Harpy and Shia..

Is it just me or is there some weird/subtle S/M shit going on between these two?

Comments

• edited May 2018

Actually, after reading a comic and watching her promotional video, It kind of makes sense...

P.S: Good lord, the women's (harpy's) back story is depressing...

• Harpy = Shia V2

• GelezisGelezis Member

@UnimportantAnon said:
    Actually, after reading a comic and watching her promotional video, It kind of makes sense...

What is this comic you speak of
    I want to read it too :s

• @Gelezis said:

@UnimportantAnon said:

What is this comic you speak of
    I want to read it too :s

http://closershq.com/Discussion-Official-Webtoon-Forgotten-Thief-Harpy-Finished

• Yep... Shia pounds Harpy's behind(literally) when we aren't looking xD

• Shia literally tortured her, its not S&M it's brainwashing. I'm pretty sure her leg being mechanical is PART of her torture. I haven't beat her story yet but the girl is traumatized. S&M play is about consent, I don't do it but I have friends who do and they are not evil to one another, they are very loving and caring. Shia just proves why what happened to her was TOO good for that MONSTER

• FoSizzleFoSizzle Member
    edited May 2018

(insert Shia Hong did nothing wrong picture)

• HimeHime Member

Once you get to Evac Center it gets good oof

• @PrincessChen iirc Harpy's leg is fine, the boot is only a weapon, not a prosthetic. Still doesn't make Shia any better though.

• YexeleYexele Member

While it could be fun, I think there is nothing going on between Shia and Harpy. Besides brainwashing and some unimaginable abuse that turned fearless thief into pathetic coward that is :). Oh and Shia Hong did nothing wrong of course :) .

• PrincessChenPrincessChen Member
    edited May 2018

@Yexele said:
    While it could be fun, I think there is nothing going on between Shia and Harpy. Besides brainwashing and some unimaginable abuse that turned fearless thief into pathetic coward that is :). Oh and Shia Hong did nothing wrong of course :) .

Shia hong's end was TOO good for that monster! I wish she would have turned into a dimension monster and then you fight her as a boss. She needed to die sooo much harder than she did.

• @557RDANYXX said:
    @PrincessChen iirc Harpy's leg is fine, the boot is only a weapon, not a prosthetic. Still doesn't make Shia any better though.

Ah I haven't gotten that far yet, only seen that Harpy is a psychological mess because of her. So far nothing has been revealed to me and the only reason I'm playing her is to find out just what Shia did to her! (only level 48 and at Han Highschool still almost finished though)

• YexeleYexele Member

@PrincessChen said:
    Shia hong's end was TOO good for that monster! I wish she would have turned into a dimension monster and then you fight her as a boss. She needed to die sooo much harder than she did.

Villains must be EVIL or they are no fun. Besides Shia pushes chocker button with most adorable sound. And oh my do I agree with her in some cases. She is evil, she knows it and enjoys it. She is set on her path until the very end and that's admirable.

• @Yexele said:

@PrincessChen said:

Villains must be EVIL or they are no fun. Besides Shia pushes chocker button with most adorable sound. And oh my do I agree with her in some cases. She is evil, she knows it and enjoys it. She is set on her path until the very end and that's admirable.

You're evil T____T

• @Yexele said:

@PrincessChen said:

Villains must be EVIL or they are no fun.

I'd really argue with this but that'd be going off topic so I'll leave it at just-

No, no they don't

• as we approach violet it will be the last time i will witness Shia as a blood stain ornament i will truly miss this part

• @Natorious said:
    as we approach violet it will be the last time i will witness Shia as a blood stain ornament i will truly miss this part

AS FOR ME I STILL NEED YO LEVEL UP ALL THE WOLFDOG MEMBERS EXCEPT TINA

I LOVE MY LIFE :'(