We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Show your stats (Alpha)

Comments

• BOMBFIRST1989BOMBFIRST1989 Member
    edited October 2017

Nothing passed +10 and haven't played around with costumes. I'll mess with those after I decide what costume I want to stick with in a couple weeks after splendor of darkness and summer vacation outfits come out. Goth is wak as fk so I'm not gonna bother with that. Next weekend I'm probably just gonna run through the dailies real fast, take a quick look at the outfit, and log out. Nothing happening but mindless runs.

• @Kyioshi said:
    Ty Sunni, appreciate ^^ (we have the items that eliminate the contaminate status of an item. The course one-shot can upgrade to 10 at 11/12? Or have only effect 0 ---> +3?)

we will most likely see the course one shots in events most likely, the highest one is +15 as cos shots(but thats in CN server since their enhancement cap is at +20), but we will most likely see cos shot +12 as our capped one, there is one or two(dont quote me on this) +11 cos shot in story but its not in alpha version ofc.

• Woo, from 54 to 60 today so I didn't get enough time to farm all the planar gear fully yet, but here you go

Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/uNbbYeS.jpg

• KyioshiKyioshi Member
    edited October 2017

@Akeida said:

@Kyioshi said:
    Ty Sunni, appreciate ^^ (we have the items that eliminate the contaminate status of an item. The course one-shot can upgrade to 10 at 11/12? Or have only effect 0 ---> +3?)

we will most likely see the course one shots in events most likely, the highest one is +15 as cos shots(but thats in CN server since their enhancement cap is at +20), but we will most likely see cos shot +12 as our capped one, there is one or two(dont quote me on this) +11 cos shot in story but its not in alpha version ofc.

Thanks you, very Kind. I will try the +11 next week (we have been give 3 Dio-Oxi Cleaner if it is contaminated, so i have 3 attempts. If it is reset, i will Take again +10)

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Mystio that +11 must be nice. Rng will bless me someday )':

• @Adorable said:
    @Mystio that +11 must be nice. Rng will bless me someday )':

Yea I wasted my rng during a wiped alpha, sucks to be me..

• MystioMystio Member
    edited October 2017

There's still a lot more I could have done, like PNA and finishing the 3 star costume but..
    I think I'm done with alpha lol, that was really shortlived

• Updating with pic

Still working on PNA and +10 on everything

• used up all my gold attempting +11 on a whip, never got it rip. i think im done

• I'm currently playing Misteltein and have just reached the end of the game, what stats do I want to focus on primarily? Obviously the main stat is Psi, but I'm otherwise unsure how I want to go about building him. It feels very much like a mage-buff class, so should I go for raw damage, or a more burst oriented crit/pen build? How does the weapon type factor into this? Also, a question for the KR players, is there any focus on PF release, and should I be investing into this? Additionally how often do you folks find yourselves using the dodge move, it seems mostly irrelevant as far as I can tell.

• @Lillune said:
    I'm currently playing Misteltein and have just reached the end of the game, what stats do I want to focus on primarily? Obviously the main stat is Psi, but I'm otherwise unsure how I want to go about building him. It feels very much like a mage-buff class, so should I go for raw damage, or a more burst oriented crit/pen build? How does the weapon type factor into this? Also, a question for the KR players, is there any focus on PF release, and should I be investing into this? Additionally how often do you folks find yourselves using the dodge move, it seems mostly irrelevant as far as I can tell.

PSI crit dmg / crit rate(you dont need alot of crit rate), psi def pen, raw dmg(is a must btw..) roughly you can get 7-9k psi(magic) raw judging on ur planar gate build, build into everything u can really remember pna is a thing to invest too, im not sure what you mean by "wep type factor" but im assuming u mean wand or latern use wand over latern for obv reasons, dodge in pvp or pve i use it alot since its a rather must, in end game areas and sometimes in pvp scenes.

• @Akeida said:

PSI crit dmg / crit rate(you dont need alot of crit rate), psi def pen, raw dmg(is a must btw..) roughly you can get 7-9k psi(magic) raw judging on ur planar gate build, build into everything u can really remember pna is a thing to invest too, im not sure what you mean by "wep type factor" but im assuming u mean wand or latern use wand over latern for obv reasons, dodge in pvp or pve i use it alot since its a rather must, in end game areas and sometimes in pvp scenes.

