We will be entering into maintenance on 11/18 at 3pm PST (today), and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Thanks To Your Feedback...

Comments

• Remember that this is a feedback thread, just proceed to ignore AdminSensitive since he/she's clearly just trolling and has some background to assume the user is a troll

• Oh geez, please don't. I'm really worried about what complete stamina removal would do to the economy.

If anything, just remove character fatigue, leaving account fatigue.

• As the others mentioned, please just remove character fatigue and keep the account fatigue. No need to get rid of everything!

• Nuuu.. fatigue is the only thing stopping me from playing all day.. :s

Why not just lower or remove drop rate/exp gain/credit gain when running a sector on full fatigue.. Then again, I'm happy w/ the way it is right now

• Additional feedback:
    * Why are craftable fatigue potions a massive 3m each and limited to 3 a week?
    * Why can't you craft fatigue potions using 1 Lucky Phase Token (indicating active play)?
    * Why are the Special Ops craftable fatigue potions only 40 and once a day?
    * Why not replace every single pep +1/+11 potion with actual good fatigue potions?
    * Why even have time-limits on fatigue potions, why not have them all be permanent so people can hoard/spam as needed?

I swear, EnMasse is dealing with a fly in the room (fatigue is annoying for single-character grinding) by launching a nuclear warhead at it (remove the entire fatigue system and start the gold farming apocalypse).

• Talk to us EME :'( Some if not most of us here are truly loyal to game. So an admin's response would surely help.

• yes please dont remove the ftg system i can farm on tia with so many characters i have and make millions a day.
    removing ftg system will not benifit the game let the poor players be poor for ever i dont really care for them any ways.

• @YCPGXY7LGT said:
    yes please dont remove the ftg system i can farm on tia with so many characters i have and make millions a day.
    removing ftg system will not benifit the game let the poor players be poor for ever i dont really care for them any ways.

Dude! There's a better way to say that then like that.

• this new players dont know what struggle we experience to make more characters to farm credits.
    so no to removing ftg please we are going to quit if you do that thats not fair to us old players let them experience what we gone through we dont care for them any way we care for our riches.

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited June 2018

@MrQuella said:
    stamina never bothered me but 200M on a lv80 equalizer will

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ on so many levels

• @MrQuella said:
    stamina never bothered me but 200M on a lv80 equalizer will

You got that right! Does anyone here want that?!

• @eme
    do we really have bots here?
    if yes this is a really big problem because bots dont sleeps.
    if we dont have bots i think it is okay not all the time we can farm we need to sleep also.

• @AdminSensitive said:
    @eme
    do we really have bots here?
    if yes this is a really big problem because bots dont sleeps.
    if we dont have bots i think it is okay not all the time we can farm we need to sleep also.

You still keep talking about "Bots of Shredinger"? Or you finally agreed that they exist?

• Well as for bots they have unlimited accounts to farm credits anyway. Lets give it a shot

• i dont really know man if bots exist in this game i think it is a big problem.
    if bots dont exist in this game it is okay we human have limit time to play..

• EME..... Admins. Give some Feedbackkkkkk.. i can't handle thissss

• @Katrian Please, help us.

• I'm still awake! Yeah, yeah!
    (Sits in front of computer with a jug full of coffee)
    I'm fine, I'm fine. There's nothing wron-
    What Who are you people?!

• @Pokechu said:

@Volt8ge said:
    EME..... Admins. Give some Feedbackkkkkk.. i can't handle thissss

They're all asleep. It's like 1 in the morning for them right now.
    We're not gonna get any replies for at LEAST another 7-8 hours.

BTW, how come you're still awake Pokechu?

• As for the Jp server stable economy part of the post LOL totally 200 mil for a 3* was totally accurate

• Nato.. it was actually 2* costume for 200 mil. :)

• @Natorious said:
    As for the Jp server stable economy part of the post LOL totally 200 mil for a 3* was totally accurate

How's the player base there?

• @Volt8ge said:

@Natorious said:
    As for the Jp server stable economy part of the post LOL totally 200 mil for a 3* was totally accurate

Its doing fine :)

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

@Natorious said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Natorious said:

Its doing fine :)

That's the exact opposite of what I was expecting..

• TruffleTruffle Member
    edited June 2018

Since I've been leveling a lot of characters lately, I was excited to hear this, but after reading everyone else's concerns I can see how this can potentially be a big problem.

I agree that keeping account fatigue and removing character fatigue would be a good solution. If not then story quests, events, and general crafting should have more fatigue potions. As others said, the biggest issue with fatigue is that people run out really fast when leveling new characters, so removing character fatigue and/or more pots should pretty much solve that. It will benefit end game grinders as well.

I know EME has most likely made up their minds already, but I hope something is worked out here.

• AstralLanceAstralLance Member
    edited June 2018

Honestly i never had a problem with fatigue my soda plums are already staking because i dont use them i only do for new characters once they reach a high level you dont need stamina items anymore maybe when i want to farm something that much but that never happened to me i can wait a weak for it to recharge i have other things to do.im not gona say anything until i see myself what well happen but probably wont be all sunshine and rainbows.

• This thread feels like dirty clickbait...