We are aware of issues concerning the launcher, and are looking into its solution. We appreciate everyone's patience. For updates, please visit the following link: https://bit.ly/361EwbY

-"July 3, we’ll remove the fatigue system from the NA and EU"

Thank you very much, you took your time, I started this game from its beta version but soon leave it because of this system of fatigue, under the pretext of not having enough content.

I migrated to a Japanese server thanks to my ease with that idiom. There the economy is healthy, there is not a limit of playing time like any popular MMORPG, tons of items that are obtained with different types of currency that are obtained in many ways inside and outside the game, people at all times and especially the continuous ones events every week that are the main motivators of the game. I can suggest that you focus more on events that involve the presence of players rather than limitations of playing time and of course continuous updates like the ones you have been doing.

The game culture in Korea is very different from those that live in regions like NA, EU and JP.

Of course I will be very happy to return to my region with the facilities in terms of connection and services within the game.

Comments

• MuonMuon Member

Seems like spammers dont feel like welcoming new/returning people into our game similar to this one, I guess ill take the initiative.

Enmasse target on this change are people like you who wanted to play who decided to not to because of restrictions on their play time or when they want to play and also those to be players who dont like stamina. They want this game to have competitive edge against those with stamina on their game ( soul worker, cls private servers). If youre a developer you want more people to play your game, not close the door to those who want to play. There is no compromise there because the word stamina in itself is negative connotation to games that have them. I hope the word that we dont have stamina anymore will reach many players who already left, and have them a second look to what closers can offer to them.

• @GrayShades said:

I migrated to a Japanese server thanks to my ease with that idiom. There the economy is healthy

Nice Meme.
    Mind you JP has no stamina also, so this makes your meme 10 times more funny.

Mother of god... Look at all those inflated prices. Maybe I should I consider migrating to Japan's server.... Pfffttt.

• MuonMuon Member

@GrayShades said:

I think what OP meant with healthy economy is there are many people selling cash items for F2P can buy. A player from JP will see this as normal because their credits acquisition is very high. You arent going to use your N.A credits (which OP dont play) to buy things from Japanese server. So this inflation you see from N.A perspective is completely different from someone who are playing in JP server.

• GrayShadesGrayShades Member
    edited June 2018

@Muon said:

@GrayShades said:

I think what OP meant with healthy economy is there are many people selling cash items for F2P can buy. A player from JP will see this as normal because their credits acquisition is very high. You arent going to use your N.A credits (which OP dont play) to buy things from Japanese server. So this inflation you see from N.A perspective is completely different from someone who are playing in JP server.

You hardly have to get those items from the cash shop, as you can simply get them for free Just by playing the story. Mind you on JP, they do not have the Malek Box Nerf, and as if right now, NA does have the Malek Box nerf. (AKA, harder to get 5x or even 10x maleks within one box.) Main reason JP has all of these funds is cause Players legit have over 100m. NA Players that played during CBT will legit have all control over the market because they have all the funds in their bank, and New players will struggle to get the funds to Buy these overpriced Items from BM, like the ones that are shows in the images. For players to get funds, they HAVE to rely on Ancient Coins, Gold Statues, and Malex Boxes for those extra funds, but since NA has the Malek box nerf, Players will have to try harder to get these funds to buy these said items.

JP Has a much different economy, because they have No stamina at all, and they run their server alot differently. NA on the other hand has the KR way of how their Malek Boxes work. Its simply harder cause players will most likely be pulling x1's with each Malek box they get. Once NA moves to this "No Stamina" feature, this will drastically effect the Economy, IF Enmasse decides to turn all Stam potions into Credits, which will Really hurt up-coming new Players from having access to the Black Market. Including how many Credit/Gold selling bots that are on teh NA/EU Servers, this will harm the Economy and playerbase even more, since all you have to do is just pay $3.99, JUST to get 100m Credits/Gold.

Putting this in Simplest terms: KNOW how the other servers work with their own systems, Have experience and PLAY the servers to get a feel of whats different, and have FACTS about the topic, BEFORE you try to give your own opinion about something.

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

JP server price seem high but that because you get minimum of 10 malek crystals per box,heck ID server price was also like that but as soon they nerf malek box rate the price slowly return to normal and let me tell you in terms of MMORPG economy exploit nobody beats them

• ugh... I thought this topic died already... I still reserve my judgement at this point until July 3. As a person who can't really play 8 hrs or more a day due to IRL stuff to do, if I see the economy of the game die because of the update, that just means my measly 2-3 hrs of game time will go to 0.

