Just Sad

Comments

• @ArunoSesugawa said:
    I can see the upsides and downsides to that... but just to be sure... @VitharBlackwood when you say $$ you mean ingame or real money?

Edit2: i understand, I only understand 50%. when you mean currency, is it In-game currency or RL Currency?

more likelly a real money currency that you have a chance to get ingame. If you want gear from the AH from there you basically have to pay up to get some kred or grind for some time to get the kred in game

• @Natorious said:

@ArunoSesugawa said:
    I can see the upsides and downsides to that... but just to be sure... @VitharBlackwood when you say $$ you mean ingame or real money?

Edit2: i understand, I only understand 50%. when you mean currency, is it In-game currency or RL Currency?

more likelly a real money currency that you have a chance to get ingame. If you want gear from the AH from there you basically have to pay up to get some kred or grind for some time to get the kred in game

AH... so basically speaking, it's like (and this is a very bad example) a mobile game's Ticket system?

• @ArunoSesugawa You buy it with real money and basically unless you are paying $$ to get KRED you won't be selling stuff as much, since you don't obtain that much playing the game and as always western companies are stingy with events so you won't get that much from events either.

• @VitharBlackwood said:
    @MicheleSP It is not overreacting when it has already ruined other servers. Even in the countless polls made majority of the community wants to keep stamina, so aside from the Steam whiners I don't see where they go the "feedback" for stamina removal.

its hard to claim youre a "majority" just because youre loud and present. frankly, we're not EME, and dont really have any kind of scientific polling to say who's desires are greater.

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@VitharBlackwood said:
    @MicheleSP It is not overreacting when it has already ruined other servers. Even in the countless polls made majority of the community wants to keep stamina, so aside from the Steam whiners I don't see where they go the "feedback" for stamina removal.

its hard to claim youre a "majority" just because youre loud and present. frankly, we're not EME, and dont really have any kind of scientific polling to say who's desires are greater.

Umm.. they are listening to the steam people only it seems. Last I checked discord a majority of them don't want it gone just refined and all the polls here say it wants a fatigue system in place. Albiet a better one.

• @FP9MLNK5MM I never claimed I am majority, but if you were present during early access you would have seen the countless threads we already had about this and the majority was always in favor of keeping stamina system. The only players that cry for removal of stamina have been the ones from Steam, just like in any other game they cry the most. As mistressj pointed out if you join the EME discord server you will also see that most players there also prefer having stamina system intact.

Also EME hasn't provided and official polling either and they won't because if they did they would see this is a stupid move.
    JP already lost more than 70% of their playerbase because of this. Most "Active" accounts there are bots.
    I just hope they decide not to go through with it, cuz even if they change their minds after that, the damage would already been done. (Knowing EME they would revert it on the next patch earliest which makes it 2 weeks [more than enough for bots and no-lifers to ruin the economy beyond saving]).

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

Does this guy even look at the polls?

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited June 2018

@Volt8ge
    Apparently not. It's HIS time being controlled by it so he doesn't care to.look at it

@FP9MLNK5MM I'll keep playing til this game gets shut down. Whether it is this year or years from now. If it doesn't turn out to be bad I will be the FIRST to admit I was wrong and apologize.

• @VitharBlackwood said:
    @FP9MLNK5MM I never claimed I am majority, but if you were present during early access you would have seen the countless threads we already had about this and the majority was always in favor of keeping stamina system. The only players that cry for removal of stamina have been the ones from Steam, just like in any other game they cry the most. As mistressj pointed out if you join the EME discord server you will also see that most players there also prefer having stamina system intact.

Also EME hasn't provided and official polling either and they won't because if they did they would see this is a stupid move.
    JP already lost more than 70% of their playerbase because of this. Most "Active" accounts there are bots.
    I just hope they decide not to go through with it, cuz even if they change their minds after that, the damage would already been done. (Knowing EME they would revert it on the next patch earliest which makes it 2 weeks [more than enough for bots and no-lifers to ruin the economy beyond saving]).

that's not scientific data collection, that's eyeballing. you've no idea what protections theyll have in place, and are completely jumping the gun. i dont believe in unquantified, unverifiable "facts," i get enough of those from the government.

• @mistressj
    Yup, he's pretty much glued to every thread regarding fatigue system... Pitiful... Probably haven't even played the game yet

edited June 2018

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@VitharBlackwood said:
    @FP9MLNK5MM I never claimed I am majority, but if you were present during early access you would have seen the countless threads we already had about this and the majority was always in favor of keeping stamina system. The only players that cry for removal of stamina have been the ones from Steam, just like in any other game they cry the most. As mistressj pointed out if you join the EME discord server you will also see that most players there also prefer having stamina system intact.

that's not scientific data collection, that's eyeballing. you've no idea what protections theyll have in place, and are completely jumping the gun. i dont believe in unquantified, unverifiable "facts," i get enough of those from the government.

Also something I doubt you will do if this turns out to kill the game.
    Oh you mean the protections YOU have no idea about but somehow believe whole heartedly in that we have no factual proof in? Yet the created POLLS show the pro fatigue side for the ACTUAL game community being the majority is unfactual?

• He didn't even bother creating a username so it must be one of those Steam whiner trolls, so I guess just ignore him.

• @MicheleSP If you don't know what protections they will have how are you so sure they will actually protect you. Also their vague answers in that FAQ thread are such a PR bs that only the blind would believe in them. They have no protections whatsoever planned and it will be the same as JP.

