Thanks To Your Feedback...

Comments

• yeaah... no. I'm not triggered, only way for me to get triggered is by taking things too seriously, i.e. a ranked game of League of Legends.

and while I do agree about your "if this aint gonna work then make a solution" that statement also has an underlying factor of, why make a solution when you can prevent it in the first place... if the ftg system gets removed and the game and it's economy goes downhill, expect more than half of its players to move on to other games and by then, no amount of solutions will be enough to save the game and will be inevitably get shut down... this isn't the first time this happened. definitely not gonna be the last.

• trust me if you love this game you will not leave and if the developers making us always hype and happy in the game it will keep people from playing as i said we people have ways to deal with the economy because we are intelligence being.
    many online games have no ftg system but they are running good.

• @AdminSensitive said:
    trust me if you love this game you will not leave and if the developers making us always hype and happy in the game it will keep people from playing as i said we people have ways to deal with the economy because we are intelligence being.
    many online games have no ftg system but they are running good.

People will.leave once they can't afford things without buying from cash shop and selling in BM. Or possibly no life

How many games went from.ftg system.to no ftg system and survived? Only game I can think of to remove the system was the original.localized DFO and that died quickly soon after they got rid of it.

• No matter how much you love something you'll want to get away from it if you see it going to go bad... hence the reason why you wanted to sell your account. You like the game but can't stand people bashing you for being toxic.

it's the same here, except in this case the game is going on a toxic road and we (the one against it) will most likely leave after a while.

to put it in a setting, let's say I bought a pizza last week, I love the pizza but the left over is already spoiled. Just because I love the pizza doesn't mean I'll keep the Spoiled leftovers just because of that.

• whats the problem of removing ftg system? the credits? we all know we can make multiple chars and farm more credits thats no different from no ftg system. some players can farm 500m for a week are you one of them? so you dont want this no ftg system so your the only one rich in the game?

• Okay, feedback it is

Change the system to soft-fatigue that heavily nerfs certain gains past it.

Gold Gain: The main target, you've heard it before, and you've seen its effects on JP. Nerf this heavily. Optimally the stuff that can get cashed in would also get hit (looking at you, 70 PG5s worth of malek statues) too.

Drop Rate: I personally don't find nerfing this necessary, since the good stuff tend to be entry-limited, and increasing supply of things slows down inflation.

EXP: Fatigue hits new players hardest and I'd go as far as to say only they benefit from its removal. So keep EXP gain unchanged or nerf it slightly but leveling is still in pace with the story missions, otherwise removing fatigue is a moot point.

• They will remove the fatigue system and instead, will start giving real life fatigue potions to avoid no life gamers from breaking down.

• @Smexinator said:
    They will remove the fatigue system and instead, will start giving real life fatigue potions to avoid no life gamers from breaking down.

Sounds like redbull and crack xD or coffee whatever...

• @Draciusen said:

If you remove fatigue, you will invite a lot more players into playing this game, that's for sure. Those players will also come with a never-ending wave of gold farmers, making the servers seem a lot more crowded and popular. However, eventually, those gold farmers will take their toll on this game.

The economy will crash almost overnight the second the farmers have their bot systems in place. The advertisers will eventually fill every channel, every hub with endless spam. The game will develop a reputation of being infested with bots and spammers. No new players will stick around. The casual players you wanted to attract? Those will be the first to go. You're now back to square one; except now your original loyal players are disgusted with the ruins of the economy and infestation of spammers/bots everywhere. Slowly, even they will leave. You are now left with a small population of the most hardcore whales who have invested too much into this game to leave.

You know what else will crash overnight? The server, because EME sure does love its small rat/mouse/gerbil/hamster-type animals.

• @mistressj he don't change his mind.
    Maybe he's just a troll, or maybe something more...

Remove only character fatigue don't kill the game. But remove them both, and Closers won't be "Long live" game. Maybe without fatigue it comes down in the fall of this year. MAYBE.
    But all previously mentioned games shows that it has more chances than "Become good" for the players and the Devs.

