We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 8 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Thanks To Your Feedback...

Comments

• @Pengyz said:
    If EME really listens to us, they would cease this madness at once.

Pretty sure if they listened at all, the entire nightmare set shenanigans would never have happened, amongst other things. I can only see things going super south, then when the entire thing explodes, we'll get a response pinning everything on naddic as always.

• @Pengyz said:
    If EME really listens to us, they would cease this madness at once. I've made a couple posts since CBT on why we should keep fatigue, and my opinion remains unchanged.

I'm not sure what Naddic considers a healthy economy, but here:

eb2
    first page of costumes
    last page of costumes

Great, just what everyone needs and wants!
    People will have to break backs to get anything, like back in the good 'ol days!

• So exactly how is this going to affect the rewards you get from housing and gardening? Like are we just going to get nothing now for working so hard on our homes? I'm not so sure how I feel about this. It wasn't even hard to get tons of stamina just by doing your homes and gardening every day...

• I completely disagree with removing the fatigue system. Its the only feature that keeps the game intact. Can you reconsider EME? Don't remove the fatigue system. At the very least remove character fatigue and keep the account fatigue. We don't want bots in this game

• Worst idea so far from you guys. Gold bots are already swarming the megachat and this will cause a super inflated economy, unless you figure out an indefinite way to stop them. I really don't want to see the day that one piece of costume is 1 billion credits like what's happening in JP Closers and Elsword right now

• 9ine9ine Member

Please reconsider this FP removal. The state of JP's economy isn't healthy at all. If anything needs to be changed go in small steps first. Like many have suggested maybe remove Character FP first, and upping Account FP if neccessary. Don't throw out the entire FP system out like this.

• @Katrian. Bro! Can you guys reconsider? I'm not trying to be rude here, talking to an admin but I seriously love this game. It's the first MMO that I've enjoyed in a longtime. So please reconsider. Don't remove the fatigue.. Please.. I'm begging you..

• ReishikiReishiki Member
    edited June 2018

@Pokechu said:
    I wonder whether the reasoning for this decision was a misinterpretation of all the overlapping Gremory/SA crafting event feedback. The problem with that was never the stamina. It's the overlapping events, and the sheer amount of runs needed to collect all the tokens to craft everything, that discouraged people.

If that was indeed the reason, the better solution would be to reduce the materials needed, instead of removing the stamina system altogether.
    If the concern was to allow people to play their favourite character(s) more, removing character stamina and keeping account stamina would solve it without needing damage control to save the economy.
    If the problem was hesitation to party up with lower level players to help them out, or party play in general to conserve stamina for specific runs, you could allow people to run dungeons for 0 stamina to help others out, at the cost of removing experience/credit/loot rewards and disabling quest advancement.

I just don't know.

I actually kinda like this idea instead. Being able to run after running out of fatigue, but you get absolutely nothing from doing sectors that require fatigue. Although... this system would better fit the daily fatigue system than weekly.... unless we have some kind of switch to turn on or off our fatigue use.

Im totally against the removal of fatigue either way.

• Removing fatigue could cause several problems, yea we have entry limit count but that doesn't stop for welcoming bots since it'll be easier to just level up alts and character, farm credits like if there were no tomorrow. More income enters the game as they sell credits through their site, reaching a gold sink, prices inflating a lot. So everything is more expensive to the players that don't buy credits through those sites. So let's look at both sides, it can bring more players into the game? Yes it can, for sure. But it allows botting to enter into the game more easily so the risk is higher. Most of the players that wanted, or want the fatigue removal play and focus on one character, so I understand their fatigue is capped easily. This said, I'm not against the CHARACTER fatigue removal, but account fatigue is something dangerous to do, and let's be honest... filling up to max account fatigue is not an easy task to do... so much hours have to be invested daily in the game. Personally I suggest that if you guys want to remove it, please don't do it. Just remove character fatigue to improve overall gameplay experience, but account fatigue can just risk inflation and game health. Also, look at the amount of people complaining about the fatigue removal, if it were just me, sure, it's simpler to ignore what I'm saying but, it's not only me... the mayority of the community is against it's deletion and we already have bots in the game, there's no way it won't worsen. I just hope you guys reconsider and don't ship this update into the fatigue system.

• Please don't remove fatigue, the game's economy will go to crap and bots will run rampant. I already quit Elsword and moved to this game in hopes that it wouldn't happen here.

• I don't think it's a bad idea for new players, of for players, that start to leveling new character. But like previously been said if you reach endgame you have no problem with stam. Also maximum that i have was 2500 account. And it was just once, when Harpy be released. If you aren't play this game 24/7 and you are not "ONLY PLAYING GAMES" human, then you have no problems with fatigue at all. But if dear EME can handle this, then ok. "So be it". But if game becomed to "Close to death" state with bots and overpopulated servers, don't say that you don't be warned...

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

remove credits reward from completing dungeon and increase credits reward from quest that way bots cannot farm credits by completing a dungeon over and over again

• P0ckiP0cki Member
    edited June 2018

Please don't implement this change, despite the pseudo "good" ideas, all this will do is bring upon months of bad events. Bots will start to swarm the game, people will loose interest in the game faster and contents will start to die off from people grinding the same maps over and over again for resources and credit. Following that economy would become non-existent, and whats already a small community will become smaller from people soloing and not trading others for resources due to the hyper-inflated price. So please if these ideas were spawned from listening to the general public, I heavily implore the Dev team to start a voting system, where players will be able to vote on community and developer ideas and only highly voted ideas will be implemented. PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR PLEADS!!!!

• FairlySeeUFairlySeeU Member
    edited June 2018

Removing fatigue will break the game totally in the long run cuz of all gold farming bots.The economy will be DESTROYED. DO NOT REMOVE ALL FATIGUE!
    Remove the character stamina and keep the account stamina might work but I wouldn't bet on it to 100%
    If you guys end up removing the stamina system I might consider quitting the game and I don't want that. I love this game but if this happens I might not have a choice.
    I don't want this game's economy to end up just like Elsword's economy. That's 1 of the reasons I left the game.

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

Look i'm also disapointed same as you guys, but the thing is it has been decided and the only thing we players can do is provide solution/sugestion how to keep in game economy healthy

• DO NOT get rid of fatigue because once it's gone we'll have in an inflated economy and it'll be irreversible.
    I've quit many games with insane prices because well... as a F2P it was almost impossible to catch up to the end game without payng. As many others said, we already have a bot issue in the game and it'll only get worse by scraping the fatigue system. Plus using the JP server as evidence of a "healthy" economy is weak and just being plain ignorant. As for me, it may be immature but I WILL quit the game as soon as I see inflation because at that point the time I put into the game won't be worth it. It's just a ticking time bomb because sooner or later inflation will appear.
    So do us a favor enmasse and just get rid of character fatigue as that's practically the only issue at hand.

Let me get my tea and popcorn ready for July 3rd now...

• Bump. Keep talking guys. They'll hear us. Hopefully

• Also fyi this was not thanks to our feedback, it was the butthurt noobs new players that complained about fatigue the first hour they played couldn't wait a week to get the full character fatigue.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@JRNLC4JEPN said:
    Also fyi this was not thanks to our feedback, it was the butthurt noobs new players that complained about fatigue the first hour they played couldn't wait a week to get the full character fatigue.

Or look in their consumables page for all those yummy stam.pots

• @mistressj said:

Or look in their consumables page for all those yummy stam.pots

Ikr this game literally showers you with stamina pots I could probably make a swimming pool out of them

• Hi, I'm one of the butthurt noobs (though I didn't send any feedback, I cursed it under my breath). I think removal of fatigue is great from the perspective of a newbie. But the cons outweigh the pros. So reconsideration and changing from complete removal of fatigue to just removing the character fatigue would be better. Afterall, even with a lot of time playing the game, I usually fill up the fatigue bar by the end of the week, unlike with character fatigue where I have to stop playing my favorite character around Thursday or Friday after being reset ;;

And a thought for everyone in here. Maybe sending a ticket to customer support would help? I don't know anything about En Masse but customer support listened to complaints more compared to forum posts in my experience. Just don't spam. Spamming is bad.

• @bigboy6969 said:
    Hi, I'm one of the butthurt noobs (though I didn't send any feedback, I cursed it under my breath). I think removal of fatigue is great from the perspective of a newbie. But the cons outweigh the pros. So reconsideration and changing from complete removal of fatigue to just removing the character fatigue would be better. Afterall, even with a lot of time playing the game, I usually fill up the fatigue bar by the end of the week, unlike with character fatigue where I have to stop playing my favorite character around Thursday or Friday after being reset ;;

And a thought for everyone in here. Maybe sending a ticket to customer support would help? I don't know anything about En Masse but customer support listened to complaints more compared to forum posts in my experience. Just don't spam. Spamming is bad.

With the nonstop events you get so many of the stam pots you wouldn't have to actually stop with your fav char. I didn't with harpy. But then I only have 20ish hours give or take a few a week to actually play

• I use stamina potions only because they expired soon (when 1 or 2 hours left)
    So it's not THAT BIG problem. But for F2P players reach endgame no problem at all. You have PG, leveling events, also don't forget to learn how to play your character.
    If EME remove CharFatigue and kept Account Fatigue, i'll be happy, if they remove it completely i'm NOT going to be angry, because i love this game, characters, plot, gameplay, soundtrack and of course anime-style. So, don't know about you, but I won't just quit the game because of it. But I also pretty good with current situation.
    So let's hope that EME can handle this. Or don't do this removal.

• @mistressj said:

@bigboy6969 said:

With the nonstop events you get so many of the stam pots you wouldn't have to actually stop with your fav char. I didn't with harpy. But then I only have 20ish hours give or take a few a week to actually play

But I ran out of those potions. I couldn't rush to cap and had to stop at Lv 60-70. I even dug through the few other characters I made to see if they had any and there was none. And I was too poor to make myself one of those currently available for crafting. Maybe I started at the wrong time when fatigue potions weren't being thrown out like candy.

• Also it's a little bit ironic when game came out many people was "WTF?! Fatigue?! Remove it or i quit!" and now, when EME says that they remove it, you, guys like "WTF?! Fatigue remove?! Don't do this or i quit the game!"
    How does it wotk???

I don't blame somebody, it's just my thoughts

• Then why does EnMasse tell that "Because of you feedback we remove it."?

• This is such a BAD idea, I'm absolutely against this, I don't want NA to turn into JP all over again, our economy is already starting to go wild because Platinum status is bad enough, after this I expect 2 star or even 1 star costumes at 100m~.
    Don't do this EME, don't kill your game this fast.

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Then why does EnMasse tell that "Because of you feedback we remove it."?

It was because the unmature newbies, MMO first timers, and brain damaged individuals that didn't think of the benefits of a fatigue system kept complaining about it.

Satisfied?