Union arena rewards?

So I need to ask something that might be pretty stupid but I am pretty stupid so I am not suprised. My question is how does one claim their rewards from the union arena?

Comments

• your rewards go to your mail box o:)

• Thank you Finicky. But am do I need to be a certain level to even participate? I was in 6th place in the Union arena but I never got any awards. That's why I was confused.

• edited July 2018

@7F9J6LGEY7 said:
    Thank you Finicky. But am do I need to be a certain level to even participate? I was in 6th place in the Union arena but I never got any awards. That's why I was confused.

Ranked Arena is at lvl 50+. If you were already lvl 50+, you must claim your rewards in the Ranking window.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

@7F9J6LGEY7 said:
    Thank you Finicky. But am do I need to be a certain level to even participate? I was in 6th place in the Union arena but I never got any awards. That's why I was confused.

Ranked Arena is at lvl 50+. If you were already lvl 50+, you must claim your rewards in the Ranking window.

I was lvl 64 when I participated and I did chek the ''Claim reward'' button. But it was black so I couldn't press it. Maby it just bugged or something, I will wait until Tuesday and if it doesn't give me any rewards again... sucks to suck I guess.

• Ranked Arena Rewards are given weekly, every 6am server time in EU not sure if it's same for NA server time..