A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

just some KR sad rage

guess what ? raid boss grindfest materials are sold in packages on KR know, instead of farming days or months you can just charge monnies and buy them now, even the task force promotion materials and every dream world theater materials are sold in cash shop now.

sad game
sad updates
feelsadman
thx for reading tho.

Comments

• looks like they learned one thing from eme lol

• So different servers are copying each others ideas and gimmicks now? Fatigue removal for example.

• @Pokechu said:

@Setsuko11 said:
    guess what ? raid boss grindfest materials are sold in packages on KR know, instead of farming days or months you can just charge monnies and buy them now, even the task force promotion materials and every dream world theater materials are sold in cash shop now.

sad game
    sad updates
    feelsadman
    thx for reading tho.

I'm even more worried about the future of our version and the game itself now.

Future? Do you remember we had that allready with the Pure Valves from PG 75 u could buy in the upgrade pack uppon release of the raids.

• Setsuko11Setsuko11 Member
    edited June 2018

forgot to mention that the 4th job promotion is not accessible for F2P players now, you need to pay 30$ for the promotion package.

• @Setsuko11 said:
    forgot to mention that the 4th job promotion is not accessible for F2P players now, you need to pay 30$ for the promotion package.
    what a joke :s

Dunno why i dont believe that one.

• no it's not tell me how to do it on 3 days without paying
    you must buy the package

• @Setsuko11 said:

Does it mean that you can't do the quest without buying it, or you need to grind a few days for something?

• @Setsuko11 said:
    no it's not tell me how to do it on 3 days without paying
    you must buy the package

It's just 3 days`~ what could go wrong?

• GenmGenm Member
    edited June 2018

Please do stop spreading that you can't do the 4th Job promotion as F2P lol, stop making anyone believe this ffs

compared to Paying customers, they get the materials easy as snap, but will still need to grind some of it (you can buy the packs for 30$ per character, no limit)
    as a NON-Paying customer, the obvious outcome of it is, you have to grind on it to complete

• ShunxShunx Member

For one, you the package is completely optional, the Job quest is still there, it just costs a lot of materials and will take you a span of maybe 5 to 7 days to complete

You don't have to buy the package, it just makes getting the class simpler.

Second: Task Force literally only comes with two skills, afaik one being at level 99

Completing the quest is no different from when we have the previous OA dungeon runs when it was 4 run to complete it.
    At that, way before any of the updates, getting OA use to cost 40 runs. Waiting three days for two skills? This is nothing compared to the days on Elsword, but just like Elsword, buying the job advancement was optional, not a forced option.

• I think you got whole thing wrong abt the 4th promotion. Along with Tina's 4th promotion KR server announced that there ll be a big sale that is named after 4th promotion(4th promo celebration box). You can get 4th promotion for free if it was only for Paying players then Korean players wont allow this shit to happen.
    Here is the link for KR server announcement :http://closers.nexon.com/news/notice/View.aspx?noticearticlesn=123245

• @Volt8ge said:

@Setsuko11 said:
    you must buy the package

it doesn't take 3 days, it takes 16 freaking days without paying :/

@Genm said:
    Please do stop spreading that you can't do the 4th Job promotion as F2P lol, stop making anyone believe this ffs

compared to Paying customers, they get the materials easy as snap, but will still need to grind some of it (you can buy the packs for 30$ per character, no limit)
    as a NON-Paying customer, the obvious outcome of it is, you have to grind on it to complete

you can't finish the 4th job promotion as F2P now, not anytime soon. NOT to mention getting 400 amplified essence is ridiculous man, my Tina currently have only 300 with everything crafted, this is just not right.

others grind :
    wings box : 100 days of farming > buy with 180$ package
    new wings : 50 days of farming > buy with 90$ package

not to mention there could be new dogra / magra gears is coming, and there will be materials package again... full +15 endgame gears in day 1 geh

im mad bro :'(

• @Setsuko11 said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Setsuko11 said:
    you must buy the package

@Genm said:

you can't finish the 4th job promotion as F2P now, not anytime soon. NOT to mention getting 400 amplified essence is ridiculous man, my Tina currently have only 300 with everything crafted, this is just not right.

others grind :

not to mention there could be new dogra / magra gears is coming, and there will be materials package again... full +15 endgame gears in day 1 geh

What do you mean by that line: "you can't finish the 4th job promotion as F2P now, not anytime soon."?

• @Setsuko11 said:

You mean my almost 1800 amplified essences will have some use?!

