Should i buy Cybernetic MEGA Hyper-clocked Random Deal to get the Cybenetic costume

As the title say. I know there chance to get it, but how big is the chance to get it. So should i buy it?

Comments

• Depends on you and your luck really.. .some people here got it on their first box... some didn't even after buying 10x.

• Don't support these scam boxes.

• It's highly unlikely, and for essentially $20 a try, you'll be hard pressed to get the set. I suggest waiting until the set is officially released on the 31st, that way prices on the BM will be lower and you can use synchro fiber to get the non-accessory pieces.

• @SuspiciousScout said:
    It's highly unlikely, and for essentially $20 a try, you'll be hard pressed to get the set. I suggest waiting until the set is officially released on the 31st, that way prices on the BM will be lower and you can use synchro fiber to get the non-accessory pieces.

kk ty, that helps a lot

• in general, i'd say it's not really a smart thing to ask a diverse opinionated community on how to spend your money, ESPECIALLY when it's on the topic of non-guaranteed purchases (i.e. gacha)

• @Pokechu said:

@FoSizzle said:
    in general, i'd say it's not really a smart thing to ask a diverse opinionated community on how to spend your money, ESPECIALLY when it's on the topic of non-guaranteed purchases (i.e. gacha)

Thank you. I was waiting for an opportunity to use this one.
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

pokederp pls. the world is not ready for that

• @Pokechu said:

@FoSizzle said:

@Pokechu said:

@FoSizzle said:
    in general, i'd say it's not really a smart thing to ask a diverse opinionated community on how to spend your money, ESPECIALLY when it's on the topic of non-guaranteed purchases (i.e. gacha)

Thank you. I was waiting for an opportunity to use this one.
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

pokederp pls. the world is not ready for that

I'll make it ready.

Pretty much the internet... you should put that word on the girl.