• @ArunoSesugawa said:
    ugh... I thought this topic died already... I still reserve my judgement at this point until July 3. As a person who can't really play 8 hrs or more a day due to IRL stuff to do, if I see the economy of the game die because of the update, that just means my measly 2-3 hrs of game time will go to 0.

This topic is still going on, go look at the Feedback post that EME posted, at the time of this going on there are currently 13 pages on that post.
    This is a serious topic and will most likely harm the game.

• MuonMuon Member
    edited June 2018

@GrayShades said: Putting this in Simplest terms: KNOW how the other servers work with their own systems, Have experience and PLAY the servers to get a feel of whats different, and have FACTS about the topic, BEFORE you try to give your own opinion about something.

Thats why, when OP said that it is healthy economy there is nothing wrong with that. It also means your image is completely irrelevant to what he means because it is easy to make money there they dont find this weird at all. Also thread maker is a new player who will play this game because of his reasons, isnt it better to welcome them in open arms instead of trying to be aggressive?

• I don't rarely do this, but I side with muon on one point here. JP server's Economy can be considered healthy because of the whole Scavenger's gold Treasure chest (aka Malek crystal chest) has a higher chance of giving 10 pcs of malek crystal (300k each) and more than our current 1 pc.

making that 3m per Scavenger's treasure chest, and getting those isn't really hard... albeit those prices are a bit inflated considering that fact.... but even our market here in NA is inflated as well so expect a little bit of inflation on any market.

What I hope doesn't happen after this update is NA server having the same type of prices as JP because we don't have that malek crystal system JP has... if that happens, THAT's what I consider an unhealthy market.

• MuonMuon Member
    edited June 2018

OP might even find it difficult to make money here than JP server does. Specially right now because of TCP ranking update that everyone are trying to jack up their TCP to higher levels, It means supplies of cash items are maybe scarcer compared to that of JP server. Hard to think theyre going to stabilize anytime soon because of accelerated patches we take in successions.

• What "OP" means?

Maybe EME do the same? I mean make Malek Box give no less than 10 crystalls? It would be good though(Of course if they remove FTG and bla-bla-bla-bad-things-worst-scenario happens)

• MuonMuon Member

Opening post, I should have used thread starter (TS) instead. It will help but it will lessen ways for F2P to make money, same goes to ED sinks, it may even kill tiamat raid meta and we will see many people making threads of why they killed F2P ways of making money. We already got the nerfed version as far people said all over the place, I dont know since i dont play in KR.

For me what is good way of telling we have the worst economy is by comparing the F2P rate of making money and the rate of inflation of cash items. If no one is selling cash items then we are maybe the worst, because theyre getting expensive while F2P are having a hard time to make money than Japan. In Japan if F2P can make hundreds of millions in a day but still can get cash items, does even high inflation matters? Or are they really worst than us? Their high inflation will only matter if their server and our server exist together and you have to buy their stuff using N.A. credits (life real world) it would suck so bad.

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited June 2018

Maybe if EME didn't have so many "great value" deals and everything wasn't overpriced to hell, we would be living in a better world. But since that's not the case, the market isn't going to get any more stocked.

• MuonMuon Member
    edited June 2018

For me the major culprit is the TCP ranking update. It made all the whale in a state of hyper consumerism (TCP that is worthless). They consume more instead of producing more supplies. It also means theyre whaling so hard so it is good for Eme i guess lol.

• nyxonnyxon Member

@GrayShades said:

I migrated to a Japanese server thanks to my ease with that idiom. There the economy is healthy

Nice Meme.

what the fuck.....13 mil...jesus thats like 2 cash consumable item (slot-type modifyer) or fkin 8-9 sealing stamp...

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited June 2018

@nyxon said:

@GrayShades said:

Nice Meme.

what the fuck.....13 mil...jesus thats like 2 cash consumable item (slot-type modifyer) or fkin 8-9 sealing stamp...

I've stated this before, that Malek Crystal Boxes in JP server gives out 10x on average, meaning 1 box gives 3m... getting those are easy by just doing special ops missions... iirc 2 times per box? and a non-elite can enter a total of 3 times per instances, them being Mop-Up, Rooftop and Andrax... more of you add the elevator and dimension ops but let's remove these two considering dimension ops can only be ran once per account per day and elevator is end game content for lv 70s+ iirc.

