Need some information - returning player

Hi! I'm returning to the game (because Luna is not too far away now) and i'm kinda lost about the gear. I stoped playing when Tiamat was released and my Sylvi has this gear:

So, I got 77 today, and tomorow ill be finishing the storyline for sure. After that, ill try to farm my new gear. Where should i go first? Do i need to go tiamat or I can skip disaster set? Can I go to the new stages of planar gate solo?

I'll apreciate all the inputs you guys can give me about this matter, to avoid losing my time in the wrong places.

Thank you!

Comments

• edited July 2018

You should get the extreme module + trinkets from the Mephisto and Vitus PG75 raids (Its 2 large stones on the very top of the PG). You need a material called Pure Alien Pressure Valves to craft it along with lots of credits.

Get your crater weapon and module from Tiamat (Replace your ideal strike module once you get that and the extreme module).

After that, you need to go to UNION Division HQ and get the 3 trinket set that you get from Irina's subjugation program (In sylvi's case, the leader trinket set under the Training Program tab in the crafting station).

• @Pokechu said:

@SuspiciousScout said:
    You should get the extreme module + trinkets from the Mephisto and Vitus PG75 raids (Its 2 large stones on the very top of the PG). You need a material called Pure Alien Pressure Valves to craft it along with lots of credits.

Get your crater weapon and module from Tiamat (Replace your ideal strike module once you get that and the extreme module).

After that, you need to go to UNION Division HQ and get the 3 trinket set that you get from Irina's subjugation program (In sylvi's case, the leader trinket set under the Training Program tab in the crafting station).

Getting the Crater weapon at this point is a waste of time, since you get the Extreme core for free from a quest in PG. The best thing to do would be to craft the Crater module with the free materials you get and then pick up the free extreme core in PG. I don't remember which quest exactly it was, but I think it was just killing mephisto 7 times.

Wait what quest to get the extreme core? Was it just recently added?

• @IFeelWeird said:

@Pokechu said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

Getting the Crater weapon at this point is a waste of time, since you get the Extreme core for free from a quest in PG. The best thing to do would be to craft the Crater module with the free materials you get and then pick up the free extreme core in PG. I don't remember which quest exactly it was, but I think it was just killing mephisto 7 times.

Yeah in the last suprise Box of a Patch

• @IFeelWeird said:

@Pokechu said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

The quest is to kill Mephisto 7 times.

• which will take you more or less 2 days.

• @ArunoSesugawa said:
    which will take you more or less 2 days.

1 with the week day buff if you kill both difficulties

• PiccolaPiccola Member
    edited July 2018

Thank you guys! This was very helpful! Ill craft there, get the core and the Irina trainning program. <3

• PiccolaPiccola Member
    edited July 2018

Btw, dropped this one now. Sell? Use? Savage?

• PiccolaPiccola Member
    edited July 2018

@Pokechu said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

Free materials? I dont have to grind to drop that stuff? I can craft the blueprint but the queen hand mirror i only have 1 lol

• omg noooo, send me a pm T-T

• Thank you. Ill do all these things. I can use my housing itens to aceleraet the process.
    Thank you Pokechu!

• @Pokechu said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

Oh, really? I got my extreme stuff before the renovation update, so I didn't know that was a thing now. Although I coulda sworn that I tried to do the extreme quests again with Yuri but didn't get a core.

• @SuspiciousScout said:

@Pokechu said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

Oh, really? I got my extreme stuff before the renovation update, so I didn't know that was a thing now. Although I coulda sworn that I tried to do the extreme quests again with Yuri but didn't get a core.

The free extreme core is something they added recently.