We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

May be a silly question, but how do i make my pet attack?

I have many characters with Mini-veronica (adult stage), but i have never seen her actually attack.

She uses buffs and follows me but that's it.

• I tried stay immobile in front of a monster.

• I tried with normal Z attack hoping my character attacking a monster that doesn't die would trigger the pet attack.

• I tried to make her stand in front of enemies.

No attacks.

I don't think i have ever seen her use her attacking, regardless which character i play with.

I begin to think it's a bug.

Comments

• Equip "Veronica Punch" in one of your skill slots and use it in dungeon.

• FIonneFIonne Member
    edited July 2018

@NekoparaVanilla said:
    Equip "Veronica Punch" in one of your skill slots and use it in dungeon.

Wait what.

You can equip pet skills?!

That's...a pretty innovative concept...most (if not all) MMOs i have played rely on the pet randomly using skills.

Thanks for the reply!

• edited July 2018

@FIonne said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

Wait what.

That's...a pretty innovative concept...most (if not all) MMOs i have played rely on the pet randomly using skills.

Thanks for the reply!

Np and same tbh, I didn't know until I saw "Active Skill" lol. I came from MMOs that rely on the pet randomly using their skills too. The pet needs stamina to attack tho. No stamina = Pet won't use skill even if you trigger it, keep those Pet food for that lol.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

Are you actually serious? I never knew this was a thing.

• @SuspiciousScout said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

Now you know :D

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

I'll go ahead and irrelevantly add that if gear has a green dot on it, you can add those to your skill slots too (they need to be equipped too though)

• @Orenglaive said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

I'll go ahead and irrelevantly add that if gear has a green dot on it, you can add those to your skill slots too (they need to be equipped too though)

Yep, that too, green dot in the top right corner of a gear.

• I have actually never needed to equip Irina's skill for her to put a few arrows in things.. weird...

• edited July 2018

@mistressj said:
    I have actually never needed to equip Irina's skill for her to put a few arrows in things.. weird...

Mini Irina has 2 dmg skills, the passive which is some arrows going straight (the one you mentionned) and the active which is her aoe circle rain of arrows.
    "Mini black Showers" is her active skill.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@mistressj said:
    I have actually never needed to equip Irina's skill for her to put a few arrows in things.. weird...

Mini Irina has 2 dmg skills, the passive which is some arrows going straight (the one you mentionned) and the active which is her aoe circle rain of arrows.
    "Mini black Showers" is her active skill.

Aaaaah ok thanks!

• @FIonne said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

Wait what.

Thanks for the reply!

you mustve never played wow, hunters and mages and warlocks could all do it. it's pretty standard in most games i play.

• edited July 2018

@HibikiTachibana said:

@FIonne said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:

Wait what.

Thanks for the reply!

you mustve never played wow, hunters and mages and warlocks could all do it. it's pretty standard in most games i play.

Nope, never played them. Mostly plays JRPG or/and japaneses and koreans MMOs.