enhance +12/+15 gear

hi, i have a question...
for enhance to +12/+15 still needs EB2 + -1GEAR? or what is the point now? thanks guys n.n

Comments

• to enhance to +12;
    EB II + -1 at lv10
    to enhance to +13;
    EB II at lv10
    to enhance to +14;
    EB II at lv11 or EB II + -1 at lv12
    to enhance to +15;
    EB II at lv12 or EB II + -1 at lv13
    (+15 is a myth, dont even go for it if you dont have too many EB IIs)

• Going with the EB2 and -1 Gear method is essentially relying on dumb luck to get higher enhancement levels. It will always be a viable method (As there's people who go from 10 to 13 in under 10 tries), but realize that, with it being so luck dependent, it has the potential to go really really bad lol.

For example my Yuri has a +13 core, two +13 modules and one +12 module. One of the modules I got to +13 in just a few tries, while the other took maybe 30 tries... The crater core, on the other hand took over 200 tries to get to +13. And that's not an exaggeration, it literally cost me over 500million buying out the EB2 and -1 Gear from the black market. So it's a tread with caution kind of thing.

The alternative is to enhance with Gearbooster Fuel IV's, but you need to use additives to protect from destroying your weapon at the very least. I've heard of too many people destroying their weapon trying for +14 or +15 with EB2's instead of protection.

• MuonMuon Member

+11 on all end game gears could net you around 19k raw, more than enough to clear all contents very fast. I cant see the point of getting +12 or +15 on current gears as of today. They will be updated in just couple of weeks (2-3 weeks). It is better to just save up and get the upcoming cores and modules. If however you have many resources then ignore my comment.

• PengyzPengyz Member
    edited June 2018

@MrQuella said:
    to enhance to +12;
    EB II + -1 at lv10
    to enhance to +13;
    EB II at lv10
    to enhance to +14;
    to enhance to +15;

This is incorrect. Firstly, you cannot get a jackpot success of +3 if your starting enhance is +11 or higher - that is, using -1/gearIV + eb2 @ +10 can still jump to +13 whereas a -1/gearIV + eb2 @ +11 will always end up as a +13 if you land a jackpot success.. Secondly, a -1 fuel does not negate one enhance level off of a +3 jackpot success at +10; a -1 fuel simply negates a contamination or reset from happening if the enhance fails.

• @NoxObscura said:
    Going with the EB2 and -1 Gear method is essentially relying on dumb luck to get higher enhancement levels. It will always be a viable method (As there's people who go from 10 to 13 in under 10 tries), but realize that, with it being so luck dependent, it has the potential to go really really bad lol.

For example my Yuri has a +13 core, two +13 modules and one +12 module. One of the modules I got to +13 in just a few tries, while the other took maybe 30 tries... The crater core, on the other hand took over 200 tries to get to +13. And that's not an exaggeration, it literally cost me over 500million buying out the EB2 and -1 Gear from the black market. So it's a tread with caution kind of thing.

The alternative is to enhance with Gearbooster Fuel IV's, but you need to use additives to protect from destroying your weapon at the very least. I've heard of too many people destroying their weapon trying for +14 or +15 with EB2's instead of protection.

My Crater core is refusing to upgrade at all (even +1) with the -1/EB2 combo after 155+ tries.
    On the other hand, I just blindly upgraded my module with GearBooster IV's to +12 out of frustration (only a credit-free catalyst used), so at least I got that going for me.

• Probably a really stupid question, but how do I actually use all the EBs? Judging by what I've read, they don't seem to automatically activate by just having them in my inventory, and left/right clicking doesn't do anything. Can't find any options for them when actually enchancing and this is actually legit making me cry cuz my life would probably be so much easier oof

• @YuriCream said:
    Probably a really stupid question, but how do I actually use all the EBs? Judging by what I've read, they don't seem to automatically activate by just having them in my inventory, and left/right clicking doesn't do anything. Can't find any options for them when actually enchancing and this is actually legit making me cry cuz my life would probably be so much easier oof

There should be a box on the left of your enhance equipment slot. If you click on add additives you get options for using the special boosters. The right side are the +7,9,10... So on boosters.

• @CodeOrder said:

@YuriCream said:
    Probably a really stupid question, but how do I actually use all the EBs? Judging by what I've read, they don't seem to automatically activate by just having them in my inventory, and left/right clicking doesn't do anything. Can't find any options for them when actually enchancing and this is actually legit making me cry cuz my life would probably be so much easier oof

There should be a box on the left of your enhance equipment slot. If you click on add additives you get options for using the special boosters. The right side are the +7,9,10... So on boosters.

