Planar Gate Free Equipment

I'm new to the game so sorry if I'm bothering. Anyway, how do you get the free planar gate equipment? I've read somewhere about it. How exactly do you get it?

Best Answers

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    Accepted Answer

Once you get to planar gate and do some quests like PNA quest there should also be a quest where you have to do PG bosses once. That will give you the free PG gear.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    Accepted Answer

@HHHWGKRKRM said:
    Oh. Do I need to finish all story mission before PG to get the quest?

Yes

• FireZeroFireZero Member
    edited June 2018 Accepted Answer

@HHHWGKRKRM said:
    Oh. Do I need to finish all story mission before PG to get the quest?

there will be one quest where you need to beat PG5 bosses for PG70 gear and PG75 if you do a quest you will get a free PG75 core the rest you will need to upgrade.

• SandersLMAOSandersLMAO Member
    Accepted Answer

You'll get the super gear set when you reach level 63 and and unlock Dimensional rift 5. The quest will require you to kill the planar gate bosses once each.

The pure set is a quest reward somewhere along the main story line. Just follow the yellow exclamation mark quests and you'll get there eventually.

• KittaroKittaro Member
    Accepted Answer

No need to finish the quests. When you get lvl 63 Dr.Jung (the npc for upgrading/tunning costume) will give you a green quest called Extreme Dimensional Rift (please correct me if i'm wrong) that will ask you to do Alraune's garden, Greenway, Distorted Altar and Nightmare Altar. Each of them once and in the rift 5. Once you did them all, just return to the npc and enjoy your lvl 70 gear

Answers

• Oh. Do I need to finish all story mission before PG to get the quest?

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I'm not 100% sure since I've leveled everyone before the changes. I'm getting closer to planar gate on my Harpy as we speak so I could tell you when I get there. I'm assuming you do and that's your final mission for storyline. PG has more side quests than story so it shouldn't be too long. o: