Don't compensate Stamina potions with Credits

edited June 2018 in General Discussion

Title ^
Or any forms/items, that can be sold for Credits/for profit.
Otherwise some people will end up sitting on trillions due to exploit abuse.

Comments

  • What do you suggest then?

  • @Nathaniel697 said:
    What do you suggest then?

    Up to them, but if they'l go with Credits route, it will ruin the game much worse, than botters/goldsellers/etc.

  • @Nathaniel697 said:
    What do you suggest then?

    A couple of solutions to this. If EME has the potential to tell which ones were bought - then only these ones should be compensated. If not, then issue the same compensation to everyone who owns at least one stamina potion (this is similar to what I've seen other games do in these kinds of situations).

  • ZeonslitZeonslit Member
    edited June 2018

    @Tarasik said:

    @Nathaniel697 said:
    What do you suggest then?

    A couple of solutions to this. If EME has the potential to tell which ones were bought - then only these ones should be compensated. If not, then issue the same compensation to everyone who owns at least one stamina potion (this is similar to what I've seen other games do in these kinds of situations).

    This is a good solution.
    Another one would be -> limit a maximum compensation up to 20 potions.
    So it doesn't matter if player got 20 potions or 2000, due to exploit some players also got (aside from Stamina potions) 1 year worth of maid and alraune, which itself is crazy in terms of money(credits) income.

  • Yeah convert them to agent diary pages SHUDDERS

  • I'm a paying customer. The claim box full of energy pots shows it xD. But they could do cosmetic costumes people have been clamoring for and just make it non tradeable -shrugs-

  • I think we should be able to trade X5 Stan pots for +12 booster. Or X1 Stan for Eb1 and X2 for EB2.

    Just joking

  • Resurrection capsules could be nice.

  • @mistressj said:
    Resurrection capsules could be nice.

    you get tons of that.
    EXP boosters (phase stabilizers) would be pretty nice since you gotta farm form 78 to 80 on new Area 8

  • mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

    @MrQuella fair. That's why I saved all my phase stabalizers for end game xD
    But valid point nonetheless.

  • The new area isn't complete yet anyway there will be a chapter II with quest again which will grant you EZ access to 80. Revives are also really really common. I would welcome EB IIs or -1 fuels in return or i wouldn't mind Credits but only from those i saved from starter packs and pulled out of bitna

  • Revives would be fair, but getting EB2 and/or -1 Fuels in return would actually be pretty decent (and of cuz make it so you can't sell them at BM)

  • @Natorious said:
    The new area isn't complete yet anyway there will be a chapter II with quest again which will grant you EZ access to 80. Revives are also really really common. I would welcome EB IIs or -1 fuels in return or i wouldn't mind Credits but only from those i saved from starter packs and pulled out of bitna

    You pulled things outta bitna!!!! NAUGHTY

  • Luck stabilizers!

  • @MrQuella said:

    @mistressj said:
    Resurrection capsules could be nice.

    you get tons of that.
    EXP boosters (phase stabilizers) would be pretty nice since you gotta farm form 78 to 80 on new Area 8

    Just wait for Chapter 2 and David's raid.

  • @Pokechu said:

    @Jochira said:
    Revives would be fair, but getting EB2 and/or -1 Fuels in return would actually be pretty decent (and of cuz make it so you can't sell them at BM)

    Yeah, I'm sure the people who exploited the giveaways would like to have enough enhancement items to last them until this game dies in a fiery pit.

    I will only get 5 at max that's assuming they doesn't get trolled by RNG (c:

  • Still zero news about this.

  • ClusterCluster Member
    edited June 2018

    They need to compensate plum sodas only.

  • @Cluster said:
    They need to compensate plum sodas only.

    not gonna change anything. they gave plum sodas on the giveaway

  • Compensate the exploiters only? Seems like something the execs would cook up and greenlight.

  • Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

    Best thing> @Zeonslit said:

    Title ^
    Or any forms/items, that can be sold for Credits/for profit.
    Otherwise some people will end up sitting on trillions due to exploit abuse.

    You know what they can compensate for those fatigue pots? A fatigue system. :|

    And maybe listening to us for once

  • @Volt8ge said:
    Best thing> @Zeonslit said:

    Title ^
    Or any forms/items, that can be sold for Credits/for profit.
    Otherwise some people will end up sitting on trillions due to exploit abuse.

    You know what they can compensate for those fatigue pots? A fatigue system. :|

    And maybe listening to us for once

    dont bother, they are ignoring their current playerbase and only focusing on new players

  • @MrQuella said:

    @Volt8ge said:
    Best thing> @Zeonslit said:

    Title ^
    Or any forms/items, that can be sold for Credits/for profit.
    Otherwise some people will end up sitting on trillions due to exploit abuse.

    You know what they can compensate for those fatigue pots? A fatigue system. :|

    And maybe listening to us for once

    dont bother, they are ignoring their current playerbase and only focusing on new players

    Well :D a player can dream

  • Why should they remove the fatigue system entirely, there're other ways to go about this.
    Limit the unli stamina to 1 day, like every 1 sunday or saturday
    Let's us buy Stamina pots with credits but with limitations
    or just increase the fatigue itself lol.

  • @MrQuella said:

    @Cluster said:
    They need to compensate plum sodas only.

    not gonna change anything. they gave plum sodas on the giveaway

    Ok they need to compensate only plum sodas that people got from buying cash packs only. :)

  • @Cluster said:

    @MrQuella said:

    @Cluster said:
    They need to compensate plum sodas only.

    not gonna change anything. they gave plum sodas on the giveaway

    Ok they need to compensate only plum sodas that people got from buying cash packs only. :)

    and how do you think they can do that?
    enmasse isnt going to go around replacing every single cash pack plum soda from your inventory, that would take ages
    P.S the cash packs give the same plum sodas as they gave on the giveaway
    P.S the crafting/converting system counts time limited items too
    P.S no one cares about those 11ftg 1ftg 30ftg potions, we're talking about those platinum(100ftg), elite(60ftg) and plum sodas(150ftg) stamina potions
    Sure, compensate only plum sodas, dont compensate the fatigue potions you gave from the event,platinum and elite

  • All Stamina Potions will be converted to Luck Stabilizers.
    That's good to know.

Sign In or Register to comment.