Thanks To Your Feedback...

Comments

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited June 2018

I've never bother to check into these previous "remove the fatigue system" topics cause I can tell they were ppretty fresh players and dont know what to do yet...esp at the beginning you'll have some restrictions playing the game....but once you reach end game, there's barely anything to do...with the removal of the fatigue (atleast in my opinion), yeah it will be the same....along with other POSSIBLE additional problems

• 10 pages in one day. If EME isn't listening to this than i don't what in hell they're doing. :|

• @Tetsuo9999 said:
    I hope they haven't forgotten about Elite/Platinum players with this change. Right now the best thing is the free lootbox, but that's held back by having the main costume drop pool be something that's constantly on the BM. If nothing else, we should be able to choose an additional lootbox from whatever promotions are currently running to compensate for the fatigue potion being useless. This would also help increase the variety of costumes in the BM instead of having all the Elite/Platinum players put the same pirate ones up with their daily free lootbox.

On the Website it is stated that Fatigue pots in stuff like starterpacks will be replaced with conumables, so i guess that will count for the plat/elite reward too.

• Well, at least let's hope that EME know what they doing and can handle this. Because this game is good, but if all-that-bad-things-that-have-been-mentioned happens, it was hard for this game to live.
    I believe in EnMasse, but this decision is a bit dangerous.
    We've got less than 2 week before this happens. Anyway if game became what most of us scare of, i still play because of a few thing. Put aside to leveled up and complete story Yuri, Harpy and Tina. Violet and Wolfgang with other Wildhunter team still characters that i want to play, and my mind don't change with this update.

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

@slash197 said:

@SandersLMAO said:
    so their malek boxes system is pretty much the same as ours then? Then that makes the JP screenshots still relevant, no? The prices of things will inflate to that extent, is that what is implied here?

No, it is not the same. The JP version's Malek boxes have an equal chance of dropping every possible number of crystals. Our version, and the KR version, do not have an equal chance of every amount dropping. We have a far higher chance of only getting 1 crystal, and a far lower chance of getting every other amount.

the id version was very much the same in fact you almost guaranteed getting 10 crystals per box, this what makes 1 piece of SOD worth as much as 500 mil ,because of that they reduce malek boxes rate same as KR rates now 1 piece of sold for 30-50mil

so is bot can destroyed market with their gold? IMHO maybe it can cause inflation if fatique remove but not to the point of destroying the market,

• i dont know how many people have been asking for this but i can assure you that if you polled your community a larger percentage of the population would like to have the fatigue system in tact

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited June 2018

Just passing by, @Lexy6 30-50m for a piece of SOD set? have you checked BM for SOD pieces recently in our server? yeah... it's not even over run by bots right now...

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

your server only up for abot 6 month compare to id server wich has up for over two years with two rare cost of sod and cybernetic
    so of course demand for sod is still very high in your server

• It has nothing to do with server longevity; this is, basically, a NA server. The thing called "NA economy" is a joke in all NA games.

• sweet mother of jesus lol those walls of text, lol lets just wait and see

• MuonMuon Member

@Lexy6 said:

the id version was very much the same in fact you almost guaranteed getting 10 crystals per box, this what makes 1 piece of SOD worth as much as 500 mil ,because of that they reduce malek boxes rate same as KR rates now 1 piece of sold for 30-50mil

so is bot can destroyed market with their gold? IMHO maybe it can cause inflation if fatique remove but not to the point of destroying the market,

Now thats another major reason why stamina wasnt the case for JP inflation. Changes from 500m to 50m because of malek crystal nerf is solid evidence thats the culprit. I only know JP but never knew that was the case for ID as well.

• XronaXrona Member
    edited June 2018

@Orenglaive said:

In other words, I knew one would get here, it was just a matter of time. So hopefully this thread should cool down a bit since our concerns have been heard at this point.
    Remembers other people griping that the EME staff weren't listening to us as if they had all the time in the world to do whatever they want.

I do not see here a message stating that fatigue remains. Hence, I conclude that we were not heard.

• Well, as far as i can see, bot problem will be in dumping to the market those valuables, which can be actually farmed easily, just like players do when any event happens. Because of that prices of those goods will drop, while things like dark command accessories remain stable, and that means usual player will experience more hardships in collecting sets like this. Why should everything skyrocket to unimaginable price heights just because of some bots is above my logic.

• @Xrona said:

@Orenglaive said:

In other words, I knew one would get here, it was just a matter of time. So hopefully this thread should cool down a bit since our concerns have been heard at this point.
    Remembers other people griping that the EME staff weren't listening to us as if they had all the time in the world to do whatever they want.

I do not see here a message stating that fatigue remains. Hence, I conclude that we were not heard.