Its not immediately clear to me why you would favour one weapon type over the other, apart from the stats they give. I've read that aerial attacks are typically the best method of fighting, due to the bonuses most attacks give when used in this fashion, but is there otherwise any reason to pick a weapon with certain stats? You've suggested that the staff is the obvious choice, but why is that? The lantern gives 45% psi crit damage, but has a slightly lower base damage. Why is this less advantageous then the staff, that doesn't have nearly that amount, when you've recommend a crit path?

• Been working on getting enough blue token for that special enchanting box, everything is +10

• @Lillune said:

@Akeida said:

Its not immediately clear to me why you would favour one weapon type over the other, apart from the stats they give. I've read that aerial attacks are typically the best method of fighting, due to the bonuses most attacks give when used in this fashion, but is there otherwise any reason to pick a weapon with certain stats? You've suggested that the staff is the obvious choice, but why is that? The lantern gives 45% psi crit damage, but has a slightly lower base damage. Why is this less advantageous then the staff, that doesn't have nearly that amount, when you've recommend a crit path?

Its just due to the fact wands are just flat out better than lanterns in most cases, (except that one latern in Area 6.. having better proc buffs than the other pg cores), back to what i was saying, as for the current pg gear rn, latern would be the better choice, as you mentioned above, but reasoning why i would use wand over latern is due to, the airstrike dmg buffs and overall good attack speed already set up with the wand, also wands proc buff seems pretty nice (13% chance of lowering enemys def by 20%, for 10 seconds), tho pg 54 core isnt the best o compare this wand vs latern situation to, like the pg 70 core would be a better example, but rather not get into that, i find it also wands have "better" aerial play imo overall its ur choice tbh.

• New Stats ^^
    Pure

https://imgur.com/a/23dBw With Blade and Empo (264% Crit Damage 63.59%Crit Rate and 10131 Attack Power)

• I know I posted yesterday, but I finally just hit 10k raw~

• MycoleMycole Member
    edited October 2017

3 weeks of work, not sure what to do for the last 2 weeks. Gotta check out that SoD costume next week though.
    +11 wep, +10 everything else

• Before I blew up my weapon trying to go to +12 :(
    Work needed:
    -Getting back to +11
    -Haven't touched costumes yet
    -Haven't rerolled tuning options yet

So envious of all those 40k+ posters :open_mouth:

• SinonHDSinonHD Member
    edited October 2017

+12 Wep

• SinonHDSinonHD Member
    edited October 2017
  • MycoleMycole Member
    edited October 2017

Update
    Finally hit 10k raw

Managed to get all 3 of my boosters to +11 just like wep this week. Maybe try for +12 or higher wep and boom sometime next week.

• GrationGration Member
    edited October 2017

+11 weap, and mods. 2 weeks...minimal effort.
    https://imgur.com/p5iIgLd

• edited October 2017

I +11'd on core and only 2 modules.

• +12 core and +10 everything else

• Still a work in progress ofc xD

• Last minute update XD

https://imgur.com/Mz6ZZy4

Ran out of funds before I could do more >.<

+11 Core, +9 Modules, +7 Trinkets.

• Definitely more PVE focused, HP means nothing if I get hit with a satellite/bus/chain explosion/giant ass lance/bullets to the face

• MycoleMycole Member
    edited October 2017

+12 Weapon Core, 3 +11 Modules, All the trinkets are +10
    Attempted that +13 dream right after, KABOOM. Bye weapon.
    At least I ended alpha with a bang I guess.

• @Mycole said:

+12 Weapon Core, 3 +11 Modules, All the trinkets are +10
    Attempted that +13 dream right after, KABOOM. Bye weapon.
    At least I ended alpha with a bang I guess.

HA! io get it...cause you'll never see a +12 again

• @Gration said:
    HA! io get it...cause you'll never see a +12 again

Only in my dreams.