Oh wait, just 400... not to mention the time it will take until the 4th promo is released here and the removal of stamina means they would be so easy to farm lol

• MinRenMinRen Member

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Setsuko11 said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Setsuko11 said:
    you must buy the package

@Genm said:

others grind :

What do you mean by that line: "you can't finish the 4th job promotion as F2P now, not anytime soon."?

saw it on youtube basically you need 10 of that material but that material only drop at that particular dungeon which you can only run once a day and it only drop 2 per run so ... you need 5 days to get promoted

• @39MD4RL4X9 said:

@Setsuko11 said:

Oh wait, just 400... not to mention the time it will take until the 4th promo is released here and the removal of stamina means they would be so easy to farm lol

Keep in mind that there's other used for amplified essences. I think the issue would be that the other uses would probably siphon away a lot of those essences you currently have between now and then. Granted, I don't really know how material hungry the game will get by that point.

• WonhoWonho Member
    edited June 2018

lol, f2p players can finish the job? It would take around 5 days to get it as you get 2 per run and you need 10

I'm a F2P player, its not that hard...

• @Wonho said:
    lol, f2p players can finish the job? It would take around 5 days to get it as you get 2 per run and you need 10

Channel 223!? Holy crap, KR has a lot of channels!
    Looks at NA with their piddly 15 channels...

MOM, I WANT MORE CHANNELS!

• ShunxShunx Member

@Orenglaive said:

@39MD4RL4X9 said:

@Setsuko11 said:

Keep in mind that there's other used for amplified essences. I think the issue would be that the other uses would probably siphon away a lot of those essences you currently have between now and then. Granted, I don't really know how material hungry the game will get by that point.

Amp essences only have on use in Puri update, and the only reason you'd get it is if you want to craft the Armor faster, but even then from Every puri run with boosters you can get like 10+ per run at 3~4 runs each.

• @Wonho said:

I'm a F2P player, its not that hard...

"Welp. Better waste my time than waste my money." - the poor idiot, Me..

• @MinRen said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Setsuko11 said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Setsuko11 said:
    you must buy the package

@Genm said:

others grind :

saw it on youtube basically you need 10 of that material but that material only drop at that particular dungeon which you can only run once a day and it only drop 2 per run so ... you need 5 days to get promoted

I know about drop and other. I saw it on youtube too. When Setsuko start stream this morning.
    I ask about "Cant finish as F2P now, not anytime soon".

• WonhoWonho Member

@Nathaniel697 said:

@MinRen said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Setsuko11 said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Setsuko11 said:
    you must buy the package

@Genm said:

others grind :

I know about drop and other. I saw it on youtube too. When Setsuko start stream this morning.
    I ask about "Cant finish as F2P now, not anytime soon".

You can finish it as F2P, it will just take a few days.

• GenmGenm Member

Like i said, you can finish it but it will take you sometime,
    If you are on a rush then you have to Pay for it Simple as that

• @Pokechu said:
    I think what Setsuko means is that, at this point in time, the 4th promotion is exclusive to paying players.

Yeah! It's exclusive for 3 whole days. Its- pfftt. Hahaha

• @Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:
    I think what Setsuko means is that, at this point in time, the 4th promotion is exclusive to paying players.

5 days*

But yeah, at least it's not Elsword-level of grind. Ouch.

• @Zeonslit said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:

5 days*

What in Elsword? I played a bit, but then back to Warframe. And then i drop Warframe and start Closers. Is Elsword a VERY-VERY-LONG-TIME-GRIND MMO?

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Zeonslit said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:

5 days*

What in Elsword? I played a bit, but then back to Warframe. And then i drop Warframe and start Closers. Is Elsword a VERY-VERY-LONG-TIME-GRIND MMO?

The 3rd job advancement grind is... extremely laborious. Not to mention just the skill unlocks for locked skills for your 2nd job, transcendence, and 3rd job stuff. For starters, you can't even start your 3rd job quest until you hit the level cap, 99. Not to mention that you can't even do current game stuff until you hit that level cap. And while a good player can play with lesser gear, enemies get EXTREMELY tanky in lategame, and not in a good way. You will spend a lot of time grinding for gear, just to be able to grind better gear so you can actually do your 3rd job quest in a reasonable amount of time. That sort of grind is actually why I left Els tbh, and trust me, as a game, I LOVE Elsword, but the way the devs and publishers drove it just pushed me too far away. (And if anyone mentions stamina, I'mma sock ya in the mouth, Els's stamina was quite manageable to the point that it was never an issue unless I legit no-lifed the game, which I never did)

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Zeonslit said:

@Volt8ge said:

@Pokechu said:

5 days*

Just to get those certain tickets (drop rate are kinda low imo) for those 3rd job is long, so yeah.

• @FP9MLNK5MM said:
    why is this forum loaded full of such asinine whining...?

Maybe because it's forum, and it's not whining, but discussion insted?