3x entrances for 3 instances is a total of 9 meaning you can get 4 boxes per day... per character as well. in our NA/EU server doing that on just 1 character is already tantamount to 1.2M per character per day... and that's considering we get an average of 1 malek crystal per box... (and if you're somewhat lucky 2-3... Highest I've seen is 5 so goodluck with that)

On JP server on the other hand it's 10 per box on avg... that's a total of 3m per box... and for the per character, that's 12m per character....

of course this is all conjecture and taking in to account you actually can solo the 3 stated instances or at least finish them daily.

Edit: I'm not defending the removal of Ftg btw, I still say it's a bad move but I really don't care much at this point... what I want to point out is using a different System to compare to our system is somewhat of an extreme... those kind of prices in our current market is inflated, disgusting and shouldn't happen... on JP server on the other hand, with the above statement... kinda understandable.

• @MicheleSP said:
    I support Setsuna, the economy there is healthy.

You are overreacting, idiots.

Please differentiate, it sounds as if you're calling everyone here other than yourself and those you named as idiots. There are some who defended OP and some that voiced their own opinions on the matter.

Me? Just nit-picking on everything at this point

• @ArunoSesugawa said:

@MicheleSP said:

Please differentiate, it sounds as if you're calling everyone here other than yourself and those you named as idiots. There are some who defended OP and some that voiced their own opinions on the matter.

It's better to not bother. He doesn't have a voice of his own and is easily swayed one way or another.

• at this point in time, I'd love to see the market crash and burn with the upcoming update just to see how he reacts @mistressj

• @MicheleSP said:

@ArunoSesugawa said:

@MicheleSP said:

I know, but I don't want to see any more of the arguement. We agreed to see what will happen after the 3rd July.

That's all well and good mate... I honestly don't care about the topic anymore and whatever happens, happens; for me... at most if the worse comes to worst, I'll just get my full DC set for Yuri, brag to my friend and quit the game entirely... if it doesn't... cool, on with the game.

• @ArunoSesugawa said:

@MicheleSP said:

@ArunoSesugawa said:

@MicheleSP said:

I know, but I don't want to see any more of the arguement. We agreed to see what will happen after the 3rd July.

That's all well and good mate... I honestly don't care about the topic anymore and whatever happens, happens; for me... at most if the worse comes to worst, I'll just get my full DC set for Yuri, brag to my friend and quit the game entirely... if it doesn't... cool, on with the game.

Any notable games that managed to bounce back from inflation Aru?

edited June 2018

I rarely if ever care about Black Market/Auction House in games... So I'm not really sure about that Volt. Most of the times, I never notice the inflation since I never want to touch those inflated prices set by the players... of course unless it's actually essential to the game itself i.e. Albion Online... There's a game that I can say is really good at maintaining the market..... considering that god damn game is 100% dependent on the players since NPCs are just there for crafting stations (which is proven nil once your guild is strong enough and big enough to make its own crafting stations) and repairs (which will also be moot point as stated in the crafting station thing)....

There's also Wakfu which is a TRPG (tactical Role-Playing Game) which also somewhat has a tamed market, rare item wise. Though that game does have a paywall that restricts f2p from very very late game content... like, level 200+ content... which at that point, you should be invested enough to try out the paywall for a week to try the new maps/dungeons... though they do make those places free for the public after a new map/dungeon is introduced so it's not like f2p's are stopped fully, more like their giving their paying customers a more of a "thank you" for paying to keep the game going.

• YexeleYexele Member

@MicheleSP said:

Did you also agreed that sun will rise tomorrow? :) Because we have as much say in this matter, as much in upcoming changes.
    And if you don't want to see any arguments door is THAT way ------->

• @ArunoSesugawa said:

I rarely if ever care about Black Market/Auction House in games... So I'm not really sure about that Volt. Most of the times, I never notice the inflation since I never want to touch those inflated prices set by the players... of course unless it's actually essential to the game itself i.e. Albion Online... There's a game that I can say is really good at maintaining the market..... considering that god damn game is 100% dependent on the players since NPCs are just there for crafting stations (which is proven nil once your guild is strong enough and big enough to make its own crafting stations) and repairs (which will also be moot point as stated in the crafting station thing)....

