Free elite status counting towards platinum

Does free elite status count towards the counter for getting plat status?

Ex. Would a free elite status of 1 day reduce the amount needed for plat from 90 to 89?

This’ll help me decide if I want to eventually buy elite status to get to plat. Thanks.

Comments

• yup it counts

• I don't know if it has changed since I got Platinum status, but you needed 90 accumulated days of Elite Status remaining to go to Platinum (i.e. using at least 3 months' worth of vouchers at once) for Platinum status. Any free Elite rewards you get would help with that.

I had basic Elite status for almost 2 months before realizing this because I didn't bother to actually activate my vouchers... lol

• Yes, it doesn't matter how you obtain the Elite status. If it's on there, it counts towards your platinum status. Just keep in mind you need to have 90 days remaining on your account at once in order to actually achieve plat. I made the mistake of thinking you had to have cumulative total of 90 days.

• Thanks for all the responses!

@SuspiciousScout said:
    Yes, it doesn't matter how you obtain the Elite status. If it's on there, it counts towards your platinum status. Just keep in mind you need to have 90 days remaining on your account at once in order to actually achieve plat. I made the mistake of thinking you had to have cumulative total of 90 days.

I don’t quite understand what you mean by this though. Do you mean I need to be on at least once every 90 days or do I need to be an elite for 90 days ina row? If someone could clarify for my small brain that’d be lovely. Thanks again!

• @IFeelWeird said:
    Thanks for all the responses!

@SuspiciousScout said:
    Yes, it doesn't matter how you obtain the Elite status. If it's on there, it counts towards your platinum status. Just keep in mind you need to have 90 days remaining on your account at once in order to actually achieve plat. I made the mistake of thinking you had to have cumulative total of 90 days.

I don’t quite understand what you mean by this though. Do you mean I need to be on at least once every 90 days or do I need to be an elite for 90 days ina row? If someone could clarify for my small brain that’d be lovely. Thanks again!

You need 90 days on your account. You do not need to log in in order for it to count. So, if you started your elite status on June 1st, you would need enough days remaining on your account to last through September 1st. It does not work in the way that you can build up to 90 days, you NEED 90 days remaining to have plat.

• @IFeelWeird said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

@IFeelWeird said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

As I understand 90 days of straight elite.

• @SuspiciousScout said:

You need 90 days on your account. You do not need to log in in order for it to count. So, if you started your elite status on June 1st, you would need enough days remaining on your account to last through September 1st. It does not work in the way that you can build up to 90 days, you NEED 90 days remaining to have plat.

Lets say I was previously platinum, but only have 89 days left. Will i still be platinum?

Do i need to have a 90-day gap from my expiration date to remain platinum? Or is it that once I achieve it, it behaves like Elite and I can just renew it anytime [before it expires]?

• @HardDriveDivinity said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

Lets say I was previously platinum, but only have 89 days left. Will i still be platinum?

Do i need to have a 90-day gap from my expiration date to remain platinum? Or is it that once I achieve it, it behaves like Elite and I can just renew it anytime [before it expires]?

If you get plat status, you'll stay plat till your status runs out entirely.

• @SuspiciousScout said:

@HardDriveDivinity said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

If you get plat status, you'll stay plat till your status runs out entirely.

this i was down to 30 days left a few days ago, and was still platinum

• KreiserKreiser Member
    edited June 2018

1,3,15 any elite status count wen you reach it once or still have platinium going on, also once you platinium membership ended you have 7 day to extend it using 1,3,15,etc elite status to reactivate your membership whiout losing platinium status i tested it whit 1 day voucher after the expiration and i got my legendary title back,black owl pet plus all benefits

• Platinum status suck ass tbh.. didnt notice very much diff in success rate changes felt like it got worst for tuning/ scavenging/ upgrading/ or the endless of RNG the game offer.. only thing i saw was more credits, exp,pet, and washing bits, which isnt very reliable rewards. IMO save youre money...

• Platinum is hard to say. But enhancement. I spent 18eb2 to get only 1 equipment +13 and I was not platinum.

When I was platinum I got 3 items to +13 only using around 30eb2.

Maybe being platinum gives an extra 5%.

But doing Tia runs is really good. Doing 4 runs can get 12 to 16 malek boxes. Without its 4

• Yea agree with what you said alot better than nothing

• well... it's been answered already but yes... you need a minimum of 90 days though so goodluck.