Change isn't gonna happen over night, patience. The EME Staff have already replied to us that they've heard our concerns about fatigue so at this point, we can either keep raising a stink over something that hasn't happened just yet or we can hold on an at least give them a chance to show us things may be okay.

• @Orenglaive said:

@Xrona said:

@Orenglaive said:

Change isn't gonna happen over night, patience. The EME Staff have already replied to us that they've heard our concerns about fatigue so at this point, we can either keep raising a stink over something that hasn't happened just yet or we can hold on an at least give them a chance to show us things may be okay.

^ this person gets it. Everyone has concerns but lets see what they come up with. If it ends up in a shitshow welp let it happen if it will turn out good let that happen as well

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

Going neutral. Nice....
    (I don't care anymore)

• YexeleYexele Member
    edited June 2018

@Natorious said:

^ this person gets it. Everyone has concerns but lets see what they come up with. If it ends up in a shitshow welp let it happen if it will turn out good let that happen as well

Are you implying that we have means to not let that happen? :)

• HieiBlazeHieiBlaze Member
    edited June 2018

Well... There'll be an "official response" from EME staff in these days, I don't think they'll say that fatigue system remains... But I'll be waiting for that response. I just hope that they answer us with something better argued.

• @IDoNotMainJ said:

Just how people apparently stopped talking about removal of fatigue? So we should be quiet if we want to keep it? I doubt the people who wanted fatigue gone just stopped talking about it. More voices on the matter is better than people sitting in silence hoping for something that's not going to happen. EME has made it clear they do not care about the majority of the playerbase. Hence this removal of stamina in the first place. You can't tell me numbers are incorrect when the people who want stamina removed are in the minority, with the majority wants to keep stamina in some kind of way. We're willing to compromise with the people who want it removed, but the people who want it removed can't compromise with the ones who want it to stay? What a bunch of one sided bs. A lot of people on the keep stamina side offer up to just remove char stamina and keep account. But it's not like anyone cares what the people who want stamina think, it's as if we're entirely in the wrong without any chance of saying anything in return.

We've already said most of our opinions on the matter, so there's not much to talk about anymore. But if EME has read all our posts then they should know that we want to keep some kind of fatigue system. Other than that, I still think this is a rash decision as this game has only been officially released for about four months.

• ElDesuElDesu Member

Just get rid of that account stamina, keep character stamina, and make that stamina daily. That would be the best decision imo.

• @ElDesu said:
    Just get rid of that account stamina, keep character stamina, and make that stamina daily. That would be the best decision imo.

And raise the limit a bit wouldn't completely hurt

• @IDoNotMainJ said:
    Just how people apparently stopped talking about removal of fatigue? So we should be quiet if we want to keep it? I doubt the people who wanted fatigue gone just stopped talking about it. More voices on the matter is better than people sitting in silence hoping for something that's not going to happen. EME has made it clear they do not care about the majority of the playerbase. Hence this removal of stamina in the first place. You can't tell me numbers are incorrect when the people who want stamina removed are in the minority, with the majority wants to keep stamina in some kind of way. We're willing to compromise with the people who want it removed, but the people who want it removed can't compromise with the ones who want it to stay? What a bunch of one sided bs. A lot of people on the keep stamina side offer up to just remove char stamina and keep account. But it's not like anyone cares what the people who want stamina think, it's as if we're entirely in the wrong without any chance of saying anything in return.

I'm not saying we should stop talking about it, don't get me wrong. Cuz I understand people's concerns about it and I got plenty of my own. It just feels like people are trying to rush them for an answer. It'd be nice if we got a more concrete answer as to why fatigue is getting removed, but I doubted from the start that we'd ever hear it from EME. It's not like a company would tell their customers every little thing that goes on in their ranks and I doubt that peeps like Cochese and Katrian know the full reason anyways. At this point, I can only hold EME to their word that they'll try to make this okay and that our voice had impact on this.

• loewesloewes Member

Don't get rid of of the fatigue system, I have witnessed 2 games crash and burn because the removal of their fatigue systems. I wish that not to happen to Closers, please rethink this and I assure you everyone will be happy to have the fatigue system remain!

• I like noticing the fact that these people who want stamina removed are saying "wow it's already in place, so stop complaining" You do realize that's the reason the stamina got removed in the first place? Because the decision that was "already in place" kept getting complained about by whatever minority of the community that kept going on about it got it removed. And if they even decided to have a discussion with, i dunno, maybe the actual player-base instead of keeping it in the dark to everyone until the choice has been made, maybe something else could have happened.

So no, we who want stamina to stay, will not just stop talking about it, the same way the people who wanted stamina gone, never stopped talking about it.