The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

32 rolls of bitna 28K EMP

https://imgur.com/a/k3kuElJ

So above is the album of my gacha results. I used majority of the EMP I got from the spring cleaning deal. I felt as if the rates for costumes were much lower than before. That's just my experience though. Overall, it's probably better to camp and buy from the black market. The best thing about doing this much gacha is getting costume tuning materials and some costumes (hopefully yours). The amount of costume tunes from gacha are better than the daily deals. 3 costume parts of my character and only 1 I wanted. :^)

It would be great if they had character exclusive gacha via bitna more.

If you gacha'd this time around how was it for you?

Comments

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member

woo cool but hope they increase the rate because thats real money involve there

• Pretty much the same XD.
    8 costume pulls, one for Yuri. Also got a couple harpy pieces so decided to keep those. The rest was just a lot of enhancement material and chip stuff. Not bad overall.

• I also seemed to notice a decrease in the amount of costume pieces I got from gacha, I wonder if that was intentional. I spent about 10k EMP for my rolls, got around 14 pieces total.

• You got a lot of nice stuff. You should easily be able to complete any outfits you need with the money and trading power you just acquired congrats! :D

• @MrQuella said:
    whale

What... huh? Why are you calling her a whale? o.O What does that mean?

• @PrincessChen said:

@MrQuella said:
    whale

Whale
    A person who spend incredible amount of money in gacha type games which makes him/her ultra powerful and godlike.
    Commonly used in many reddit mobile game /r.
    -Urban Dictionary

• @Orenglaive said:

@PrincessChen said:

@MrQuella said:
    whale

Whale
    A person who spend incredible amount of money in gacha type games which makes him/her ultra powerful and godlike.
    -Urban Dictionary

So... someone we should be grateful for, because without paying customers we wouldn't be able to play this game for free?

Thank you so much OP for contributing to the community <3

• BeleilaBeleila Member

@PrincessChen said:

@Orenglaive said:

@PrincessChen said:

@MrQuella said:
    whale

Whale
    -Urban Dictionary

So... someone we should be grateful for, because without paying customers we wouldn't be able to play this game for free?

Most Ppl use whale as a kind of insult tho

• T.T you got the Harpy Wangsan top. My pulls were around the same but, i got bit more lucky with costumes though, most i did not want. Alot of synchro fibers also.

• I wish I had known the summer outfits were coming this patch. I would have bought EMP days ago for the bonus rewards. Sigh.

• @Beleila said:

@PrincessChen said:

@Orenglaive said:

@PrincessChen said:

@MrQuella said:
    whale

Whale
    -Urban Dictionary

Kinda shows their ignorance level then when it comes to how video games work. Free doesn't just come from thin air or grow on trees or from your daddy's credit card xD

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I put most of those costumes on the market for semi cheap too. Hope it helps some of you complete your sets! I only wanted Tina stuff. ):

• @PrincessChen said:

@Beleila said:

@PrincessChen said:

@Orenglaive said:

@PrincessChen said:

@MrQuella said:
    whale

Whale
    -Urban Dictionary

Kinda shows their ignorance level then when it comes to how video games work. Free doesn't just come from thin air or grow on trees or from your daddy's credit card xD

I like how you're trying to create an argument here.

sometimes whale is used as a joke and not an insult

• @MrQuella said:

I'm not trying to create an argument. I'm just sick of seeing so many gamers insulting people for allowing them to play their game. Games aint free, and calling people names because they use their real life money to support a game they like is asinine. Grow up.

• @Adorable said:
    I put most of those costumes on the market for semi cheap too. Hope it helps some of you complete your sets! I only wanted Tina stuff. ):

Same, I sold tons of my stuff super cheap but just enough that I could afford the Tina set I wanted too

• @MrQuella said:

@PrincessChen said:

@Beleila said:

@PrincessChen said:

@Orenglaive said:

@PrincessChen said:

@MrQuella said:
    whale

Whale
    -Urban Dictionary

@MrQuella said:

@PrincessChen said:

@Beleila said:

@PrincessChen said:

@Orenglaive said:

@PrincessChen said:

@MrQuella said:
    whale

Whale
    -Urban Dictionary

Seems the other way to me though.
    Internet is a free place where you can do whatever you want as long as it's not a violation of rules.
    The thing I said wasnt against rules.
    You should be the one to grow up and learn that whenever someone says something you dont like you should ignore it.
    Clearly said it was a joke and you're still saying "grow up"

I don't think an argument should derail a thread.
    @PrincessChen I get what you're trying to say. I see/hear it a lot too, but I personally don't mind it much. Thank you though. (=

• BryoneeBryonee Member

i got around 22 rolls in and got 2 sod accessoires pieces and quite a few costume pieces might've been lucky this time around then

@Bryonee said:
    i got around 22 rolls in and got 2 sod accessoires pieces and quite a few costume pieces might've been lucky this time around then

that's pretty good for 22 rolls