The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Sector Epic Gear (Heavy Metal Booster Set)

Is the Heavy Metal sets from Sector Epic Gear in UNION Division HQ worth crafting?

Comments

• edited July 2018

Not really, since you're going to replace the Trinkets by Irina's raid Trinkets and David's raid Module.

• Nope, wait for David's gear

• I did just the booster but probably best to wait yeah

• ElDesuElDesu Member

What I did was, I had extreme 4/4, crater core, and crater module, and I was a bit weak so I needed more power, so I got the set to fill in the rest, so I could do irina easier. Now I use Irina 2/3(crafting 3/3 in 3 days), extreme 4/4, crater core/mod, and the sector module, waiting for David's stuff.

Tl;Dr, use it as place holder for Irina/David gear

• @KJYF3H6EXG Honestly only the module is good because it gives more conditional dmg than parasitic one, tho if you have refit doll keep the refit 2/3 and if you have irina's 3/3 go for the heavy metal one. That's what i would have said if we weren't about to get david
    Right now it's useless to craft it because the quest that ask to give britna davi's lump will give you the module
    Like you finish the story => quest that ask to do david once => reward you get 20 green fibers => other quest that ask to give britna lumps (i think i was 5 but i'm not sure) => you get david's module soooo .. We're not even gonna grind for this normally

• @Pokechu Well we had nerfed pg75 for the cost of the craft and nerfed irina already .-.

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

worth for your alts at least cause it's cheap while david set require tons of credits to craft

• @Lexy6 said:
    worth for your alts at least cause it's cheap while david set require tons of credits to craft

david module will be for free tho lol

• @Natorious said:

@Lexy6 said:

Will it be in a grab bag like irina doll? I finished the story and got a bag that gave irina doll.or white/black(I think) queen rings. Ended up getting a friggen ring.

• edited July 2018

@mistressj said:

@Natorious said:

@Lexy6 said:

Will it be in a grab bag like irina doll? I finished the story and got a bag that gave irina doll.or white/black(I think) queen rings. Ended up getting a friggen ring.

David module will be after you give 5 judging bug lump to Bitna.

• @mistressj said:

@Natorious said:

@Lexy6 said:

Nah nah you get those pieces from bitna as Nekopara stated you have to solo 4 times then exchange 5 bugs for those items