class job

is there different job for each character if not i think there should be like elsword

Comments

• SeimoreSeimore Member
    edited August 2017

Each character has one job path they go down (so far)

But notice, because of this, there are a lot of characters already. Personally, I think it's better like this. I'd rather have a diverse cast with unique designs and weapons than something akin to Elsword where 3 classes used the same base and because of that, weapons (with some minor modifications here and there)

• Y0naY0na Member

trainne > intern > official > special

• alright then i hope they add more characters i do like the buff system i never really played multi characters only on grand chase i did i have a feeling i will on closers

• Yes, Closers' jobs work like in Grand Chase, you have one character and it just advances further down 1 line instead of having multiple lines. This way is better imo, while I do like Elsword's job system, it is kinda bland with having only a single weapon as mentioned above. If they ever decide to add job paths then they should get new weapons for the new paths.

• @Y0na said:

Well in USA Server is Trainee > Novice Agent > Official Agent > Special Agent

Now that Circle is named now Crew, dunno if that will change Wolfdog's jobs.

• @HieiBlaze said:

@Y0na said:

Well in USA Server is Trainee > Novice Agent > Official Agent > Special Agent

Now that Circle is named now Crew, dunno if that will change Wolfdog's jobs.

lemme fix it for you the last one will take a while to release on NA