Duuuuude holy shit, thank you, I' have so many of those but never found out how to use them

• @Pengyz said:

@MrQuella said:
    to enhance to +12;
    EB II + -1 at lv10
    to enhance to +13;
    EB II at lv10
    to enhance to +14;
    to enhance to +15;

This is incorrect. Firstly, you cannot get a jackpot success of +3 if your starting enhance is +11 or higher - that is, using -1/gearIV + eb2 @ +10 can still jump to +13 whereas a -1/gearIV + eb2 @ +11 will always end up as a +13 if you land a jackpot success.. Secondly, a -1 fuel does not negate one enhance level off of a +3 jackpot success at +10; a -1 fuel simply negates a contamination or reset from happening if the enhance fails.

I dont know where you got that info from but I know plenty of people who got +14 from +12 + EB IIs

• PengyzPengyz Member

@MrQuella said:

@Pengyz said:

@MrQuella said:
    to enhance to +12;
    EB II + -1 at lv10
    to enhance to +13;
    EB II at lv10
    to enhance to +14;
    to enhance to +15;

I dont know where you got that info from but I know plenty of people who got +14 from +12 + EB IIs

..what? I never said it was impossible to get +14 from +12. Let me clarify.

EB II + -1 at +10 can enhance to +12
    EB II + -1 at +10 can also enhance to +13
    similarly,
    EB II + gearIV at +10 can enhance to +12
    EB II + gearIV at +10 can also enhance to +13

EB II + -1 at +11 can enhance to +13
    EB II + -1 at +11 can NOT enhance to +14
    similarly,
    EB II + gearIV at +11 can enhance to +13
    EB II + gearIV at +11 can NOT enhance to +14

EB II + -1 at +12 can enhance to +14
    EB II + -1 at +12 can NOT enhance to +15
    EB II + gearIV at +12 can enhance to +14
    EB II + gearIV at +12 can NOT enhance to +15

the same holds for enhancing at +13. (but let's be honest, most people won't bother trying at 13)

Basically, the -1 fuel and the gearIV fuel are interchangeable, just that using a -1 over a gearIV exchanges all possible outcomes if you fail to land a jackpot success into a -1.

ie.

EB II + -1 at +10: either you hit the jackpot success and enhance to +12 or +13, otherwise you -1 100% of the time.
    EB II + gearIV at +10: either you hit the jackpot success and enhance to +12 or +13, otherwise one of the following happens: nothing, +1, -1, contamination, reset.
    Using an EB II + gearIV at +11 or higher also adds a chance of destruction.

Let me reiterate from my previous post: the -1 does NOT remove the chance for hitting +13 when enhancing at +10. It is also impossible to land a +14 from +11, or a +15 from +12.

• PengyzPengyz Member

@MrQuella said:

@Pengyz said:

@MrQuella said:
    to enhance to +12;
    EB II + -1 at lv10
    to enhance to +13;
    EB II at lv10
    to enhance to +14;
    to enhance to +15;

..what? I never said it was impossible to get +14 from +12. Let me clarify.

EB II + -1 at +10 can enhance to +12
    EB II + -1 at +10 can also enhance to +13
    similarly,
    EB II + gearIV at +10 can enhance to +12
    EB II + gearIV at +10 can also enhance to +13

EB II + -1 at +11 can enhance to +13
    EB II + -1 at +11 can NOT enhance to +14
    similarly,
    EB II + gearIV at +11 can enhance to +13
    EB II + gearIV at +11 can NOT enhance to +14

EB II + -1 at +12 can enhance to +14
    EB II + -1 at +12 can NOT enhance to +15
    EB II + gearIV at +12 can enhance to +14
    EB II + gearIV at +12 can NOT enhance to +15

the same holds for enhancing at +13. (but let's be honest, most people won't bother trying at 13)

Basically, the -1 fuel and the gearIV fuel are interchangeable, just that using a -1 over a gearIV exchanges all possible outcomes if you fail to land a jackpot success into a -1.

ie.

EB II + -1 at +10: either you hit the jackpot success and enhance to +12 or +13, otherwise you -1 100% of the time.
    EB II + gearIV at +10: either you hit the jackpot success and enhance to +12 or +13, otherwise one of the following happens: nothing, +1, -1, contamination, reset.
    Using an EB II + gearIV at +11 or higher also adds a chance of destruction.

Let me reiterate: the -1 does NOT remove the chance for hitting +13 when enhancing at +10. It is also impossible to land a +14 from +11, or a +15 from +12.

• UGH WISH I FOUND THIS POST BEFORE DESTORYING MY +12 CRATER CORE WEAPON (TvT)
    WHY ME :(