We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Crater Brutal Core Bug?

So there’s a chance to activate the crater brutal core buff but for some reason I can’t seem to see it or it’s not working? I played on my other character with the PG70 brutal core and saw the buff actiavte. Is there something I’m missing? Thanks.

Best Answer

• MycoleMycole Member
    edited May 2018 Accepted Answer

The crater brutal core buff is not a proc chance based buff, it needs to be hotkeyed and pressed when you want to use it.
    Source: Person with a crater brutal core.

You'll notice the item itself has a green dot in the top right corner. Any item with this green dot can be hotkeyed and pressed to activate its specific buff.

Answers

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Crater passive buff activates at a % chance. 13% chance when hitting an enemy if I remember correctly. There's a small chance it could be display error and just re-logging will fix that. (:

• @Mycole said:
    The crater brutal core buff is not a proc chance based buff, it needs to be hotkeyed and pressed when you want to use it.
    Source: Person with a crater brutal core.

You'll notice the item itself has a green dot in the top right corner. Any item with this green dot can be hotkeyed and pressed to activate its specific buff.

I somehow knew that was the case but didn't look too much into it since the PG70 Brutal core has almost the same description. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.