Question regarding future areas

I'm typically not the one to grind in games much and minmax my gear as best I can, so I'm just wondering, how imperative is it that I need to get my stats high enough? Will some future raids or endgame areas be near impossible to the point where I'm so weak and can't damage any enemies/bosses?

In other words, will my DPS be too low if I don't always go for the best gear possible, do important tunings, get gear to +12 and onwards, etc etc? Essentially doing RNG stuff to progress.

Best Answer

• edited May 2018 Accepted Answer

If you want to be able to solo raids(at least not taking forever) definitely go for +12 or +13(+14 above is whale territory), if you go with groups, +11 is fine

Just note that knowing boss patterns(at +11) is better than having good gear without knowing anything

Answers

• BeleilaBeleila Member

U wont need all S tuning or go further then + 11 for the Pve content is mostly u will be fine may take a bit longer tho, +12 onwards is mostly for pvp relevant if u want to be near the top end of the ladder or ofc if u have so much money u dont know what to do with

• @AeonSmith said:
    If you want to be able to solo raids(at least not taking forever) definitely go for +12 or +13(+14 above is whale territory), if you go with groups, +11 is fine

Just note that knowing boss patterns(at +11) is better than having good gear without knowing anything

Yeah that's what i was thinking. I'm fairly good at dodging attacks and keeping myself alive, it's just I hate having to resort to RNG tactics to get better stats for a little bit more strength.

• +13 extreme core is fine i think, cuz u need a lot of grinding for the next equip anyway, 140 times for core, module and receiver set and 105 times for 3 shield set. Because you will experience a longer raid run than mephisto bytess even with +13 core.