGN: Tatsumi
    Discord ID:Chinkster#0715

I would like to join but, just so you know i cannot get on everyday, because of work, at most an hour, or 2 if im lucky.I do try to get on when i have free time usually weekends.

That is totally fine, play at any hour you want. :)

• IGN - Erudite
    Discord ID - AzCrisis#9965

I'd like to join too if that's alright, I've only just started playing regularly again and it'd be cool to play together and help out ^^

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@L9YCDC6XM6 said:
    IGN - Erudite
    Discord ID - AzCrisis#9965

I'd like to join too if that's alright, I've only just started playing regularly again and it'd be cool to play together and help out ^^

You are much welcome to join the crew. I will send a request on discord and once I am logged back on, I will look for your app for the crew.

• EinnecyEinnecy Member

Hi, I'm really interested in joining! I'll be a bit busy this weekend though so I will be applying in a day or 2.
    IGN: Nymphes
    Discord ID: Kyu#1430

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@Einnecy said:
    Hi, I'm really interested in joining! I'll be a bit busy this weekend though so I will be applying in a day or 2.
    IGN: Nymphes
    Discord ID: Kyu#1430

Most welcome to join, I'll add ya up on discord first and then just app up on crew.

• xHawkyxHawky Member

Just bumping up and looking for more active players. :)

• xHawkyxHawky Member

Bump

Looking for more to join us.

• xHawkyxHawky Member

Bumpi-di-bump

Anyone is welcome to join us, regardless of experience or level. As we are looking for more to join us. We currently have 15 open slots 5/20. And we are close in becoming level 2 crew. We're also working on dailies daily, so everyone is free to help out or contribute towards it.

• AviruAviru Member

IGN: Schendel
    Discord ID: Aeith#2945

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@Aviru said:
    IGN: Schendel
    Discord ID: Aeith#2945

Check discord for an request and then PM me. Will invite you to crew once you have joined us on our discord.

• xHawkyxHawky Member

bump

Recruiting more to join us, any active old or new.

We also reached crew level 2 today.

• IGN: Gikeah
    Discord ID: Gikaeh#0998

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@MK44EYMY9T said:
    IGN: Gikeah
    Discord ID: Gikaeh#0998

Check discord for a request and then PM me. Once accepted I will invite you to the crew when you have joined our discord.

• IGN: GardAffix
    Discord ID: GardAffix#5133

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@GardAffix said:
    IGN: GardAffix
    Discord ID: GardAffix#5133

Welcome!

• IGN: HentaiPlease
    Discord ID: Baobao#1106
    NA CST

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@57J5FNGF3G said:
    IGN: HentaiPlease
    Discord ID: Baobao#1106
    NA CST

Look for a request on discord and then PM me. After that you can join the crew once you have joined discord.

• xHawkyxHawky Member

Bumpidump

Recruiting more, any and all is welcome new/veterans. Also, halfway to gain next crew level about 50% left. You can play at your own pace and any help towards anything to the crew is appreciated.

And small update, could be a bit confusing towards the application
    IGN: <<<---- account name, not characters name (so I know who is applying, for when you apply to crew your account name comes up not character name.)
    Discord ID:
    Time Zone: (optional)

• xHawkyxHawky Member

bump

Looking for any and all actives new and veterans!

• Elite08Elite08 Member

Hi. I would like to join this crew. Only times I may be off is Fridays due to me hanging out with friends on that particular day of every week. Though, I'm not online atm. I'll probably be active again around June and hopefully have some time to play by then.
    IGN: Elite08
    Discord ID: Elite#4923
    Time Zone: CDT-6

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@Elite08 said:
    Hi. I would like to join this crew. Only times I may be off is Fridays due to me hanging out with friends on that particular day of every week. Though, I'm not online atm. I'll probably be active again around June and hopefully have some time to play by then.

You will have to add me as I can't add you on discord.

You are very much welcome to join even so. Send an apply to crew and add me on discord and then send me a PM/DM. So that I can invite you to the discord crew.

• Elite08Elite08 Member

@xHawky said:

@Elite08 said:

You are very much welcome to join even so. Send an apply to crew and add me on discord and then send me a PM/DM. So that I can invite you to the discord crew.

I am so sorry about that. I had my privacy settings for who can add me to friends of friends. I just changed it so, go ahead and send me another one whenever you can.

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@Elite08 said:

@xHawky said:

@Elite08 said:

I am so sorry about that. I had my privacy settings for who can add me to friends of friends. I just changed it so, go ahead and send me another one whenever you can.

check discord for an add but you could of added me though ;P

• xHawkyxHawky Member
    edited May 2018

UPDATE:

The crew has now reached level 3, and we have also gained Planar Gate level 5 and about halfway to level 6 PG.
    We are accepting any and all veterans and new players alike, play at your own pace, and have fun, do help out once in a while, team up for dailies and other things. All welcome.

Open slots in the crew:
    12/30

• xHawkyxHawky Member

bump

Recruiting any and all active new or veteran players.
    Spots open
    13/30
    Crew Level 3

• ralin1ralin1 Member

Hi, I would also like to join this crew. I can get on the game most days for a couple of hours at most (maybe more) depending on the situation. I will try to get on whenever I can.
    IGN: ralin
    Discord: ralin#6070

• xHawkyxHawky Member

@ralin1 said:
    Hi, I would also like to join this crew. I can get on the game most days for a couple of hours at most (maybe more) depending on the situation. I will try to get on whenever I can.
    IGN: ralin
    Discord: ralin#6070

Very welcome to join. Also accepted on discord.

• IGN: Sylanas
    Discord: Can i just text it to you ingame? I don't want to put the name out there.

• xHawkyxHawky Member
    edited June 2018

@AinatheSmall said:
    IGN: Sylanas
    Discord: Can i just text it to you ingame? I don't want to put the name out there.

Sure you can. But you can also add me on discord, my discord and IGN is all in the beginning. And IGN means your account name not character name though.