Dark Command Set Question

Will I be able to hold onto my Dark Command Set full set box until Violet comes out and open it for her?

Comments

• AeonSmithAeonSmith Member
    edited May 2018

How did you obtain your box? The restrictions depend on how you got it(ace founder pack for example couldn' be used on wolfdogs)

• @Dahbees said:
    Will I be able to hold onto my Dark Command Set full set box until Violet comes out and open it for her?

No you can't save DC is only for availability of each character is introduced. Only that you can save are accesories that's all.

• AurackAurack Member

@Melonchan said:

@Dahbees said:

No you can't save DC is only for availability of each character is introduced. Only that you can save are accesories that's all.

It's confirmed that the Dark Command Accesories one ( that is refearing Dahbees I think ) can be opened for the new characters like Harpy and Violet. The problem is that they're going to release the DC set for both of them.

• DahbeesDahbees Member

@AeonSmith said:
    How did you obtain your box? The restrictions depend on how you got it(ace founder pack for example couldn' be used on wolfdogs)

Im specifically talking about the set from the EMP event right now.

• @Aurack said:

@Melonchan said:

@Dahbees said:

It's confirmed that the Dark Command Accesories one ( that is refearing Dahbees I think ) can be opened for the new characters like Harpy and Violet. The problem is that they're going to release the DC set for both of them.

ohh that one for 35k EMP right is 4/4 then?

• @Dahbees said:

@AeonSmith said:

If you're talking about the one for loading 35,000 EMP, those are only the accessories so I don't see why not.

• DahbeesDahbees Member

@Endangered said:

@Dahbees said:

@AeonSmith said:

If you're talking about the one for loading 35,000 EMP, those are only the accessories so I don't see why not.

Thanks!

• ClusterCluster Member
    edited May 2018

Even if the box itself doesnt open on harpy you can bank share the accs.