We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Seha PvP Super armor and armor crash buff

I wonder when there will be a Super Armor and Armor crash buff on Seha's abilities. I mean the only skills that he has that protects him from a grab is Fire grinder, while the other characters have even more abilities. And also point blank is just retarded compared to other characters in grabbing. Most of the time the grab just goes threw the opponent. Should give him more armor when they can't give him more grab abilities, since his armor sucks vs the most other characters.

Comments

• Play Sylvi then cry

• JinyoJinyo Member

He has Fire Grinder, Phase Blade and Empowerment.
    Also he has the mobility with Dash. This skill allows him to pick up enemies that are down. Shot does the same but isn't rdy 24/7.

I mean J is a grab god but when you can't play him(like me) it feels like most of his grabs are useless.

• edited April 2018

@Jinyo said:
    He has Fire Grinder, Phase Blade and Empowerment.
    Also he has the mobility with Dash. This skill allows him to pick up enemies that are down. Shot does the same but isn't rdy 24/7.

I mean J is a grab god but when you can't play him(like me) it feels like most of his grabs are useless.

The only grab resistance that seha has is fire grinder and Emp. Aura blade has no grab resistance

• edited April 2018

@Pokechu said:
    Seha super armor sucking in PvP. My god, how wrong you are. You probably haven't been off-screen grabbed by Point Blank Strike either.

Compare the grab with other characters, then talk. J can grab people who are high above him, nata can grab people who a literally little bit behind him and away to the side. Sylvi has also a bigger Hitbox grab than Seha. And everyone of them have a better resistance vs a grab than seha, he has only Fire grinder, Emp and a small hitbox of point blank and point blank is sometimes broken, because the enemy is sometimes behind seha and not infront of him.

• > Sees PvP thread
    > Sees 'buff' in the title
    > Sees located in Feedback Section of forums

< This cannot end well

> Reads responses

< Yup. Exactly how i pictured it

• @4GRA5NNXRT said:

@Pokechu said:
    Seha super armor sucking in PvP. My god, how wrong you are. You probably haven't been off-screen grabbed by Point Blank Strike either.

Compare the grab with other characters, then talk. J can grab people who are high above him, nata can grab people who a literally little bit behind him and away to the side. Sylvi has also a bigger Hitbox grab than Seha. And everyone of them have a better resistance vs a grab than seha, he has only Fire grinder, Emp and a small hitbox of point blank and point blank is sometimes broken, because the enemy is sometimes behind seha and not infront of him.

I would like to have some of what you're having, it sounds like really good stuff to smoke.

J can't grab you if you're anywhere above or below him, just don't be horizontal of him and he's useless.

Sylvi flinches to literally anything, really good sylvi's can last but they still die just to chip dmg if anything.

Nata's is really obvious and very easy to avoid, a good one can maybe catch you every once in a while when your cancel is up unless you play really badly, which I assume is happening if this thread exists.

Seha has a lot of great strengths in PvP, again, can I have some of that? It looks like it'd blow me up into space and I need some stress relief.

• @Muryoku said:

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@Pokechu said:

I would like to have some of what you're having, it sounds like really good stuff to smoke.

J can't grab you if you're anywhere above or below him, just don't be horizontal of him and he's useless.

Sylvi flinches to literally anything, really good sylvi's can last but they still die just to chip dmg if anything.

Nata's is really obvious and very easy to avoid, a good one can maybe catch you every once in a while when your cancel is up unless you play really badly, which I assume is happening if this thread exists.

Seha has a lot of great strengths in PvP, again, can I have some of that? It looks like it'd blow me up into space and I need some stress relief.

Yeah, sorry im a bad player. I don't derserve #2 Seha, because #1 just has twice as much damage as me. And seha's point blank still sucks compared to other grabs. I can notice it everytime when i play vs levia that my point blanks always hit levia but dont grab her, even when it's not an iframe. That's with some other characters the same problem. Right now seha is in point super armor and armor crash a joke. Will ofc, change once SA is out. Then Seha is balanced

• ShaofRichesShaofRiches Member
    edited April 2018

@4GRA5NNXRT said:
    ** Should give him more armor when they can't give him more grab abilities, since his armor sucks vs the most other characters.

