The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Daily gold limit from normal sectors

Fatigue will be removed July 3rd and everyone knows there's bots in closers.
Removal of fatigue system would increase those botters since the thing that's limiting these botters to get infinite gold is the fatigue system
Since normal players dont do normal sectors that much and do raid sectors instead of normal sectors to get money, I thought we could limit the daily/weekly gold gain from normal sectors
how this would would be just like fatigue system but different
example: once you get 3-5M or once you get 21-35M weekly the game would limit you from getting gold from normal sectors

This wont effect the majority of players because Normal players get their money from either doing raids or blackmarketing

Daily gold limit from normal sectors 29 votes

Add Daily gold limit system
6%
Lexy6milkaww 2 votes
Add Weekly gold limit system
10%
JadeClosersKirahuangKryshis 3 votes
Dont add gold limit system
82%
RyziNatoriousOrenglaivePengyzLilTotodileHardDriveDivinityPokechuRemorsefulReguretLeiunaFoSizzleJakeKunElloleiaSmexinatorNekoparaVanillaBeleilaNihiruyOhfLyYumeCiAeids 24 votes

Comments

• Dont add gold limit system

bots have thousands of accounts this wont change anything if we really want to cut the gain from normal stages make it 0

• Add Weekly gold limit system

@Natorious said:
    bots have thousands of accounts this wont change anything if we really want to cut the gain from normal stages make it 0

@Pokechu said:
    Adding any form of restriction that affects actual players in any way shape or form, majority, minority, it doesn't fucking matter, just to combat bots, is just a lazy fucking excuse of a solution.

I see
    since bots have thousands of accounts and pretty much infinite stamina since they have thousands of accounts removal of fatigue system wouldnt change anything at all would it?

• Add Weekly gold limit system

@Pokechu said:

@MrQuella said:

@Natorious said:

@Pokechu said:
    Adding any form of restriction that affects actual players in any way shape or form, majority, minority, it doesn't fucking matter, just to combat bots, is just a lazy fucking excuse of a solution.

I see
    since bots have thousands of accounts and pretty much infinite stamina since they have thousands of accounts removal of fatigue system wouldnt change anything at all would it?

The main point of the fatigue system was never to combat bots, but it certainly helps with making it a less simple and more tedious endeavour.

I see.
    Thank you

• Dont add gold limit system

@MrQuella said:

@Natorious said:

@Pokechu said:

I see

it really wouldn't they would still have resources to sell, on top of that the gain for regular players lets say leveling farming for certain item would be punishable we don't want to punish players we want to get rid of those C*unts selling ingame currency. But there are only few successes battling bots in the gaming indunstry coz those suckers will be back nomather what we do. Therefor we have to wait and see what they come up with. I am not saying your Idea isnt good or anything it will just do anything to them

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

actualy this is a good solution and this can be easly compesated by increasing the credit rewards from quest(main only) and limited dg(tiamat,vetus etc)

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

IMHO and saying this wouldn't affect boots at all i disagred lets say normaly you earn 30 k credits per dungeon run, after 3rd july that amount is cut and now you can only earn let say 3k
    with 3k per dungeon run even if boots have 1000 account i'd say it wouldn't hardly effect economy that much

• I feel you would be able to do a lot more if you just removed the gold generating items like the coins and statues. I feel like these would contribute to hyperinflation more than anything else.