How good is Violet?

I dont play KR. I hear they coming out Violet after Harpy. How about is she? i know, she is Raw Hybrid (like Yuri) and Main Back Damage

Comments

• she isn't main back dmg purely Airstrike more likely, she is slower than the rest of the cast but her Z attacks can summon a powerful attack called exceed which hits like 700 fully loaded trucks. You won't base Violet for attack speed i can tell you that. She has 1 less skill then the rest thanks to exceed which you will find yourself using a lot.

• IwynIwyn Member

Never equip spd on violet. I’ll hunt all who do. She hits like a truck, uses a big sword, and is a rich spoiled girl that Ive fallen in love with. She can use Back damage but air strike is still better to most.

• nyxonnyxon Member

@Natorious said:
    she isn't main back dmg purely Airstrike more likely, she is slower than the rest of the cast but her Z attacks can summon a powerful attack called exceed which hits like 700 fully loaded trucks. You won't base Violet for attack speed i can tell you that. She has 1 less skill then the rest thanks to exceed which you will find yourself using a lot.

so she'll mainly rely on her normal attacks than her skill?....is her skill mostly knock up, grab,iframes, invincible or just sheer damage?
    how many iframes and grab skill does she have?

• @nyxon said:

@Natorious said:
    she isn't main back dmg purely Airstrike more likely, she is slower than the rest of the cast but her Z attacks can summon a powerful attack called exceed which hits like 700 fully loaded trucks. You won't base Violet for attack speed i can tell you that. She has 1 less skill then the rest thanks to exceed which you will find yourself using a lot.

so she'll mainly rely on her normal attacks than her skill?....is her skill mostly knock up, grab,iframes, invincible or just sheer damage?
    how many iframes and grab skill does she have?

while exceed active you will use it alot its like her main attack however you will find yourself using other skills too she has good ones, she has i believe 2 grabs as for restands i believe 2 or 3, she more based on sheer dmg rather then focusing on stats like attack speed

• IwynIwyn Member

@Pokechu said:
    @Iwyn Calling me a whale is insulting!

im sorry waifu/husbando

• Thank you for Answer

@Natorious said:

So the normal attack can do damage or do i misheared?

And:

Its worth to build Attack Speed or not?

• @46XCRNN3FW said:
    Its worth to build Attack Speed or not?

Do not build attack speed for violet

• Violet just uses exceed and the fly swatter and everything dissapears.

• Well, let me just add to the statement 'don't build attack speed for Violet'.
    Thing is, Violet has a passive which prevents her from being affected by attack speed, so no matter how much you build/lose it will be the same. The same passive let her use Aerial stat as normal stat so you don't need to actually proc Aerial with her.
    That aside, Violet starts out as slow as a snail but gets really strong in the lategame when it matters. Her main buffs, Exceed and Semi-Exceed, have very short duration in the beginning (Semi always has half of Exceed duration), and Exceed is almost completely unwieldy with its 60s CD. But eventually you'll get skills that reduce Exceed CD, more Exceed duration with level, utterly OP moves available in Exceed/Semi, etc, which will make her a total powerhouse, both in tanking and dishing out damage. On the other hand, she might be hard to use for some people, mostly because of her need to use button combinations more than other chars and her almost uncontrollable FM2 buff. She also has a harder time staying airborne, which is necessary in Purification later.

• Violet is the only character so far that can easily proc aerial back and chase thanks to her skill effect, but playing her may be a bit boring cuz all you do is mostly attacking with basic atk rather than using skill, and all of her action is not affected by ark spd, so if u equip a scythe with 0.86 atk spd, all of her skill will strike with 1.00 atk spd

• Not sure what's going on there but... Yeah