We are aware of an issue regarding Divine Battle point rewards, specifically the 25,000 point reward tier. Currently, Enhancement Booster II's are being rewarded instead of 3x Gear Booster Fuel I's. We recommend that you DO NOT claim this reward until a fix is applied on March 9. if you have already claimed this item, please contact customer support at support.enmasse.com. You can view our known issues at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v7vIoN

Best fan made costume?

Just saw Tina new costume on cash shop and got to say its awesome so what is your fav costume.

Comments

• No doubt, Tina's. I love hoodies and the shorts are a nice looking piece as well. They can be mixed and matched with various other clothing pieces as well.

• Mistel's

• Everyone gonna like Tina's cause it shows off her small titties with a bikini strap lets be honest guys

• @AngryPurplePurps said:
    Everyone gonna like Tina's cause it shows off her small titties with a bikini strap lets be honest guys

Yes.. Also the spats for mix and match purposes.

• Everyone likes loli titties amirite? :)

Personally, I liked Levia's the best. <3

• @Einnecy said:
    Everyone likes loli titties amirite? :)

Personally, I liked Levia's the best. <3

I prefer Harpy's over the other's. <3

• Tina just looks too damn cool.

• Levia, that hair is great, and the dress is nice with or without the pink skirt.
    Nata scores good points for the tail too, I'll gladly use that one. A bit sad it's not the same shade as Snow Fox though.

• Harpy/yuri... I cannot stand tina's... looks.. meh everyone else.. meh except maybe Levia

• KreiserKreiser Member
    edited August 2018

girls=levia and violet
    boys= J

• I really like Violets dress.