the extreme gear is too much expensive. HELP

edited June 2018 in General Discussion

Do you have any way to make money faster?

the value of the extreme gear its too much expensive, counting all the items costs 85kk to craft

I did the full pg5 run and it only gives me 10kk per day, taking 3~4 hours to complete with 1 char only (for me)

I do not know about you but I do not have 3 hours/day to farm, and doing 9x each mission is kind of boring...

besides that all the money went only for gear, not leaving nothing for customs etc ..

i'm am a F2P player, I will not spend real money on this, so i really really need help

Comments

• What part of the extreme gear is costing you 85 million credits? I don't remember it costing quite that much.

Anyway, if you can manage to join a strong party, you can also run Tiamat for credits. You get Malek chests each run, so that's a minimum of 300k each time. But you're definitely going to need people that can clear fast. On my Harpy if I don't find someone strong to go with, it takes 10-15 minutes per assault (that's with a full party, not solo), which definitely won't help keep you motivated lol.

• @NoxObscura said:
    What part of the extreme gear is costing you 85 million credits? I don't remember it costing quite that much.

Anyway, if you can manage to join a strong party, you can also run Tiamat for credits. You get Malek chests each run, so that's a minimum of 300k each time. But you're definitely going to need people that can clear fast. On my Harpy if I don't find someone strong to go with, it takes 10-15 minutes per assault (that's with a full party, not solo), which definitely won't help keep you motivated lol.

the crafting 3x 10 million for trinkets 25 mil module and the core is 30 mil i believe

• @Natorious said:

@NoxObscura said:
    What part of the extreme gear is costing you 85 million credits? I don't remember it costing quite that much.

the crafting 3x 10 million for trinkets 25 mil module and the core is 30 mil i believe

Is it? Wow I don't notice how much money it takes lol. Huge jump from the cost of super gear then.

• PengyzPengyz Member

Best part is that this is the nerfed cost compared to extreme gear's initial release on other servers.

• You're doing it wrong. Firstly, you don't need the extreme weapon core. Just use a crater core. It's significantly easier to craft now and they're cheaper. The only extreme gear you'll need is the module and three trinkets. All of that together is 55m. My newly created Harpy was able to get the extreme module and three trinkets with the money I earned from leveling to 75.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Farm tiamat. Lots of tiamat!

• yup, Tia is the best way to earn creds due to the malak boxes :>

• Well then, there's only one thing a true gamer would say. GRIND... BRING IT ON!

• Well it's the endgame gear so it's like once you get it that's it the last push.

• KreiserKreiser Member
    edited June 2018

Just joking personally i find quite normal, in other games get the end game gear fell like a slow death of rng and frustration or doing a crusade to find legendary items here is more about time and patience whit less rng

• @raijikura said:
    Do you have any way to make money faster?

the value of the extreme gear its too much expensive, counting all the items costs 85kk to craft

I did the full pg5 run and it only gives me 10kk per day, taking 3~4 hours to complete with 1 char only (for me)

I do not know about you but I do not have 3 hours/day to farm, and doing 9x each mission is kind of boring...

besides that all the money went only for gear, not leaving nothing for customs etc ..

i'm am a F2P player, I will not spend real money on this, so i really really need help

just kill the 4 main bosses on PG they will give you a good mount of money, you can do it in less than 30 min ,also I strongly recommend to make more alt characters, for the passive buff and to help you farm Money, also of course is expensive is the last set on the game and don't rush it, after that you will have nothing else to do.

• As stated above, ditch Extreme core for Crater core. You'll be running Tiamat for credits anyways.

Also make sure to do the new summer event on as many characters as you can. You have a chance at getting costumes and enhancement boost ll's, which add up in currency fairly quickly. Consider running Hall of Dragons and Doppel because they too drop costumes and EB ll's.