• as i said theres no difference about no ftg system and with ftg system you can make multiple chars any way and farm any map you want thats the same even with bots if they exist they will do the same.

• even if you make multiple characters, you still have fatigue so you won't be able to get more than you should... the players that can farm 500m a week on the current stage of the game played as much to get those credits. take note that they PLAYED the game to GET that. I'm nowhere near 100m nor even 50m saved up on my account Bank but that's hardly if ever a good reason to use in the current argument.

the problem of removing the ftg system isn't the credits... It's the Botters, which if you played lots of different MMO will tell you that they exist...

1. If these bots farm credits non stop for their websites, people will just use money for the credits marking that as a profitable loss on the game devs side,
    2. the credits they bought will then be used to buy ( i feel like i typed this already but whatever ) inflated prices from the market ( because credits will be easy to gain just by people buying them online ) making the prices even more inflated.
    3. the normal people who don't login quite often due to rl reasons won't even be able to buy anything from an inflated market and will slowly lose motivation until it hits rock bottom and inevitably leave the game
    4. game loses players and will soon consist of mostly nothing but bots
    5. a game can't survive without any paying customers, Free To Play doesn't necessarily mean Free To Run it's a business... it still needs money to make sure the game is up and running,
    6. Lastly, if the player base goes down, the game loses funds to run the game making sure that it will die 100%.
  • @AdminSensitive said:
    whats the problem of removing ftg system? the credits? we all know we can make multiple chars and farm more credits thats no different from no ftg system. some players can farm 500m for a week are you one of them? so you dont want this no ftg system so your the only one rich in the game?

?????????????????????? Are you even reading the whole thread

• tell that to others also :) and o you one of my fans now heheh

@6T5LCDD6ME

• @6T5LCDD6ME said:

psst don't take anything the troll says seriously here's some background: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/4819/suddenly-spanish-inquisition/p1

• @6T5LCDD6ME said:

@AdminSensitive said:
    whats the problem of removing ftg system? the credits? we all know we can make multiple chars and farm more credits thats no different from no ftg system. some players can farm 500m for a week are you one of them? so you dont want this no ftg system so your the only one rich in the game?

Pssssst. He is yOhfLy in that thread the poster above me did. The deleted user xD

• @6T5LCDD6ME said:

@AdminSensitive said:

Maybe he's a bot himself? Programmed only for one thing "To agree with remove fatigue and close this game to its fall".
    Just thinking, but this one of the "more good" thinkings

• yeah this is it look some of my fans still love me <3
    im just giving my opinion and here they are hahaha.

• I just also want to express my distaste for this change as I'm worried about the economy like most others. I suggest you compromise and remove character fatigue but keep account fatigue like everyone else suggested. No fatigue at all can potentially be a bad thing.

• @AdminSensitive Just how many proves you need to just **** up and agreed with us (who against removal)?

• this rich worried people even with ftg system we can farm credits as much as we want.
    how about we think also for new players to catch up fast and some players who only like to play only thier favorite chars.

• @Nathaniel697 it's best to ignore an obvious troll. He's one of the reasons why Filipinos are seen as one of the more toxic in the gaming community after all...

• YOU HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH FATIGUE AS LONG AS YOU DON'T PLAY ALL YOUR TIME AND LIFE. THE PROBLEMS ALREADY BEEN TOLD TO YOU AND OTHERS JUST LIKE YOU, WHO MAYBE EXISTS IN THIS WORLD

Sorry for Caps

• @ArunoSesugawa said:
    @Nathaniel697 it's best to ignore an obvious troll. He's one of the reasons why Filipinos are seen as one of the more toxic in the gaming community after all...

He is a Filipinos?

• Yeah. 100% sure about it.

• hi fans <3 i love you all
    no ftg system and with ftg system is the same if you think carefully.

• I feel sorry for you @AdminSensitive
    It's hard for you to speak to others people irl too?