Violet Update Patch Note Discussion

The next Closers update is almost here! Get the full details.

Comments

• @Lilacette said:
    It's just worded wrong/typos I'm assuming.

This doesn't comfort me on bit man, they could of at least done this properly!

• You just want to set the forums on fire, don't you ? xDDD

• @Kittaro said:
    You just want to set the forums on fire, don't you ? xDDD

I mean, EME said they'll remove fatigue, but still write fatigue in their patch notes XD.

• Burn baby burn burn baby burn forum inferrnnnoooooo

• @NekoparaVanilla Yeah i know the Gelezis pointed this out .. Tomorrow we might see some threads about this xD

• This update makes me want to laugh, but I'm just dry.

• So... anyone wanna get anything out of their system before it drags on and becomes toxic? Or are we basically at a peaceful level with no real worries atm? (relatively speaking I mean)

• I have nothing but worries, and everything is turmoil.

• Well .. It's totally out of the topic but i don't understand the buff that edgar gives : "the impact from the unstable space that returns after the spacial transition creates another spatial transition. The duration of spatial transition is doubled" but except that, nop there's nothing xD

• @Draciusen said:
    Can't even get the UNION Special Luck Stabilizers that are account-bankable and stackable? Well, considering they can't be bothered to double-check the official post I can see how much they work they put into this.

This is the part that makes me the most angry...Ontop of being useless placebo things that are useless...Luck stabs can't be moved around. This is the biggest scam of all time.

• @Necrora said:
    AAAAAAHHH

J's SA coming this Tuesday, I'm excited to spam EX ORAORAORA

Don't forget the Kamehameha.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@Necrora said:
    AAAAAAHHH

J's SA coming this Tuesday, I'm excited to spam EX ORAORAORA

Don't forget the Kamehameha.

Right, almost I forget it.

• @Gelezis said:
    Clearing sectors that cost 10 Fatigue or more (or are in the Dimensional Ops Center) with a Violet character earns you a Violet Token. Collect Violet Tokens to craft a variety of rewards, including a Vulture Corp. Uniform. These materials (and the opportunity to create something with them) expire on August 14, 2018. The items themselves (with the exception of the costume items) expire on January 15, 2019.

Was everything related to this update not put into any thought processes?
    Hahahah this update is FIRE
    Great!

Is there any thought process into anything done with this game?

• CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff

Welp, we didn't do a good job editing our patch notes. Edits are incoming, I was not trying to pour salt over here. Feel free to roast me on this one.

• @Cochese said:
    Welp, we didn't do a good job editing our patch notes. Edits are incoming, I was not trying to pour salt over here. Feel free to roast me on this one.

Don't worry, a bit of fire's normal these days. Just make sure you have some water at the ready. (and maybe some cocoa butter... and a milkshake... THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT TO GET TODAY!!!)

• Real question is, Are these Luck potions able to be put in shared bank? Where is info on Violet starter pack, like info was given on all other characters?

• I'll just treat the rest of this like I did during the Y2K thing. Except this time I don't have Legend of Legaia and Sonic Adventure to keep me company.

• that image i think i saw it before somewhere, from something that is called doujin xD

• @Melonchan said:

that image i think i saw it before somewhere, from something that is called doujin xD

you are correct sir!!!

• @SleepyMaribo said:

@Melonchan said:

that image i think i saw it before somewhere, from something that is called doujin xD

you are correct sir!!!

I suppose that it's from the "2nd" kind of doujin lol.

• Neato looking forward to this patch

• GenmGenm Member

a moment of silence to our dear Friend Fatigue

• @Genm said:
    a moment of silence to our dear Friend Fatigue

Amen.