There's also Wakfu which is a TRPG (tactical Role-Playing Game) which also somewhat has a tamed market, rare item wise. Though that game does have a paywall that restricts f2p from very very late game content... like, level 200+ content... which at that point, you should be invested enough to try out the paywall for a week to try the new maps/dungeons... though they do make those places free for the public after a new map/dungeon is introduced so it's not like f2p's are stopped fully, more like their giving their paying customers a more of a "thank you" for paying to keep the game going.

Albion Online: Now that's an in game market I would like. Though it's a shame I can't find it in me to devote myself to another MMO.
    (I've been spending my time in FFXIV starting from March)

Yeah, well about the upcoming patch. We'll just have to wait and see

edited June 2018

Yeah, Albion Online's Game Market is honestly well maintained... of course we'll see some Plot Owners (you can buy a plot from a city from the game and as long as you maintain payment the plot is yours) and using those plots you can make crafting stations on it and you can tax players for using the station... some Plot Owners tax their stations for around 400%-999% of the normal price which tends to make 1 item cost more than it should... 100-200% is acceptable before... not so sure now since I haven't played since alpha.

difference between an NPC owned station and a player owned station is that a player owned station has additional crafting EXP when used while NPC owned ones... do not... also, NPC owned Stations cant craft higher than tier 3 stuff so if you want them T4 stuff, you can only go for player owned stations... which brings the point of that... You can if you don't have a guild, use a player owned (obviously taxed) station or if you have a guild use your guild's stations (still tax but at least the tax goes to guild treasury for future upgrading of the guild)...

oh, and be warned, Albion Online is very very grindy... Here's a very old picture of the skill tree (or as we called it, Grind Tree) around more than a year ago.... I haven't played it because of alpha reasons, wipes are a bit frustrating and I haven't been back to the game as of late... if worse comes to worst for closers, I don't mind coming back to Albion.

• @ArunoSesugawa said:
    Yeah, Albion Online's Game Market is honestly well maintained... of course we'll see some Plot Owners (you can buy a plot from a city from the game and as long as you maintain payment the plot is yours) and using those plots you can make crafting stations on it and you can tax players for using the station... some Plot Owners tax their stations for around 400%-999% of the normal price which tends to make 1 item cost more than it should... 100-200% is acceptable before... not so sure now since I haven't played since alpha.

difference between an NPC owned station and a player owned station is that a player owned station has additional crafting EXP when used while NPC owned ones... do not... also, NPC owned Stations cant craft higher than tier 3 stuff so if you want them T4 stuff, you can only go for player owned stations... which brings the point of that... You can if you don't have a guild, use a player owned (obviously taxed) station or if you have a guild use your guild's stations (still tax but at least the tax goes to guild treasury for future upgrading of the guild)...

oh, and be warned, Albion Online is very very grindy... Here's a very old picture of the skill tree (or as we called it, Grind Tree) around more than a year ago.... I haven't played it because of alpha reasons, wipes are a bit frustrating and I haven't been back to the game as of late... if worse comes to worst for closers, I don't mind coming back to Albion.

That's more complicated than maths. :D

edited June 2018

You don't even know the half of it... the memories of that game... ugh... It's very frustrating at times too... some later tier stuff can be gathered at harder zones.

Zones - Green, Yellow, Red, Black

Green - safe to go to, No PKs.
    Yellow - Somewhat safe to go to, There are PK's but getting killed will only cause 33% of equipment durability to vanish and 33% of stacks to vanish
    Red and Black - EVERYTHING DROPS ON DEATH... EVERYTHING. From your helmet, to your boots... even that one carrot seed you forgot to leave at home island... EVERYTHING... this game is not Solo Friendly for late game content.

• @ArunoSesugawa said:
    You don't even know the half of it... the memories of that game... ugh... It's very frustrating at times too... some later tier stuff can be gathered at harder zones.

Zones - Green, Yellow, Red, Black

Green - safe to go to, No PKs.
    Yellow - Somewhat safe to go to, There are PK's but getting killed will only cause 33% of equipment durability to vanish and 33% of stacks to vanish
    Red and Black - EVERYTHING DROPS ON DEATH... EVERYTHING. From your helmet, to your boots... even that one carrot seed you forgot to leave at home island... EVERYTHING... this game is not Solo Friendly for late game content.

Dark Souls MMO style I presume... Yep, I'm not ready for that shit :o