Seha has grab immunity on three different non-supers, and they're couplde with 80% damage reduction as well. That's more than what Yuri, Sylvi and Tina has

@4GRA5NNXRT said:
    ** Should give him more armor when they can't give him more grab abilities, since his armor sucks vs the most other characters.

Seha has grab immunity on three different non-supers, and they're couplde with 80% damage reduction as well. That's more than what Yuri, Sylvi and Tina has

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@Pokechu said:

Most of the character's vertical grab range is absolute garbage, and Seha is one of the few that can maintain incredibly long air time in PvP. Sylvi's grab is pretty terrible and doesn't have Iframes attached to it (while Seha and J does. Yuri's too but it's pretty horrendous by comparison). Even if point blank lands them behind you they're still stuck in hitstun, unlike J where you have no confirmation until after the attack, or Tina who doesn't have Iframes attached to close combat.

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@Muryoku said:

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@Pokechu said:

Yeah, sorry im a bad player. I don't derserve #2 Seha, because #1 just has twice as much damage as me. And seha's point blank still sucks compared to other grabs. I can notice it everytime when i play vs levia that my point blanks always hit levia but dont grab her, even when it's not an iframe. That's with some other characters the same problem. Right now seha is in point super armor and armor crash a joke. Will ofc, change once SA is out. Then Seha is balanced

Funny enough, Seha does get a couple of well needed nerfs in the future after SA.

• edited April 2018

I can't count three grab immunity. Fire Grinder, Emp...

• @4GRA5NNXRT said:

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@Pokechu said:

Most of the character's vertical grab range is absolute garbage, and Seha is one of the few that can maintain incredibly long air time in PvP. Sylvi's grab is pretty terrible and doesn't have Iframes attached to it (while Seha and J does. Yuri's too but it's pretty horrendous by comparison). Even if point blank lands them behind you they're still stuck in hitstun, unlike J where you have no confirmation until after the attack, or Tina who doesn't have Iframes attached to close combat.

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

Phase Blade Aura, Fire Grinder, and Empowerment.

• @ShaofRiches said:

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

@Pokechu said:

@4GRA5NNXRT said:

Phase Blade Aura, Fire Grinder, and Empowerment.

Aura blade is not grab resistance. It reduces damages but you can get grabbed

• If someone comes again with Aura blade Grab immunity:

• ShaofRichesShaofRiches Member
    edited April 2018

@4GRA5NNXRT said:
    If someone comes again with Aura blade Grab immunity:

Right, in the KR version where they gave him some well-needed nerfs after his special agent release. We might as well also ignore the sheer damage output he has with his +10 compared to his opponent's +11-13 from pokes alone

It still has grab immunity in our version

@Pokechu said:
    Yes, it reduces the damage.

TO ZERO. BECAUSE IT'S A GODDAMN I-FRAME SKILL. REEEEE

It doesn't have IFrames in PvP, just like how Sylvi's wormhole generator doesn't (although for some reason that is missing grab immunity)

• @4GRA5NNXRT said:
    If someone comes again with Aura blade Grab immunity:

Nice KR version where they've had nerfs / balances.

He still has grab immunity in our version of Aura Blade.

• KyaranLKyaranL Member

There is no way Seha is top tier. Whoever keeps spouting this meme needs to stop, damage doesnt mean jack shit when literally every class has more utility and zoning capabilities than you. Comparing seha to classes like J or sylvi is like comparing garbage to slightly more attractive garbage. Sure, one is more advantageous than the other, but at the end of the day, they're both terrible characters to play in comparison to other, more optimal classes. Does this mean that seha is underpowered? No,he isn't, but what he is, is he's unbalanced in the worst ways possible. I would swap out power any day just to get some usable utility or a reliable stand up skill. PLEASE. for the love of god. Stop spread the seha top tier meme, because as it stands. There is no way it's top tier with stuff like Levia or Tina roaming out there.

• MycoleMycole Member

As a Seha I can tell you that we've had grab immunity on PAB