DFO is a different game and its market works in a different way. Also people never claimed there are no bots, there are plenty of bots even now, the difference is that those bots will now be able to farm 24/7 and inflate prices even more.

• @ArunoSesugawa said:
    @Natorious I have never played Kritika, though I am curious what this Kred as AH currency thing is... At least it will give me a bit of hope for the things to come.

basically, if you wanna buy stuffs from AH (the Kritika version of BM), you will need to spend irl money on Kred

• bot protection ala EME hey Tinas cousins you are now free to spam chat 24/7 and farm also non stop. If you really believe that they will implement something to stop those spammy fkrs you are wrong

• @Natorious said:
    bot protection ala EME hey Tinas cousins you are now free to spam chat 24/7 and farm also non stop. If you really believe that they will implement something to stop those spammy fkrs you are wrong

Agreed. EME hasn't even dealt with the current bots in the game. What says they'll do it after?

• @Volt8ge said:

@Natorious said:
    bot protection ala EME hey Tinas cousins you are now free to spam chat 24/7 and farm also non stop. If you really believe that they will implement something to stop those spammy fkrs you are wrong

Agreed. EME hasn't even dealt with the current bots in the game. What says they'll do it after?

They don't even deal with bots in their other games. What says they'll do it for Closers?

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited June 2018

@Lihzakivi said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Natorious said:

They don't even deal with bots in their other games. What says they'll do it for Closers?

Thanks. Now I know! Which means we're 99% screwed then! Seriously EME what are you thinking??!

• @mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

Oh you mean the protections YOU have no idea about but somehow believe whole heartedly in that we have no factual proof in? Yet the created POLLS show the pro fatigue side for the ACTUAL game community being the majority is unfactual?

could you exaggerate any harder? kill the game? jesus christ, take a benedryl and sit down, you're raving like a lunatic.

• @VitharBlackwood said:
    @MicheleSP If you don't know what protections they will have how are you so sure they will actually protect you. Also their vague answers in that FAQ thread are such a PR bs that only the blind would believe in them. They have no protections whatsoever planned and it will be the same as JP.

DFO is a different game and its market works in a different way. Also people never claimed there are no bots, there are plenty of bots even now, the difference is that those bots will now be able to farm 24/7 and inflate prices even more.

the assumptions in this post are beyond vague and misleading as well. such a trivial change is NOT going to "kill" anything, nor will anyone quit over something asinine. its pure hyperbole

edited June 2018

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@mistressj said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

could you exaggerate any harder? kill the game? jesus christ, take a benedryl and sit down, you're raving like a lunatic.

So you are going to insult me instead of providing an actual counter point to me pointing out your bs? Bravo. -slow clap-

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:

@VitharBlackwood said:
    @MicheleSP If you don't know what protections they will have how are you so sure they will actually protect you. Also their vague answers in that FAQ thread are such a PR bs that only the blind would believe in them. They have no protections whatsoever planned and it will be the same as JP.

the assumptions in this post are beyond vague and misleading as well. such a trivial change is NOT going to "kill" anything, nor will anyone quit over something asinine. its pure hyperbole

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

When you can't counter facts. Lol :D

• ArunoSesugawaArunoSesugawa Member
    edited June 2018

@Volt8ge said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

@FP9MLNK5MM said:

@VitharBlackwood said:

I honestly gave up about the whole conflict considering no matter what we do, it's all set in stone and I'm just waiting for the inevitable to come... but people like this Garbled mess of numbers and letters makes me think that those for removing FTG has something in common other than wanting it to be removed.

All in all, I would love to see these people play the victim card when the update actually DOES kill the game.

• When you can't counter facts. Lol :D

I honestly gave up about the whole conflict considering no matter what we do, it's all set in stone and I'm just waiting for the inevitable to come... but people like this Garbled mess of numbers and letters makes me think that those for removing FTG has something in common other than wanting it to be removed.

All in all, I would love to see these people play the victim card when the update actually DOES kill the game.

Yeah. Right now, I'm just going with flow~

• @Volt8ge said:

Yeah. Right now, I'm just going with flow~

It'd feel that much better to say "In your face" when it happens... and then just go back to playing something else since the game would be dead by then.

edited June 2018

@MicheleSP said:
    Jesus christ how about you shut up, this has already been decided. Fatigue killed most MMO games.

So you 've got to stop your whining. You whine too much. You're whiners.

And yet here YOU are WHINING. Checkmate.

Also how about you.list off these dead fatigue games. Hm?

• @mistressj said:

@MicheleSP said:
    Jesus christ how about you shut up, this has already been decided. Fatigue killed most MMO games.

And yet here YOU are WHINING. Checkmate.

Also how about you.list off these dead fatigue games. Hm?

I agree with you. A want to see these games-dead-because-of-fatigue list too

• @MicheleSP said:

This is the forums. As such in the nature of forums, one is supposed to talk.

• @MicheleSP May I see the list of those so called "dead because of fatigue" games? Also do not list EME's Kritika as they are the ones who ruined the stamina system, the system is completely different and fine in all other regions.

• @MicheleSP said:

@VitharBlackwood said:
    @MicheleSP May I see the list of those so called "dead because of fatigue" games? Also do not list EME's Kritika as they are the ones who ruined the stamina system, the system is completely different and fine in all other regions.

Go search it up yourself. There are many MMO games that are dead because of fatigue. The fatigue system drives away 80% of the players. The remaining 20 or 10% are the players who liked the fatigue in first place.

So your arguments disappear? You have no proofs?