Maintenance is now complete! Have fun!

BLUESCREEN OF DEATH

Hi~ I am new to this game and I really wanted to play it. Unfortunately, my excitement got cut short when I started the game... .and BOOM! BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!

I have concluded that it occurs when xigncode or whut dat shizz is the culprit of the BSOD. Although, I am not yet certain, but please help me how to get rid of this problem TnT)

My system requirements did meet the minimum requirements for the game.... but Idk why when xigncode loads.... it causes BSOD.

Please WELP OTL I'm about to give up....

Comments

• IwynIwyn Member

Im not sure if I can help you in this matter or anyone really, but it could be the cause of your pc firewall, another games security or launcher can also cause an interference with closers launchers like gameguard. Your pc could also consider the game as a foreign threat so you can go through your stuff and clean your pc and also allow it to run the game better, even by making the pc give its priority to the game.

• YoburiYoburi Member

must be a old pc turn off anti virus there must be a program that is stoping the game.

• JadeClosersJadeClosers Member
    edited May 2018

"did meet the minimum requirements"
    what about the recommanded?
    Bluescreen of death happens when your gpu gets hurt, (at least that was how I got BSOD before). XignCode is not harmful to the computer and almost every old game used that anti-hacking system at some point.
    you may have burnt your GPU, please send me a picture of the bluescreen error when it occurs or you may have harmed your GPU while cleaning the insides of your desktop.

or maybe closers goes hard on your computer, try getting graphic options to minimum (?)

P.S:Uninstalling and Installing graphic card drivers only delays the BSOD.
    P.P.S: DONT GO HARD ON YOUR POOR LITTLE COMPUTER!!!!
    P.P.PS:I'LL HATE YOU IF YOU GO HARD ON IT!!!!

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

I had blue screen of death b4. It turned out to be my CPU :<

• SmexinatorSmexinator Member
    edited May 2018

You will know what caused it if you analyze the dump file created after the BSoD.

There should be a tutorial on how to open dump files. Just google it.

• @Iwyn said:
    Im not sure if I can help you in this matter or anyone really, but it could be the cause of your pc firewall, another games security or launcher can also cause an interference with closers launchers like gameguard. Your pc could also consider the game as a foreign threat so you can go through your stuff and clean your pc and also allow it to run the game better, even by making the pc give its priority to the game.

Hmmm... as far as I remembered, I have another game that has gameguard on it.... xD whut should I do?

Btw, I also had another game that runs with xigncode.... It has been there ever since... and running fine as usual. Then, for some reason, it could never be played again because of BSOD... OnO) im wondering whether its xigncode or something else?

• IwynIwyn Member

@6GWEYAEEEK said:

@Iwyn said:

Hmmm... as far as I remembered, I have another game that has gameguard on it.... xD whut should I do?

Btw, I also had another game that runs with xigncode.... It has been there ever since... and running fine as usual. Then, for some reason, it could never be played again because of BSOD... OnO) im wondering whether its xigncode or something else?

Could be gameguard since I had to redownload my Rumble Fighter game in order to avoid it from messing with my game like it did for my friend who had to redownload everything. But it could also be xigncode or something else. Its really hard to tell since you downloaded closers before the other games etc. so we cant exactly pinpoint which can be causing it.

Again it could be your firewall aswell, or something that avoids foreign downloads etc. or maybe your pc not agreeing with you.

• Sounds like a bad overclock. Run Aida64 and see if your system is stable. Lastly, we need to know the error that's displayed when it BSODs.

• 6GWEYAEEEK6GWEYAEEEK Member
    edited May 2018

TuT) I wish I could take a picture of the error displayed when it does BSOD but I don't have any camera to get a good picture of it ... OTL

By chance does this help?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GntLwijla059DawZhgeNyRToouPD0nra

• Seventy7RyuuSeventy7Ryuu Member
    edited May 2018

Hm.. It's kind of like knowing the brand of a car and not the model number.

1000007E is an unhandled system exception that the handler did not catch. There are a few things that can cause this, (but not limited to!)

A read access violation, a display adapter driver issue, and when the GPU is under heavy load. The link to that article can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/983615/stop-0x0000007e-system-thread-exception-not-handled-error-when-the-gpu

But you said it only happened when Xigncode was loading, so I'm predicting it was a read access violation. This happens when a program tries to read a memory address it doesn't have access to. The system throws an exception, and a handler will handle that exception. Try closing all open background programs (including antivirus programs) and launching it. Xigncode is a program that looks for running programs that may be used to cheat in-game. (This has to do with memory access violations with anti-virus programs)

Computers are designed so that a program can't see specific values of another program that is running in memory (for example, a credit card number). If a program tries to read a memory address that it doesn't have access to, the CPU will reject the request if the program isn't authorized to see the contents.

