characters that too op in pvp need to be nerf

for me nata/seha and j how about you guys

Comments

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

What? How are Nata and Seha OP? And J Especially..

Could you list reasons why you think they're OP because this is sounding like a troll atm....

• BeleilaBeleila Member

If anything J needs a buff :D

• Feels like a troll. However, I do feel like J needs a slight nerf. Seha and Nata feel weak in pvp

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member

i feel like seha wearing blademail in pvp everytime i atk him my hp drains more than him that sucks.
    nata too many evade atks and when nata got you damn your dead nata will not let you go so many restand skill.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@yOhfLy said:
    i feel like seha wearing blademail in pvp everytime i atk him my hp drains more than him that sucks.
    nata too many evade atks and when nata got you damn your dead nata will not let you go so many restand skill.

The same thing can be said about Yuri and Levia who are way worse to deal with...

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member

you can beat pro yuri but not pro nata i said this because i can beat pro yuri but i cant beat pro nata damn

• although this is potentially a good topic for discussion, why do i have the unnerving feeling that this thread is going to spiral out of control and turn into something ugly?

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@FoSizzle said:
    although this is potentially a good topic for discussion, why do i have the unnerving feeling that this thread is going to spiral out of control and turn into something ugly?

I feel like that too which is why I'm gonna stop with this last sentence.

You might just not be good against Nata's?

• @Muryoku said:

@FoSizzle said:
    although this is potentially a good topic for discussion, why do i have the unnerving feeling that this thread is going to spiral out of control and turn into something ugly?

FM2

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member

some other char special move can be cancel and some cannot well thats op and some chars have longer iframe thats not balance they can win ez.

• Seha only issue is that if he keeps running and sniping you hes probably gonna win. I played levia and this guy was always at the top of the arena shooting. The only thing I could catch him if I was lucky was using hell trap. If not he would already be on the other side when I nearly reach him.

• NatoriousNatorious Member
    edited May 2018

J needs a nerf? Yall need Jesus honestly lol

• IwynIwyn Member

J needs a buff... Levia needs more nerfs.

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member

i pvp 3 to 4 hours a day you will know what char are too op in pvp if you face them all.

• people here including me PvP multiple years in Closers Nata is nowhere near OP he is really easy to predict so is J only one is Seha even he got nerfed this patch

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member

your char is nata you know your skills c'mon dont play innocent.

• I play every single character except traptard i know alot about the skills. Balancing will never be 100% since the game isnt oriented PvP only wise. Characters are created for PvE its only naddic willing to invest some time in PvP thats why its still in Beta since release lol

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member

so thats why they need to balance it

• the current balance inst perfect lol but Nata and J are Far being too OP. Poor J was an ASS wipe for naddic nerfing him constantly while being fine while tina on release was mental retard mode and being kept as she was for a while

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@Muryoku said:

@FoSizzle said:

FM2

The thing that sucks for Seha and the thing you can outrun from Nata? And the thing that has pointblank range on J? :thinking:

• @Muryoku said:

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@Muryoku said:

@FoSizzle said:

FM2

The thing that sucks for Seha and the thing you can outrun from Nata? And the thing that has pointblank range on J? :thinking:

outrun from Nata

You're clearly not a PvPing Nata or you're a liar.

• @yOhfLy said:
    for me nata/seha and j how about you guys

Get good or get out of pvp, you nancy.

• IwynIwyn Member

Tbh it takes a lot of bravery to admit your character blows at pvp. Nata isnt as strong in pvp as you think, hes just face paced so I can see why its difficult.

• @Iwyn said:
    Tbh it takes a lot of bravery to admit your character blows at pvp. Nata isnt as strong in pvp as you think, hes just face paced so I can see why its difficult.

john you speaking straight out ya booty hole right now SON. you really buggin yes nata doesn't seem as strong as other characters but nata is really strong

• OpenersOpeners Member

Thread name should probably be changed to something related to it being your opinion. As it stands pretty much everyone is op in their own way. This is why I am glad to be done with getting that Deity costume. Pvp is just horrible right now, but it's not just because of a few characters. It's more because people who don't know how to pvp blame the pvp system instead of just learning how to deal with characters. I felt the same when I first started with not knowing how to deal with a damn thing in pvp, but you know what I did? I got good I suggest you try doing the same. If you don't want to learn by trying in pvp maybe ask someone to practice with you. In case you don't know how to do this you just gotta right click someone and invite to arena.

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member

my char is in the list on the top rankings in pvp every week it annoys me when i always face those op chars i know i dont have chance of winning even if i try hard and i dont enjoy it.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@Muryoku said:

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@Muryoku said:

@FoSizzle said:

FM2

outrun from Nata

Uhhh, no, I've seen plenty of people just out-run you.

Unless you're already in a combo in which you don't want to use FM2, people can easily outrun it, I outrun it myself when I'm on any other character not named Seulbi.

• IwynIwyn Member
    edited May 2018

@Amygdala said:

@Iwyn said:

God, Levia blows at PVP, she's so awful at it, god ...

I'm so brave.

Lmfao pokechu is right the sarcasm just sorta flies over the heads huh. Poor guys, donate to all the people that dont get the jokes. I’m sorry I couldve just let you get away with “looking cool, or like a smart alec” but I just cant state how sad I am you took my sarcasm serious hence why youre the only to reply to it.. sad days. But hey heres the bright side, you were included. Love you still tho dont take this to heart ty for playing reeee

• AeonSmithAeonSmith Member
    edited May 2018

@Iwyn said:

@Amygdala said:

@Iwyn said:

God, Levia blows at PVP, she's so awful at it, god ...

I'm so brave.

Lmfao pokechu is right the sarcasm just sorta flies over the heads huh. Poor guys, donate to all the people that dont get the jokes. I’m sorry I couldve just let you get away with “looking cool, or like a smart alec” but I just cant state how sad I am you took my sarcasm serious hence why youre the only to reply to it.. sad days. But hey heres the bright side, you were included. Love you still tho dont take this to heart ty for playing reeee

Ironic

• @Muryoku said:

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@Muryoku said:

@E4YFKGEH7H said:

@Muryoku said:

@FoSizzle said:

FM2

outrun from Nata

Uhhh, no, I've seen plenty of people just out-run you.

Unless you're already in a combo in which you don't want to use FM2, people can easily outrun it, I outrun it myself when I'm on any other character not named Seulbi.

I don't think this thread is for you. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.