Wildhüter 5th Character

"On a rainy day... The child that waits for the dead cat to hopefully crawl out of its grave." (TL taken from Closers HQ)
Class: Beast

I wonder what he/she is going to look like.

Comments

• edited August 2018

Already??? Bai just came out a month ago.

Btw can I have the link too.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

• Hoping for some art leaks soon, class name sounds badass. Why does it feel as if the character is related to Bai somehow though? Could be just me.

please please please be a guy, the game's a fish market

• I was hoping that next char is Jisoo Seo(

• 39MD4RL4X939MD4RL4X9 Member
    edited August 2018

So, some sort of human+feline mutant?
    Furries rejoice?
    Maybe some sort of necromancer?

Time will tell...

• Instead of being a male, it could be a literal beast. Think Merkavah from UNIB. That'd be freaking cool.

• It's obviously going to be an oversize chested girl.

• @Openers said:
    It's obviously going to be an oversize chested girl.

Thanks, but i don't think we need another Levia. It's not hate towards her, just "One Levia is enough".

• @Openers said:
    It's obviously going to be an oversize chested girl.

So... a clone of Yuri, Levia, Harpy, or Soma?

• Since the Beast character's a transfer student, they're probably meant to take the place of Misteltein (who was supposed to be on this team but went over to the Black Lambs).

I wouldn't put it past them to make a genetically engineered catgirl (and they'd be rolling in money if they do), but man would it be cool if he was a beast boy like this lad:

• It's definitely not going to be a female character just can't be, I mean Soma, Agies and Bai all females last male character they ever released was Wolfgang so this one has to be a male this time.

• @Draciusen said:
    Since the Beast character's a transfer student, they're probably meant to take the place of Misteltein (who was supposed to be on this team but went over to the Black Lambs).

I wouldn't put it past them to make a genetically engineered catgirl (and they'd be rolling in money if they do), but man would it be cool if he was a beast boy like this lad:

I've would prefer to be a guy too, can't say much about this guy since didn't watch Bungou Stray Dogs, but if they decide to do a cliché catgirl, I wouldn't mind too lol.

• @NekoparaVanilla schrieb:

@Draciusen said:
    Since the Beast character's a transfer student, they're probably meant to take the place of Misteltein (who was supposed to be on this team but went over to the Black Lambs).

I've would prefer to be a guy too, can't say much about this guy since didn't watch Bungou Stray Dogs, but if they decide to do a cliché catgirl, I wouldn't mind too lol.

They're more original than that. I'd be very disspointed if they did such a thing.
    "Beast" as a class name sounds like it would fit a very violent and instinctive type (kinda like Nata hmm), I do not think it would befit a cutesy anime catgirl.
    Ultimately, we'd all probably be squealing for her if it does turn out that way though but it would feel like a huge missed opportunity since the game is filled with enough cute waifus and kitty costumes as is.

• @AngryPurplePurps said:
    It's definitely not going to be a female character just can't be, I mean Soma, Agies and Bai all females last male character they ever released was Wolfgang so this one has to be a male this time.

Remember wolfdogs? yeah Nata has a harem of 4 lol they can definitely pull it off Korean love their Females not that i mind but male characters don't bring that much money in. Someone summed it up well here lol made a neko kind character and they will rolling in bucks

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited August 2018

@Draciusen said:

In the WildHüter story says that about Misteltein? This is the first time I read about this. And about Atsushi I'd be could to have a Tiger Boy, though I dunno why I was thinking the 5th character would be a Bear Boy, or with skill bear-themed.

• https://namu.wiki/w/미스틸테인(클로저스)#s-2 <--- here you can read more bout tein he is was send off from the German branch of UNION to Korea as a student and joined the Black lambs team,

• @Natorious said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:
    It's definitely not going to be a female character just can't be, I mean Soma, Agies and Bai all females last male character they ever released was Wolfgang so this one has to be a male this time.

Remember wolfdogs? yeah Nata has a harem of 4 lol they can definitely pull it off Korean love their Females not that i mind but male characters don't bring that much money in. Someone summed it up well here lol made a neko kind character and they will rolling in bucks

I don't think Nata has a real harem. You've been ignoring Hyde. He usually appears at Violet side. He also appears during Violet's emote and her skills.
    If last character of Wildhüter team is a femaie, Wolfgang will have a True harem, lol.

• I wanted a guy like a woodcuter with a manly bear and a big axe but it probably be a girl or a trap boy.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:

Why are you surprised? Soma and Luna came out incredibly close to each other (About a month and 1/2 apart in KR). I wouldn't be surprised seeing as they've already done it before.

• @AngryPurplePurps said:

That's what everyone said when the last Wolfdog character was yet to be released, but still it was a female.

I'd be willing to bet money that it's going to be a female.

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited August 2018

@SonnenIicht said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

That's what everyone said when the last Wolfdog character was yet to be released, but still it was a female.

They somehow released a male character (Hyde)

• @SonnenIicht said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

Gotta sell them bikini avas some kinda way.

• Definitely female, cause cats.
    Dead+ Cat + woman = Catwoman
    And Catwoman is a beast, go figure...

• HimeHime Member

I'm fine with waifus, but Closers really do need another male character.

Not another harem pls