If closing all of the background programs doesn't work, could you upload the 053018-21937-01.dmp file to google drive and post the link like you did last time? It's a dump that contains details about what lead up to the event. The directory to 053018-21937-01.dmp is in the screenshot you posted to google drive.

• @Seventy7Ryuu said:
    snip

+1000 Respect for going above and beyond in helping this soul

• @Seventy7Ryuu

Thank you very much for helping this poor soul tut) it took me so long to revisit this site once again due to work. I will check this somehow on my day-off and see if it works~

Perhaps, I will give this game a chance before I deem it unplayable for our pc :'(

• @Seventy7Ryuu

Unfortunately... it did not work for me :'( :'(

I will just give you a link of my .dmp file~ I hope it could solve the problem OTL. https://drive.google.com/open?id=14EZ3Q5nSoxaWXyVRZc35n_E-LcvkV-x2

edited June 2018

Sorry for the long wait. I have the dmp loaded into a debugger and am looking at it. Just a few things to figure out and I should be back to you in a few hours.

• @Seventy7Ryuu

Thank you very much. m(_ _)m I owe a lot to you.

• So.. Xigncode (process name xhunter1.sys) had an unhandled exception with the kernel image (ntoskrnl.exe). My guess, (and this isn't a very good one, as there isn't much that I'm able to dig up), is that you have some faulty RAM.

Here's how to test your RAM and ensure that it's working properly:

Go to this link: https://www.memtest86.com/download.htm

Scroll down to "MemTest86 V4.3.7 (OLD RELEASE)" and download the zip file.

Now open the zip file and launch "imageUSB.exe"

Note: You will need a USB for this.

Once you open "imageUSB.exe", you will see a UI. You should now see a list of connected USBs in the list in front of you.

Select your desired USB, and skip to "Step 4" in the application. You will see a "write to UFD" button which stands for USB Flash Drive.

Once it's finished, shut down the computer. Once it's off, turn it back on and spam F11 on your keyboard until you see a "Boot Options" list and select your USB by using your arrow keys and pressing enter to select. It should automatically start testing your RAM. If it doesn't and it gives you options, select the first one by typing "1" and pressing enter.

So at the bottom you will see what are called "passes" and "errors". If you have an errors, your RAM may be faulty.

If you don't see any errors after three passes, I would say that your RAM isn't the issue.

If that didn't work, try this, too:

Open an app called "Command Prompt". You can do this by clicking the start menu and searching "cmd". Right-click it and run it as Administrator. Think of it as a console you enter commands in.

The first one you need to run is "sfc /scannow". What this does is verifies the integrity of the operating system files an replaces corrupted ones with new ones. This might take a bit.

Afterwards, run "chkdsk C: /r". "chkdsk" stands for "check disk". "C:" is your drive letter. (C: is usually the default one chosen by Windows for the operating system) "/r" tells it to automatically repair any readable data that it can.

• @Seventy7Ryuu

I tried the Command Prompt thingy and when I checkdisk nothing seemed to be wrong. The former one (Memtest) I tried running it but only got through 1 pass.... cuz I was in a hurry (I did not think it would take much time).

edited July 2018

Well, I apologize but in all honesty I can not think of any other reason it would not work. Perhaps you have a virus on your computer triggering it, and even that's a long shot. The last possible thing that has the highest chance of working is reinstalling Windows. I suggest Windows 10, as it has much better RAM management and overall performance than Windows 7. If you decide to install Windows 10, install the 64-bit version. If you'd like an activation key, feel free to private message me and I'll buy one for you.

• @MicheleSP

I already tried the game several times... and it is still BSOD. I just could not understand why xigncode is causing this shizz for this game and the other one (the other was recently installed and still same result)

@Seventy7Ryuu

OTL Thank you very much for your support. You have done a lot already... I guess I should take things onto my own hands. Probably the CPUs insides are dirty thats why its causing this problem. I think this happened before... but im not certain.

Anyways... thank you very much.

• One last thing: You have a 32-bit operating system installed, yet your CPU is 64-bit. You're limiting your CPU's and your system's capabilities with this. I highly recommend installing either a 64-bit version of Windows 7, or the 64-bit version of Windows 10. It will solve more than just this BSOD and improve performance in virtually every way possible.

Again, if you'd like an activation key, please private message me and I'd be happy to provide you with one. You also don't have to have an activation key to use Windows 10. You just won't be able to change your wallpaper or theme.

Windows 10 download link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

• I have been getting the same issue twice in a row, but once i uninstalled the Client and installed the Steam Version, the blue screen issue stopped happening.