We are aware of issues concerning the launcher, and are looking into its solution. We appreciate everyone's patience. For updates, please visit the following link: https://bit.ly/361EwbY

Goldsellers and Network Interference Device/Frequency Jammer

edited June 2018 in General Discussion

I think if EME will increase level cap on those from 1 to 40 or 50, it will heavily decrease the spam from goldsellers.
It's extremely annoying these days, especially when you record a video or stream.

Shouldn't affect the legit players that much, especially with Fatique removed.

Comments

• MuonMuon Member
    edited June 2018

Or make it unlockable through series of quests to make it more daunting. Also censor the site 1 time to see how the gold seller would react then censor again until the site could no longer be readable.

• Underrated toast ^

• This has been going on for too long, why is Eme doing nothing?

• @a9Tails said:
    This has been going on for too long, why is Eme doing nothing?

You mean not banning bots? Cuz they do ban those...

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

well with trade limit and 30 minutes of BM interval even if the sellers have the credits it would be difficult for them to actually sell it

• ElDesuElDesu Member

oh making there be a lvl limit would be a good idea, most bots in games I have played are always low lvl

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

This has been suggested to Naddic about a week or two ago. So, hopefully the feedback goes through successfully.

• Yup. Either of these solutions work.

• They even try to change their spelling, like we wouldn't see it lol.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Yeah like Hime said we suggested higher level limit on megaphones. I feel bad for content creators making videos or streaming and all people see are bots advertising that. Two weeks in counting now :\